• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10060 users

[ASUS ROG] @NorthCon Day 2 2013 - Page 227

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 276 Next
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 07 2013 23:21 GMT
#4521
On December 08 2013 08:20 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Finals are end of JaeKong vs end of Korean all-kill of 2013?

I wasn't watching but now I'm in :D


it's a stepping block.
zurg
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
1923 Posts
December 07 2013 23:21 GMT
#4522
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

yeah screw the old real life, friends and such
우리는 대-한민국입니다
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
December 07 2013 23:21 GMT
#4523
On December 08 2013 08:21 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:20 Grettin wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:17 qotsager wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:14 Grettin wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:13 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:08 Grettin wrote:
2 MORE. WAY. TOO. EASY.
[image loading]


Haha gonna post this every time? :D


I have my next pic/gif ready for the next win. Gotta be ninja tho. GMarshal gonna ban my ass.


not sure if martyring


no sir. i already got a warning so, next one is just.. you know.

Admiral Akbar my brother


jaedong winning = i don't give a flying fuck

:D:D
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
December 07 2013 23:21 GMT
#4524
Go Go Jaedong !!!
BarneyNapalm
Profile Joined March 2012
Denmark370 Posts
December 07 2013 23:21 GMT
#4525
dont know if this has been pointed out (it probably has)
but this match is kinda interesting since there is a good storyline.
Will Jaedong be able to win his first premier tournament, or will Scarlett be the only foreigner to win a premier tourny this year damn
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 07 2013 23:21 GMT
#4526
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 07 2013 23:22 GMT
#4527
I got my second warning today since Ive joined tl. I consider that a success
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
templar rage
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2509 Posts
December 07 2013 23:22 GMT
#4528
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.


Well, posting in the LR thread is kinda social.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 07 2013 23:22 GMT
#4529
I'm so tired but I want to see the end of the match.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 07 2013 23:22 GMT
#4530
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.

Good man!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
December 07 2013 23:22 GMT
#4531
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.

Oh I thought you went out to get drunk
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
December 07 2013 23:22 GMT
#4532
On December 08 2013 08:22 templar rage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.


Well, posting in the LR thread is kinda social.

Not if youre dinotramp
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 07 2013 23:23 GMT
#4533
On December 08 2013 08:22 Aeromi wrote:
I'm so tired but I want to see the end of the match.

Stay strong brother Im incredibly sad tired and dont like ZvZ yet im still here!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
December 07 2013 23:23 GMT
#4534
On December 08 2013 08:22 templar rage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.


Well, posting in the LR thread is kinda social.

I've developed into a beautiful social butterfly!
jjakji fan
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 07 2013 23:23 GMT
#4535
On December 08 2013 08:21 BarneyNapalm wrote:
dont know if this has been pointed out (it probably has)
but this match is kinda interesting since there is a good storyline.
Will Jaedong be able to win his first premier tournament, or will Scarlett be the only foreigner to win a premier tourny this year damn


you know it isn't that hard to come up with an angle to some things. Like look at the hot6ix later tonight. rain versus soulkey, the two guys who everyone said to watch out for when KeSPA started to transition to sc2 and look where they are. Full circle. It's all about the angle brother!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 07 2013 23:23 GMT
#4536
On December 08 2013 08:22 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.

Oh I thought you went out to get drunk


Yes I did, but there was no chance to watch starcraft in the "Brauhaus" I was.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 07 2013 23:24 GMT
#4537
On December 08 2013 08:23 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:22 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.

Oh I thought you went out to get drunk


Yes I did, but there was no chance to watch starcraft in the "Brauhaus" I was.

Not a good Brauhaus then
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Garmr
Profile Joined September 2010
6 Posts
December 07 2013 23:24 GMT
#4538
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!

I got home drunk and continue to drink :D
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 07 2013 23:24 GMT
#4539
this series has been good so far.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 07 2013 23:24 GMT
#4540
On December 08 2013 08:22 templar rage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.


Well, posting in the LR thread is kinda social.


more like texting mongers.
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 276 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 854
Soulkey 315
Larva 209
Soma 199
Mind 69
ZerO 63
soO 29
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
League of Legends
JimRising 576
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g8027
singsing1440
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft661
Sick204
ZerO(Twitch)10
Pyrionflax0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.