• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:31
CEST 10:31
KST 17:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7692 users

[ASUS ROG] @NorthCon Day 2 2013 - Page 228

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 276 Next
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
December 07 2013 23:24 GMT
#4541
Why don't they put 2 banelings in each base to defend the lings runby ?
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
December 07 2013 23:24 GMT
#4542
On December 08 2013 08:21 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!

Exactly!


Im at a club, in the bathroom right now.. im not gonna miss jaedongs first major tourney win, i regret nothing
n.Die_Jaedong
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
December 07 2013 23:25 GMT
#4543
On December 08 2013 08:24 Garmr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!

I got home drunk and continue to drink :D

I watched Proleague quite a few times that way :D
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
December 07 2013 23:25 GMT
#4544
Dat reaction time lol, wtf
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
December 07 2013 23:25 GMT
#4545
Great reaction from JD!
jjakji fan
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2013 23:25 GMT
#4546
On December 08 2013 08:21 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:17 The_Templar wrote:
ASUS ROG: Finals

(Z)Jaedong vs (Z)Scarlett
2-1


Map: Frost


Jaedong spawns in the bottom left
Scarlett spawns in the bottom right

2:00
Both players going hatchery first.
Jaedong goes gas before pool, Scarlett goes pool before gas.

3:00
Both spawning pools finish at nearly the same time.
Both players getting two queens.
Jaedong researching zergling speed faster than Scarlett.

4:00
Jaedong scouting with zerglings.
Both players droning up.
Scarlett getting a baneling nest which is scouted.

5:00
Jaedong getting a baneling nest as well.
Jaedong getting a spine crawler at his natural expansion.
Banelings being morphed defensively for scarlett.
Both players getting a lair.

6:00 (Z)Jaedong 48 vs (Z)Scarlett 51
Both players going to four extractors.
Both players droning.
Spire for both players.

7:00 (Z)Jaedong 56 vs (Z)Scarlett 56
Both players taking a third at the same time.
Scarlett scouts the main of Jaedong with an overseer.
Scarlett pressuring Jaedong's third base.

8:00 (Z)Jaedong 67 vs (Z)Scarlett 68
Scarlett kills two banelings in baneling wars, Jaedong only gets one.
Scarlett backing off.
Both players getting mutalisks and carapace.

9:00 (Z)Jaedong 85 vs (Z)Scarlett 80
More extractors at the third for both players.
More overlords for both players, who are both supply blocked.

10:00 (Z)Jaedong 90 vs (Z)Scarlett 92
Scarlett attacking the third base with a lot of zerglings but Jaedong stops it.
Jaedong retaliating but Scarlett has more mutalisks.

11:00 (Z)Jaedong 113 vs (Z)Scarlett 123
Scarlett moving a few surprise banelings into Jaedong's third but kills nothing.
Mutalisk fencing in the center of the map
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 07 2013 23:25 GMT
#4547
On December 08 2013 08:24 Dundron2000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:21 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!

Exactly!


Im at a club, in the bathroom right now.. im not gonna miss jaedongs first major tourney win, i regret nothing

Dat passion! You have nothing to regret
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
asongdotnet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1060 Posts
December 07 2013 23:25 GMT
#4548
wow that reaction time by JD
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 07 2013 23:25 GMT
#4549
On December 08 2013 08:24 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:23 Musicus wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:22 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.

Oh I thought you went out to get drunk


Yes I did, but there was no chance to watch starcraft in the "Brauhaus" I was.

Not a good Brauhaus then


Brauhaus 1516 in Augsburg, It's actually quite nice. I can recommend it, as well as the Haxn.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
BarneyNapalm
Profile Joined March 2012
Denmark370 Posts
December 07 2013 23:25 GMT
#4550
On December 08 2013 08:23 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:21 BarneyNapalm wrote:
dont know if this has been pointed out (it probably has)
but this match is kinda interesting since there is a good storyline.
Will Jaedong be able to win his first premier tournament, or will Scarlett be the only foreigner to win a premier tourny this year damn


you know it isn't that hard to come up with an angle to some things. Like look at the hot6ix later tonight. rain versus soulkey, the two guys who everyone said to watch out for when KeSPA started to transition to sc2 and look where they are. Full circle. It's all about the angle brother!


True. and I agree. I just think that this is slightly more interesting.
I mean JD has been trying so hard this year to get a premier win, and has got like what.. 5 2nd places? and Scarlett can actually be the one to save the foreigner year. I think thats kinda a big one
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 07 2013 23:25 GMT
#4551
On December 08 2013 08:25 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:24 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:23 Musicus wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:22 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:21 Musicus wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!


Haha, I think you confused social life with getting drunk alone at home. But I'm alreay drunk, so everything is ggood.

Oh I thought you went out to get drunk


Yes I did, but there was no chance to watch starcraft in the "Brauhaus" I was.

Not a good Brauhaus then


Brauhaus 1516 in Augsburg, It's actually quite nice. I can recommend it, as well as the Haxn.

Augsburg bit to far :/
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 07 2013 23:26 GMT
#4552
On December 08 2013 08:24 Dundron2000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:21 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 Niko_Thien wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:20 GumBa wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:19 Musicus wrote:
I am so happy that I went home early and get to witness this. I almost went to a club, I would've regretted it forever. Jaedong will win 100%.

Esports>Social life

You can totally get drunk while watching starcraft, no problemo!

Exactly!


Im at a club, in the bathroom right now.. im not gonna miss jaedongs first major tourney win, i regret nothing


Haha such a hero, awesome!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 07 2013 23:26 GMT
#4553
Roaches and Hydras are so sad this final
Neosteel Enthusiast
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
December 07 2013 23:27 GMT
#4554
Fighting under a spore crawler.

Really JD
templar rage
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2509 Posts
December 07 2013 23:27 GMT
#4555
She had a spore crawler, Grubby.
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
December 07 2013 23:28 GMT
#4556
This finals will be really close ...
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
December 07 2013 23:28 GMT
#4557
That one spore crawler
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
_SpiRaL_
Profile Joined December 2012
Afghanistan1636 Posts
December 07 2013 23:28 GMT
#4558
She had a spore crawler there grubby!!
Red and yellow are all I see
Entropy137
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada215 Posts
December 07 2013 23:28 GMT
#4559
fighting directly under a spore crawler is suicide
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2013 23:28 GMT
#4560
On December 08 2013 08:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 08:21 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2013 08:17 The_Templar wrote:
ASUS ROG: Finals

(Z)Jaedong vs (Z)Scarlett
2-1


Map: Frost


Jaedong spawns in the bottom left
Scarlett spawns in the bottom right

2:00
Both players going hatchery first.
Jaedong goes gas before pool, Scarlett goes pool before gas.

3:00
Both spawning pools finish at nearly the same time.
Both players getting two queens.
Jaedong researching zergling speed faster than Scarlett.

4:00
Jaedong scouting with zerglings.
Both players droning up.
Scarlett getting a baneling nest which is scouted.

5:00
Jaedong getting a baneling nest as well.
Jaedong getting a spine crawler at his natural expansion.
Banelings being morphed defensively for scarlett.
Both players getting a lair.

6:00 (Z)Jaedong 48 vs (Z)Scarlett 51
Both players going to four extractors.
Both players droning.
Spire for both players.

7:00 (Z)Jaedong 56 vs (Z)Scarlett 56
Both players taking a third at the same time.
Scarlett scouts the main of Jaedong with an overseer.
Scarlett pressuring Jaedong's third base.

8:00 (Z)Jaedong 67 vs (Z)Scarlett 68
Scarlett kills two banelings in baneling wars, Jaedong only gets one.
Scarlett backing off.
Both players getting mutalisks and carapace.

9:00 (Z)Jaedong 85 vs (Z)Scarlett 80
More extractors at the third for both players.
More overlords for both players, who are both supply blocked.

10:00 (Z)Jaedong 90 vs (Z)Scarlett 92
Scarlett attacking the third base with a lot of zerglings but Jaedong stops it.
Jaedong retaliating but Scarlett has more mutalisks.

11:00 (Z)Jaedong 113 vs (Z)Scarlett 123
Scarlett moving a few surprise banelings into Jaedong's third but kills nothing.
Mutalisk fencing in the center of the map

12:00 (Z)Jaedong 134 vs (Z)Scarlett 137
Scarlett moving zerglings into the main base of Jaedong while harassing the third base with mutalisks.
+1 flier weapons for both players, Jaedong's is much faster.

13:00 (Z)Jaedong 149 vs (Z)Scarlett 149
Jaedong trying to attack the natural of Scarlett.
Scarlett taking a fourth base which is almost instantly scouting.

14:00 (Z)Jaedong 162 vs (Z)Scarlett 162
Scarlett doing a zergling runby which is seen instantly.
Scarlett killing a lot of drones and a queen while losing her fourth to zerglings.
Scarlett retakes her fourth.
Jaedong is 16 workers behind.
Jaedong moving for an attack.

15:00 (Z)Jaedong 119 vs (Z)Scarlett 123
Jaedong loses the battle but is harassing the main and natural of Scarlett and killing drones.
Worker counts are nearly even.
Jaedong cancels the fourth of scarlett.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 276 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3241
Soma 302
Rush 266
Killer 105
ToSsGirL 94
Mong 71
Shinee 39
Counter-Strike
byalli586
ceh9545
shoxiejesuss450
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7466
olofmeister753
WinterStarcraft624
Happy343
Sick282
dupreeh243
crisheroes144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1200
• Stunt431
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.