• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:54
CEST 23:54
KST 06:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7756 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 338

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 336 337 338 339 340 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
November 08 2013 17:26 GMT
#6741
MaruMaruMaru bring it home!
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
November 08 2013 17:27 GMT
#6742
On November 09 2013 02:25 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 02:19 Aunvilgod wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:12 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:07 Aunvilgod wrote:
iono some1 pm me a pic of opterown, then I might be willing to confirm/deny.


That requires TL+ I'm afraid

Then give it to me baby!


Have fun

didnt he just want the picture?
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 08 2013 17:27 GMT
#6743
TotalBiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 56s
WCS stage is massive, seats go back as far as the eye can see. The photos do it no justice.

Sounds good
Community News
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 08 2013 17:27 GMT
#6744
On November 09 2013 02:27 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 02:25 lichter wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:19 Aunvilgod wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:12 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:07 Aunvilgod wrote:
iono some1 pm me a pic of opterown, then I might be willing to confirm/deny.


That requires TL+ I'm afraid

Then give it to me baby!


Have fun

didnt he just want the picture?


lr batman does whatever he wants bitchez
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2013 17:28 GMT
#6745
On November 09 2013 02:27 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 02:25 lichter wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:19 Aunvilgod wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:12 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:07 Aunvilgod wrote:
iono some1 pm me a pic of opterown, then I might be willing to confirm/deny.


That requires TL+ I'm afraid

Then give it to me baby!


Have fun

didnt he just want the picture?

well, that's how I ask for TL+
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2013 17:28 GMT
#6746
On November 09 2013 02:27 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 02:27 75 wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:25 lichter wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:19 Aunvilgod wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:12 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:07 Aunvilgod wrote:
iono some1 pm me a pic of opterown, then I might be willing to confirm/deny.


That requires TL+ I'm afraid

Then give it to me baby!


Have fun

didnt he just want the picture?


lr batman does whatever he wants bitchez

hey I think we should play a TvP as a showmatch for LRSL, I think it would be close
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
November 08 2013 17:28 GMT
#6747
man the hour is really bad for Asian and I couldnt really afford an allnighter after working till 9pm everyday this week. Fuckin Korean bloodsucking bank
NPF
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1635 Posts
November 08 2013 17:28 GMT
#6748
Hopefully this weekend goes down in StarCraft2 history as being one of the single best most memorable tournaments of all times.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
November 08 2013 17:30 GMT
#6749
On November 08 2013 20:22 Shellshock wrote:
TL Staff likes to keep a balanced guy/girl ratio so when they added me and Bisudagger they compensated by adding Seeker and opterown.

We are so manly they considered taking on a few more girls to even it out.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 17:31:12
November 08 2013 17:31 GMT
#6750
God damn my twitter is bringing THE HYPE. All those blizzcon pictures
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 17:31:54
November 08 2013 17:31 GMT
#6751
I'm still discontent with the Kaelaris absence. Man, I just saw the official vod trailer about Blizzcon made by Blizzard and most of the lines used to hype were Kaelaris' lines. Most of any other caster....

Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
November 08 2013 17:31 GMT
#6752
hahahaha i love you guys! thank you!
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
DifuntO
Profile Joined November 2011
Greece2376 Posts
November 08 2013 17:32 GMT
#6753
On November 09 2013 02:28 NPF wrote:
Hopefully this weekend goes down in StarCraft2 history as being one of the single best most memorable tournaments of all times.


That's up to the players.They are the best we got right now.They better show their skill and entertain us!Everything else is gonna be awesome,there is no doubt about that.
All I do is Stim.
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
November 08 2013 17:33 GMT
#6754
On November 09 2013 02:32 DifuntO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 02:28 NPF wrote:
Hopefully this weekend goes down in StarCraft2 history as being one of the single best most memorable tournaments of all times.


That's up to the players.They are the best we got right now.They better show their skill and entertain us!Everything else is gonna be awesome,there is no doubt about that.


Have no fear, Jaedong will deliver.
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 08 2013 17:34 GMT
#6755
Well I'm at work and blizzard is about to destroy my data charges for this month. I hope they are proud of themselves.....

So pumped.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 08 2013 17:34 GMT
#6756
Twitter is so hype right now.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
November 08 2013 17:34 GMT
#6757
On November 09 2013 02:31 Weavel wrote:
God damn my twitter is bringing THE HYPE. All those blizzcon pictures

could you post some?
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
November 08 2013 17:34 GMT
#6758
At first I thought it was a ridiculous number to get to 400 pages before the event...

Now I'm not so sure...

Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 17:35 GMT
#6759
On November 08 2013 22:44 jakethesnake wrote:
Here is my real dilemma. First game starts at 4:15 PM my time. I'm stuck 'working' until 5. I can stay at work all night to watch both games, I can try and sneak out early, or I can leave at the regular time.

Stay at work all night:
Pro - Two monitors, two games at once!
Pro - No wife to interrupt
Con - No beer (although I think there is a bottle of Cuban rum in our first aid kit)
Con - Boss who might interrupt

Leave early:
Pro - Beer at home
Con - Only one monitor
Con - Wife at home who might need me to make dinner or some shit
Pro - Beer in the fridge
Pro - Beer
Con - I have to sneak out early, which isn't easy given my office is only a small handful of people, but my office is closest to the door

Leave at regular time:
Con - total shit option.

So - what do I do?
Poll: What do I do TL??!?

Leave early! Beer beer beer, games games games! (19)
 
59%

Leave at regular time and miss games like a chump... (7)
 
22%

Stay at work all night for dual monitor action! (6)
 
19%

32 total votes

Your vote: What do I do TL??!?

(Vote): Stay at work all night for dual monitor action!
(Vote): Leave early! Beer beer beer, games games games!
(Vote): Leave at regular time and miss games like a chump...






Alright hype train, help me out here!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 08 2013 17:35 GMT
#6760
On November 09 2013 02:34 Plansix wrote:
Well I'm at work and blizzard is about to destroy my data charges for this month. I hope they are proud of themselves.....

So pumped.


Unlimited data is the only way to esports chumps
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 336 337 338 339 340 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13937
910 69
NaDa 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister783
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV560
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.