• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8332 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 327

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 15:25:39
November 08 2013 15:25 GMT
#6521
I am going to bless Jaedong before I take a nap. Jaedong go crush MVP 3-0!
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
November 08 2013 15:25 GMT
#6522
On November 09 2013 00:23 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:22 Ariovist wrote:
I am so hyyyyyped. I hope the preshow is not too long - want to catch as many gamezzzz as possible!!!!!


Sleep when you are dead. Watch all the games! No excuses!

I'm going to watch all the games today, and by the end of it I won't have slept in roughly 28 hours. Maybe longer than that, I'm not sure when it'll end actually.
Long live the King of Wings
AzBozz
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany518 Posts
November 08 2013 15:25 GMT
#6523
i cannt watch this live TT anyone knows where ican watch the vods spoilerfree?
MMA | MVP|Teaja|Polt|MKP|Byun|Maru|Thorzain|Creator|HasuObs|Socke|Lucifron|Vortix|Mana|Heromarine / PRIME and Mousesports fighting!!
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:25 GMT
#6524
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46511 Posts
November 08 2013 15:25 GMT
#6525
On November 09 2013 00:19 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:19 Epamynondas wrote:
JUST POPPING IN TO ANNOUNCE THAT MAXIMUM LEVEL OF HYPE HAVE BEEN REACHED IN THIS SECTOR

CARE IS RECOMMENDED

THERE IS NO MAXIMUM LEVEL OF HYPE


I was hyping before it was cool to hype.

#hypester
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Negius
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands290 Posts
November 08 2013 15:27 GMT
#6526
On November 09 2013 00:25 Dinotramp wrote:
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?


The sheer hype and excitement from the games should be enough :D
[Terran] mvp | maru | innovation | mma [Protoss] mc | squirtle [Zerg] nestea | soo
HonorZ
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France858 Posts
November 08 2013 15:27 GMT
#6527
On November 09 2013 00:17 DifuntO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:15 stuchiu wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/4Oko6XN.jpg

Time for a Terran to take back the Kingdom.

Not this Terran though.


THIS TERRAN

[image loading]
"If you don't drop sweat today you'll drop tears tomorrow"
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 15:29:16
November 08 2013 15:27 GMT
#6528
Forgot to adjust my sleep schedule. Only have 1 RedBull.

This is gonna be a loooooong night and I'm already feeling sleepy (17:27).

Cheering for SK, JD, Maru and Bomber tho! Gogogo!

E: Gonna take a 3-hour nap
Hello
ElvenAshwin
Profile Joined October 2013
169 Posts
November 08 2013 15:28 GMT
#6529
On November 08 2013 22:14 bourne117 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 22:09 ElvenAshwin wrote:
Only 318? I'm disappointed. A few hours left, will get up at 8am (for me) to watch Jaedong vs Mvp ^.^ . Couldnt care less for the other matches save Maru's games but his are a bit too early for me (ill watch his semi's games)

Also am i the only one who actually admires Jaedong's playstyle (maybe its cos im zerg) over his "story" or whatever. He could have won every tourney this or never made it past r016 in any of them, but i just love his actually playstyle.

Maru is fucking epic tho, with his micro and comeback skills. Seriously, best terran imho. He might've been crushed by Dear, but for fucks sake, he's *dear*, and in game 3 Maru put up a stellar game!

Maru games are always epic to watch, more than Jaedong's. I never watched BW (joined sc in may or something this year) but Jaedong vs someone was the first sc2 match I ever saw ( was it stardust?) And i loved those games, so when i saw him pop up in WCS America I was like, "oh this is pretty sweet". Then AGAIN in the finals, after which i became a fan. Really i dont care about him breaking the Kong thing. I'd love a Jaedong win, but if JD beats Dear then JD vs Maru will be a possibility, and bloody hell, both players known for impressive control. Gonna be epic.

Someone should tell the best terran that the terran army has units called Ghosts and Vikings. Turns out they are pretty good vs Protoss.


Shhh... Don't ruin my dreams.
In Jaedong we trust
Karakaxe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden585 Posts
November 08 2013 15:28 GMT
#6530
On November 09 2013 00:25 Dinotramp wrote:
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?


regular cold water faceshowers (only when commercial ofc)
Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight.
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
November 08 2013 15:29 GMT
#6531
On November 09 2013 00:25 Dinotramp wrote:
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?

Play games. Don't watch movies or anything. Don't masturbate. Listen to loud music that changes a lot and isn't repetitive. Or you can try and sleep and get lost in thought contemplating life.
Long live the King of Wings
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:29 GMT
#6532
On November 09 2013 00:28 Karakaxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:25 Dinotramp wrote:
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?


regular cold water faceshowers (only when commercial ofc)


That's not a bad idea. Does it work well?
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
November 08 2013 15:30 GMT
#6533
If Alive wins, I want a 1 month ban.
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:30 GMT
#6534
On November 09 2013 00:29 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:25 Dinotramp wrote:
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?

Play games. Don't watch movies or anything. Don't masturbate. Listen to loud music that changes a lot and isn't repetitive. Or you can try and sleep and get lost in thought contemplating life.


Don't masturbate?!!?! I'm watching Taeja vs Dear m8. It's going to be difficult not to.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
DeadSanto123
Profile Joined August 2013
United States90 Posts
November 08 2013 15:30 GMT
#6535
MORE HYPE
Jaedong!!!
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
November 08 2013 15:30 GMT
#6536
Oh cool its today. For some reason I assumed it started tomorrow.
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
November 08 2013 15:30 GMT
#6537
On November 09 2013 00:25 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:19 Epamynondas wrote:
JUST POPPING IN TO ANNOUNCE THAT MAXIMUM LEVEL OF HYPE HAVE BEEN REACHED IN THIS SECTOR

CARE IS RECOMMENDED

THERE IS NO MAXIMUM LEVEL OF HYPE


I was hyping before it was cool to hype.

#hypester

Stop hashtagging, can't you read!
Long live the King of Wings
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
November 08 2013 15:30 GMT
#6538
On November 09 2013 00:25 Dinotramp wrote:
Right guys. I've worked over 60 hours this week already. I am knackered. Weekend is all mine. Need sleep. No time to sleep. Must watch Starcraft. I have curry, beer, cider, whiskey, two monitors and a new duvet.

Any advice for me staying awake?


Energy drinks, maybe go outside to get some fresh air during commercials? Getting some coffee should also help.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 08 2013 15:31 GMT
#6539
3 hours 30 minutes

IT'S HAPPENING
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 08 2013 15:31 GMT
#6540
On November 09 2013 00:30 Kasaraki wrote:
If Alive wins, I want a 1 month ban.

Out of happiness.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 249
NeuroSwarm 175
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft366
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 50m
Patches Events
11h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.