• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:28
CEST 01:28
KST 08:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9231 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 328

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 326 327 328 329 330 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 08 2013 15:31 GMT
#6541
On November 09 2013 00:25 AzBozz wrote:
i cannt watch this live TT anyone knows where ican watch the vods spoilerfree?


There is http://www.reddit.com/r/SpoilerFreeSC , http://sc2links.com/tournament.php and http://www.sc2ratings.com/
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 15:32:44
November 08 2013 15:32 GMT
#6542
On November 09 2013 00:27 HonorZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:17 DifuntO wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:15 stuchiu wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/4Oko6XN.jpg

Time for a Terran to take back the Kingdom.

Not this Terran though.


THIS TERRAN
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Nop I´m pretty sure he meant THIS TERRAN:

[image loading]

LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
November 08 2013 15:32 GMT
#6543
On November 09 2013 00:30 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:29 LimitSEA wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:25 Dinotramp wrote:
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?

Play games. Don't watch movies or anything. Don't masturbate. Listen to loud music that changes a lot and isn't repetitive. Or you can try and sleep and get lost in thought contemplating life.


Don't masturbate?!!?! I'm watching Taeja vs Dear m8. It's going to be difficult not to.

Fight the urge, friend. Fight the urge. Unless you don't get sleepy afterwards, maybe that's just me.
Long live the King of Wings
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 15:32 GMT
#6544
On November 09 2013 00:30 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:25 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:19 Epamynondas wrote:
JUST POPPING IN TO ANNOUNCE THAT MAXIMUM LEVEL OF HYPE HAVE BEEN REACHED IN THIS SECTOR

CARE IS RECOMMENDED

THERE IS NO MAXIMUM LEVEL OF HYPE


I was hyping before it was cool to hype.

#hypester

Stop hashtagging, can't you read!


Only excessive hashtagging is disallowed. #nonexcessivehashtagging is allowed.

Plus, it is for hype and happiness of everyone!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
AzBozz
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany518 Posts
November 08 2013 15:33 GMT
#6545
On November 09 2013 00:31 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:25 AzBozz wrote:
i cannt watch this live TT anyone knows where ican watch the vods spoilerfree?


There is http://www.reddit.com/r/SpoilerFreeSC , http://sc2links.com/tournament.php and http://www.sc2ratings.com/

thank you so much! i love this community!
MMA | MVP|Teaja|Polt|MKP|Byun|Maru|Thorzain|Creator|HasuObs|Socke|Lucifron|Vortix|Mana|Heromarine / PRIME and Mousesports fighting!!
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:33 GMT
#6546
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
FLuE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
November 08 2013 15:34 GMT
#6547
hoping this will be viewable through twitch iphone app? If not that stinks. Any setup that doesn't allow for easy streaming through iphone/tablet is missing out on viewers.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 08 2013 15:35 GMT
#6548
On November 09 2013 00:31 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:30 Kasaraki wrote:
If Alive wins, I want a 1 month ban.

Out of happiness.


I'd be rolling on the floor laughing. I wouldn't mind that happening one bit just to see how everyone reacts.
Crying
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria778 Posts
November 08 2013 15:35 GMT
#6549
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Someone screen that comment and put it in the OP hahahahha
Determination~ Hard Work Surpass NATURAL GENIUS!
DifuntO
Profile Joined November 2011
Greece2376 Posts
November 08 2013 15:36 GMT
#6550
On November 09 2013 00:32 TeeTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:27 HonorZ wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:17 DifuntO wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:15 stuchiu wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/4Oko6XN.jpg

Time for a Terran to take back the Kingdom.

Not this Terran though.


THIS TERRAN
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Nop I´m pretty sure he meant THIS TERRAN:

[image loading]



YES,This guy.

GO MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
All I do is Stim.
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:36 GMT
#6551
On November 09 2013 00:35 Crying wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Someone screen that comment and put it in the OP hahahahha


Go for it. I always follow through with my bets. When Naniwa beat Innovation...dear oh dear.. I paid for that victory.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 08 2013 15:36 GMT
#6552
[image loading]
Community News
TL+ Member
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
November 08 2013 15:36 GMT
#6553
On November 09 2013 00:32 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:30 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:29 LimitSEA wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:25 Dinotramp wrote:
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?

Play games. Don't watch movies or anything. Don't masturbate. Listen to loud music that changes a lot and isn't repetitive. Or you can try and sleep and get lost in thought contemplating life.


Don't masturbate?!!?! I'm watching Taeja vs Dear m8. It's going to be difficult not to.

Fight the urge, friend. Fight the urge. Unless you don't get sleepy afterwards, maybe that's just me.


I dunno, for me it's just spinning a wheel of fortune post-self-funtime. Sleepy? Completely awake and wanna go do something? Hungry? Kinda horny again? Who knows!

Dear vs. Taeja, Soulkey vs. NaNiwa, JD vs. Mvp... even the FIRST ROUND is like the finals of any other event!
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 08 2013 15:37 GMT
#6554
On November 09 2013 00:36 DiLiGu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:32 LimitSEA wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:30 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:29 LimitSEA wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:25 Dinotramp wrote:
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?

Play games. Don't watch movies or anything. Don't masturbate. Listen to loud music that changes a lot and isn't repetitive. Or you can try and sleep and get lost in thought contemplating life.


Don't masturbate?!!?! I'm watching Taeja vs Dear m8. It's going to be difficult not to.

Fight the urge, friend. Fight the urge. Unless you don't get sleepy afterwards, maybe that's just me.

... even the FIRST ROUND is like the finals of any other event!


This is so incredibly true
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 15:38 GMT
#6555
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:39 GMT
#6556
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
November 08 2013 15:39 GMT
#6557
Wait is killing me.
RIP MKP
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 15:42 GMT
#6558
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Dinotrap at 2014 Dreamhack finals:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:43 GMT
#6559
On November 09 2013 00:42 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Dinotrap at 2014 Dreamhack finals:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Fucking incredible.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
November 08 2013 15:43 GMT
#6560
On November 09 2013 00:39 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:38 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:33 Dinotramp wrote:
Alright guys. I'm already flying to Germany next year in a frog costume after I lost a bet before but I'm going to make another one now.

I will go to the Dreamhack Finals of 2014 with nothing but short shorts and a KFC Bucket on my head if Naniwa wins this tournament.


Hahaha. Dino. You never learn your lesson! haha. I love it!


Of course not! But you got to admit, Naniwa has no fucking chance of winning this. I'm pretty safe I think.

There is always a slight chance
Prev 1 326 327 328 329 330 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 482
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever402
League of Legends
Doublelift4145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 487
KnowMe204
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1078
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 32m
Patches Events
15h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 32m
OSC
23h 32m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.