• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:20
CEST 10:20
KST 17:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6622 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 339

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 337 338 339 340 341 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
iloveav
Profile Joined November 2008
Poland1484 Posts
November 08 2013 17:36 GMT
#6761
So... soon this will end and all the hype will cool off.... BUT NOT TONIGHT! :D

aka LRM)Cats_Paw.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
November 08 2013 17:37 GMT
#6762
Still less then 500 pages. Don't dissapoint me guys. I mean this thread got 1,432 pages http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=230086. Clearly MMA fans > the rest of TL.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 08 2013 17:38 GMT
#6763
I have to vote for more drinking game action. Go get that beer, jake
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 08 2013 17:38 GMT
#6764
On November 09 2013 02:35 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 02:34 Plansix wrote:
Well I'm at work and blizzard is about to destroy my data charges for this month. I hope they are proud of themselves.....

So pumped.


Unlimited data is the only way to esports chumps

Can't, on family plan with girlfriend, not an option. Just got to suck it up and drop an extra 10-20 in this months bill.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Ben-
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom210 Posts
November 08 2013 17:38 GMT
#6765
Will both streams be free? or should i buy the virtual ticket
Kokokoz
Profile Joined April 2013
France147 Posts
November 08 2013 17:38 GMT
#6766
So hyped for MMA vs Bomber. I still don't know who I want to win, they are my 2 favorites players... But with the Bomber military thing that would be awesome if he leaves with such a victory
lannisport
Profile Joined February 2012
878 Posts
November 08 2013 17:39 GMT
#6767
Man.... After all this hype I have plans/events I can't cancel. As soon as I get home laattee tonight I'm going watch all the VODs spoiler free.
Jnai
Profile Joined September 2010
United States442 Posts
November 08 2013 17:39 GMT
#6768
Will both the matches in each timeslot be played simultaneous, or are both of those matches just tracked to begin in that hour back-to-back?

Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 08 2013 17:39 GMT
#6769
Hype hype hype hype hype hype!
3point14
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany890 Posts
November 08 2013 17:40 GMT
#6770
as someone from europe, im interested:
whos from Europe and gonna stay up all night for this?
i might go out clubbing then come back for Mvp vs JAedong lol
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 08 2013 17:41 GMT
#6771
On November 09 2013 02:38 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 02:35 lichter wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:34 Plansix wrote:
Well I'm at work and blizzard is about to destroy my data charges for this month. I hope they are proud of themselves.....

So pumped.


Unlimited data is the only way to esports chumps

Can't, on family plan with girlfriend, not an option. Just got to suck it up and drop an extra 10-20 in this months bill.


But why is there limits on data? I didn't knew that even existed before I read about it from North Americans here on TL. It's like capping the air. You can't cap air. Air is everywhere.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12562 Posts
November 08 2013 17:41 GMT
#6772
Okay, I must admit, I'm pretty fucking highly hyped right now
No will to live, no wish to die
telsek
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden85 Posts
November 08 2013 17:41 GMT
#6773
Hype! Haven't been this excited for a long time. Hope Naniwa can deliver some foreign storyline! I'm really glad he made it.
NPF
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1635 Posts
November 08 2013 17:41 GMT
#6774
On November 09 2013 02:38 Ben- wrote:
Will both streams be free? or should i buy the virtual ticket

From what I understand streams will be free but Top quality will cost and the ticket let's you see the panels that are going on where they talk about all there games and surely a few LOTV references will be dropped, Right Blizzard?!
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
November 08 2013 17:42 GMT
#6775
On November 09 2013 02:37 BisuDagger wrote:
Still less then 500 pages. Don't dissapoint me guys. I mean this thread got 1,432 pages http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=230086. Clearly MMA fans > the rest of TL.

Eh, it'd be hard in the RO16.
But we'll try.
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
November 08 2013 17:42 GMT
#6776
Skipping my 3 hour film class today because I have passion. HYPE LEVELS OVER 9000
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
November 08 2013 17:42 GMT
#6777
Shit I am so hyped for this now!
133 221 333 123 111
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
November 08 2013 17:42 GMT
#6778
As I'm from Europe, I really dont have a chance at staying up for this, got work as well. I see the final tomorrow is even kind of late. Wish you guys luck, and hopefully we will have VODs all over the internet for free
way2mash4u
Profile Joined January 2013
Germany183 Posts
November 08 2013 17:42 GMT
#6779
[image loading]
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 08 2013 17:42 GMT
#6780
On November 09 2013 02:37 BisuDagger wrote:
Still less then 500 pages. Don't dissapoint me guys. I mean this thread got 1,432 pages http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=230086. Clearly MMA fans > the rest of TL.


pff mma fans... JD fans did like 338/339 pages for this thread, i guess the other "pro players" dont have any fans at all, haha
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Prev 1 337 338 339 340 341 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3289
Soma 276
Rush 267
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 102
Mong 72
Shinee 39
Counter-Strike
ceh9556
byalli546
shoxiejesuss394
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g8141
olofmeister675
WinterStarcraft589
Happy377
dupreeh232
Sick213
crisheroes143
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1005
• Stunt435
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 40m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.