On November 09 2013 02:06 SamuelGreen wrote:
Please Time, go faster!
Please Time, go faster!
Savor the wait! Savor the buildup!
It's just like sex, you wouldn't want to climax too early would you?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter. Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments) non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/ | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On November 09 2013 02:06 SamuelGreen wrote: Please Time, go faster! Savor the wait! Savor the buildup! It's just like sex, you wouldn't want to climax too early would you? | ||
|
lystier
China877 Posts
#BossToss 윤영서 @LiquidTaeJa 27s Are you ready? | ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
On November 08 2013 21:57 lystier wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2013 21:49 Daswollvieh wrote: Dear Santa, I won´t want anything for Christmas, if you give Mvp new wrists so he can rule justly over the Starcraft lands again. Mvp should rest for a few months and heal his wrists up, then back to the game. Sad he didn't have enough time. It is not about wrists at all. This was already mentioned a lot of times. He has some pinched nerve in the neck that causes his hands to get numb while playing, which obviously affects his multitasking and micro. And he stated a couple of times that if he goes for the operation to fix it it would probably be the end of his Starcraft career. | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
On November 09 2013 02:06 SamuelGreen wrote: Please Time, go faster! Stand still. Stand very, very still. | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On November 09 2013 02:07 Aunvilgod wrote: iono some1 pm me a pic of opterown, then I might be willing to confirm/deny. That requires TL+ I'm afraid | ||
|
AmuseD
Netherlands133 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
ottosec
505 Posts
| ||
|
Aunvilgod
2653 Posts
On November 09 2013 02:12 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2013 02:07 Aunvilgod wrote: iono some1 pm me a pic of opterown, then I might be willing to confirm/deny. That requires TL+ I'm afraid Then give it to me baby! | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 09 2013 02:18 ottosec wrote: Are 1st games on big stage and 2nd backstage? That's what we're assuming. | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
VisonKai
United States2203 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
Jomppa
1225 Posts
On November 09 2013 02:18 ottosec wrote: Are 1st games on big stage and 2nd backstage? http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/schedule yes according to this | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On November 09 2013 02:19 Aunvilgod wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2013 02:12 AlternativeEgo wrote: On November 09 2013 02:07 Aunvilgod wrote: iono some1 pm me a pic of opterown, then I might be willing to confirm/deny. That requires TL+ I'm afraid Then give it to me baby! Ah-ha! Ah-ha! Maybe. I might whip out the credit card later. And that glögg brew really fired up my hype level. I can feel it quite strongly now. | ||
|
CaptainIndustry
United States108 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On November 09 2013 02:19 Aunvilgod wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2013 02:12 AlternativeEgo wrote: On November 09 2013 02:07 Aunvilgod wrote: iono some1 pm me a pic of opterown, then I might be willing to confirm/deny. That requires TL+ I'm afraid Then give it to me baby! Have fun | ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
![]() | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN956 Beastyqt575 Liquid`Hasu298 Khaldor239 Livibee193 C9.Mang0152 IndyStarCraft olofmeister107 ZombieGrub61 QueenE52 BRAT_OK MindelVK7
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • 80smullet Dota 2• blackmanpl • FirePhoenix15 • Michael_bg • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|