On November 09 2013 04:02 Davkaus wrote:
Community, community, community, community, community,community, community.
Community, community, community, community, community,community, community.
Interacting with players, enthusiasm, meet people
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter. Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments) non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/ | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:02 Davkaus wrote: Community, community, community, community, community,community, community. Interacting with players, enthusiasm, meet people | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46481 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:01 jakethesnake wrote: I'm not ready I'm not ready!!! I still have work to do. Things I have to do this weekend: 2. Make lesson plans 3. Write a paper | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
Greendotz
United Kingdom2053 Posts
![]() | ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
| ||
|
Jomppa
1225 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:02 jakethesnake wrote: My favourite part of the community? Must be how the community really works like a community to make a good community feeling in the community. "What makes the Starcraft community a community, is the community" -Day9 | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:03 dukem wrote: Will SC2 live tournament be free? Not talking about vods, but live matches. yes | ||
|
VisonKai
United States2203 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:02 The_Templar wrote: oh yeah we do don't we go Taeja Implying it's possible to cheer for any non-Bomber player. | ||
|
Gorlin
United States2753 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:03 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2013 04:01 jakethesnake wrote: On November 09 2013 04:00 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: IT HAS BEGUN! I'm not ready I'm not ready!!! I still have work to do. Things I have to do this weekend: 2. Make lesson plans 3. Write a paper Fuck education, the American Way! | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
Really? Way2cheesy. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
sninja
Poland207 Posts
| ||
|
Necosarius
Sweden4042 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns50010 singsing2576 B2W.Neo1287 DeMusliM258 Livibee181 Hui .135 Liquid`VortiX133 ArmadaUGS89 Mew2King86 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)18 elazer8 KnowMe0 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|