• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8157 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 329

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 327 328 329 330 331 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:45 GMT
#6561
On November 09 2013 00:43 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.

There is always a slight chance


Despite making the bet, I'd still rather Naniwa wins it .
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2013 15:47 GMT
#6562
On November 09 2013 00:32 TeeTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:27 HonorZ wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:17 DifuntO wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:15 stuchiu wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/4Oko6XN.jpg

Time for a Terran to take back the Kingdom.

Not this Terran though.


THIS TERRAN
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Nop I´m pretty sure he meant THIS TERRAN:

[image loading]


think you mean this one
[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
November 08 2013 15:47 GMT
#6563
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.


I wouldn't be so hasty. Soulkey lost 0-4 to Dear's aggressive tactics, which NaNi excels in. NaNi can beat Bomber but would struggle against MMA's multitasking. Winning a PvP vs. sOs isn't far off, and then he just beats INno again in the finals.

Not the most far-out road to victory ever.
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
November 08 2013 15:47 GMT
#6564
On November 09 2013 00:45 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:43 Muffloe wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.

There is always a slight chance


Despite making the bet, I'd still rather Naniwa wins it .

Yeah, that would be great He would finally get that big win, and you would look funny at Dreamhack
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:48 GMT
#6565
On November 09 2013 00:47 DiLiGu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.


I wouldn't be so hasty. Soulkey lost 0-4 to Dear's aggressive tactics, which NaNi excels in. NaNi can beat Bomber but would struggle against MMA's multitasking. Winning a PvP vs. sOs isn't far off, and then he just beats INno again in the finals.

Not the most far-out road to victory ever.


Well Bring it on I say!
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
November 08 2013 15:48 GMT
#6566
On November 09 2013 00:45 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:43 Muffloe wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.

There is always a slight chance


Despite making the bet, I'd still rather Naniwa wins it .


If NaNi wins this, it'll be the highest point that SC2 has ever achieved from a hype/excitement standpoint. Nothing else would even come close.
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:48 GMT
#6567
On November 09 2013 00:47 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:45 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:43 Muffloe wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.

There is always a slight chance


Despite making the bet, I'd still rather Naniwa wins it .

Yeah, that would be great He would finally get that big win, and you would look funny at Dreamhack


At least nobody can see my face.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 08 2013 15:48 GMT
#6568
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:32 TeeTS wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:27 HonorZ wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:17 DifuntO wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:15 stuchiu wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/4Oko6XN.jpg

Time for a Terran to take back the Kingdom.

Not this Terran though.


THIS TERRAN
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Nop I´m pretty sure he meant THIS TERRAN:

[image loading]


think you mean this one
[image loading]

No it's actually this terran

[image loading]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2013 15:48 GMT
#6569
On November 09 2013 00:43 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.

There is always a slight chance


Tassadar won a GSTL match. bELIEVE
Moderator
discator
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany639 Posts
November 08 2013 15:49 GMT
#6570
HYPE HYPE HYPE MARU MARU MARU
;;
DeadSanto123
Profile Joined August 2013
United States90 Posts
November 08 2013 15:49 GMT
#6571
On November 09 2013 00:36 Lorning wrote:
[image loading]

qwewqrqe
Jaedong!!!
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 15:49 GMT
#6572
On November 09 2013 00:48 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:32 TeeTS wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:27 HonorZ wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:17 DifuntO wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:15 stuchiu wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/4Oko6XN.jpg

Time for a Terran to take back the Kingdom.

Not this Terran though.


THIS TERRAN
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Nop I´m pretty sure he meant THIS TERRAN:

[image loading]


think you mean this one
[image loading]

No it's actually this terran

[image loading]

wat
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
November 08 2013 15:50 GMT
#6573
On November 09 2013 00:49 discator wrote:
HYPE HYPE HYPE MARU MARU MARU


I would be pleased for Maru to win this. His style is really fun to watch, and it's a nice "changing of the guards" to the younger crowd.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2013 15:51 GMT
#6574
On November 09 2013 00:36 Lorning wrote:
[image loading]

best meter ever
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 08 2013 15:51 GMT
#6575
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:32 TeeTS wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:27 HonorZ wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:17 DifuntO wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:15 stuchiu wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/4Oko6XN.jpg

Time for a Terran to take back the Kingdom.

Not this Terran though.


THIS TERRAN
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Nop I´m pretty sure he meant THIS TERRAN:

[image loading]


think you mean this one
[image loading]

[image loading]
Clearly, this one
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:51 GMT
#6576
On November 09 2013 00:48 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:43 Muffloe wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.

There is always a slight chance


Tassadar won a GSTL match. bELIEVE


That was a dreadful game though. PvP. Sit back for 90 minutes then a move each other.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
November 08 2013 15:52 GMT
#6577
On November 09 2013 00:48 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:43 Muffloe wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.

There is always a slight chance


Tassadar won a GSTL match. bELIEVE

That doesn't sound right. Are you sure you're not remembering another Protoss winning?
Long live the King of Wings
Epamynondas
Profile Joined September 2012
387 Posts
November 08 2013 15:52 GMT
#6578
On November 09 2013 00:42 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Dinotrap at 2014 Dreamhack finals:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

what the fuck man people were JUST talking about how they don't want to masturbate

have some respect dude
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:53 GMT
#6579
On November 09 2013 00:52 Epamynondas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:42 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Dinotrap at 2014 Dreamhack finals:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

what the fuck man people were JUST talking about how they don't want to masturbate

have some respect dude


Also, my body is no where near that ripped. Imagine it slightly wider, more belly and much pastier.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
sninja
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland207 Posts
November 08 2013 15:53 GMT
#6580
The Time Has Come!

[image loading]

Prev 1 327 328 329 330 331 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O108
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 274
JuggernautJason88
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 784
Shuttle 536
ZZZero.O 108
Zeus 84
Hyun 46
soO 42
scan(afreeca) 28
Dota 2
qojqva2341
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m4900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3920
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
summit1g2532
FrodaN1161
KnowMe313
420jenkins262
Pyrionflax187
ToD179
Livibee160
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 86
• Hupsaiya 29
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 20
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2021
Other Games
• imaqtpie852
• Shiphtur605
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 16m
Patches Events
19h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.