On December 07 2013 07:28 StutteR wrote:
What is the MMA v Vortix stream?
What is the MMA v Vortix stream?
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/MoriCupStream
No English stream.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On December 07 2013 07:28 StutteR wrote: What is the MMA v Vortix stream? http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/MoriCupStream No English stream. | ||
|
StutteR
United States1903 Posts
Thanks it wasnt in the side bar or listed under Twitch for some reason | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On December 07 2013 07:26 Swisslink wrote: Now, could someone tell me why NO ONE beside Scarlett use baneling landmines like this? I mean... it's insanely strong, but especially Korean Zerg don't really seem to like it at all - and seeing Scarlett winning so many games thanks to them I don't really get why. Soulkey uses it a lot iirc. | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
| ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
On December 07 2013 07:26 Swisslink wrote: Now, could someone tell me why NO ONE beside Scarlett use baneling landmines like this? I mean... it's insanely strong, but especially Korean Zerg don't really seem to like it at all - and seeing Scarlett winning so many games thanks to them I don't really get why. Soulkey uses them all the time. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46498 Posts
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18760 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On December 07 2013 07:30 Talionis wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 07:26 Swisslink wrote: Now, could someone tell me why NO ONE beside Scarlett use baneling landmines like this? I mean... it's insanely strong, but especially Korean Zerg don't really seem to like it at all - and seeing Scarlett winning so many games thanks to them I don't really get why. Soulkey uses them all the time. actually he used them today against maru | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On December 07 2013 07:26 Swisslink wrote: Now, could someone tell me why NO ONE beside Scarlett use baneling landmines like this? I mean... it's insanely strong, but especially Korean Zerg don't really seem to like it at all - and seeing Scarlett winning so many games thanks to them I don't really get why. Leenock is still the king of burrowed banelings for me. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On December 07 2013 07:29 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 07:28 Zealously wrote: On December 07 2013 07:26 Swisslink wrote: Now, could someone tell me why NO ONE beside Scarlett use baneling landmines like this? I mean... it's insanely strong, but especially Korean Zerg don't really seem to like it at all - and seeing Scarlett winning so many games thanks to them I don't really get why. I was wondering the same at Dreamhack. Burrow is readily available and a good baneling mine can easily turn the tide of an entire game, even if it's just successful once. And if it is not successful? You lose 1-3 banelings for a mule. Not bad. I hope we start to see it more. Yeah exactly. I just don't really see the downside too it. I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to go off burrowing 14-20 banelings across the map that can be used in a fight, but something like 2-6 in crucial spots should be really useful most of the time I feel | ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
Bye MMA | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
Poll: Recommend Vortix vs. MMA Game 5? ★★ - Meh Game (2) ★★★★★ - Great Game (1) ★★★★ - Highly Recommended Game (0) ★★★ - Recommended Game (0) ★ - Not Recommended under any circumstances (0) 3 total votes Your vote: Recommend Vortix vs. MMA Game 5? (Vote): ★★★★★ - Great Game | ||
|
m0ck
4194 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
GO VORTIX | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
![]() | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
| ||
|
Noc-
Finland850 Posts
| ||
|
StutteR
United States1903 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 07 2013 07:26 Swisslink wrote: Now, could someone tell me why NO ONE beside Scarlett use baneling landmines like this? I mean... it's insanely strong, but especially Korean Zerg don't really seem to like it at all - and seeing Scarlett winning so many games thanks to them I don't really get why. Leenock and Soulkey use it quite often. In Leenock's case dating all the way back to 2011. | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong BeSt EffOrt Horang2 actioN Larva ZerO Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games B2W.Neo410 hiko313 crisheroes308 Pyrionflax213 DeMusliM202 dupreeh111 Livibee84 Mew2King65 QueenE57 ZerO(Twitch)6 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|