• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7688 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 325

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 323 324 325 326 327 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 08 2013 14:51 GMT
#6481
On November 08 2013 23:45 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:29 Musicus wrote:
OK guys, I tried to fuck up my sleep schedule and managed to sleep until 3:15pm, not bad .


I messed up my NA time preparation I also couldn't get any Soju for the drinking game.


Haha I'm still going shopping, didn't think of Soju before, maybe I should try it, if I can find some.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 14:54:30
November 08 2013 14:53 GMT
#6482
On November 08 2013 23:51 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:45 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:29 Musicus wrote:
OK guys, I tried to fuck up my sleep schedule and managed to sleep until 3:15pm, not bad .


I messed up my NA time preparation I also couldn't get any Soju for the drinking game.


Haha I'm still going shopping, didn't think of Soju before, maybe I should try it, if I can find some.

gotta google that now
heheh google delivered
"Jinro is the largest manufacturer of soju"
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
November 08 2013 14:56 GMT
#6483
On November 08 2013 23:53 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:51 Musicus wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:45 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:29 Musicus wrote:
OK guys, I tried to fuck up my sleep schedule and managed to sleep until 3:15pm, not bad .


I messed up my NA time preparation I also couldn't get any Soju for the drinking game.


Haha I'm still going shopping, didn't think of Soju before, maybe I should try it, if I can find some.

gotta google that now
heheh google delivered
"Jinro is the largest manufacturer of soju"


It was to my attention that everyone knew. Anyway I wish I had a Jinro just because Jinro.
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
November 08 2013 14:56 GMT
#6484
4 more hours till judgment day motherfuckers! Lets get this hype train really rolling now!
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
November 08 2013 14:56 GMT
#6485
Come on we need moar pages guys! Only 4 hours left!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 08 2013 14:57 GMT
#6486
On November 08 2013 23:53 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:51 Musicus wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:45 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:29 Musicus wrote:
OK guys, I tried to fuck up my sleep schedule and managed to sleep until 3:15pm, not bad .


I messed up my NA time preparation I also couldn't get any Soju for the drinking game.


Haha I'm still going shopping, didn't think of Soju before, maybe I should try it, if I can find some.

gotta google that now
heheh google delivered
"Jinro is the largest manufacturer of soju"


Yeah it sounds a bit too sweet and weak but I fond it to be a nice and honorable gesture of the people of South Korea to name their national drink after one of our greatest.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10167 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 14:59:35
November 08 2013 14:59 GMT
#6487
On November 08 2013 23:46 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:41 Godwrath wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.


Well that's a different story because Bomber sucks

Good morning everybody!

Oh man, you are going down like your hero.


Nice edit, makes it hurt more!

It's hard for me to trash on hero
FatCat_13
Profile Joined July 2013
Russian Federation117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 15:00:55
November 08 2013 15:00 GMT
#6488
On November 08 2013 23:32 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:26 liberate71 wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:09 StarStruck wrote:
That's the thing. It's the GSTL and ATC. Once again friends the Aligulac isn't the be all end all.


It's not like he acquires heaps of rating from smashing those people.

People forget he was head and shoulders above everyone for ages, the fact he lost a bit just brought him down to everyone elses level - where he is still top, but there are people closer to him than previously.

People are riding the Dear brigade a bit hard at the moment, yes he played awesome in WCS KR and Season 3 Championships, but hes been 'amazing' for 6-8 weeks. Innovation has been amazing for 8+ months.


People have very short memories and assume that if you start to slump, even slightly, you'll never rebound. What you did last month is more important than what have done over the past year


Well, maybe it's not about the memories. I assume it's rather about the form the players have at the moment. Dear made it clear he's in perfect form thus people think he's the one to win although he'd been hidden all the way thru the Season 3.

Or let's take Naniwa vs Revival for example. Nani had clearly great conditions at the moment while Revival was far from showing his best.
Are you human? being...
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
November 08 2013 15:00 GMT
#6489
Will be afk tonight, so probably wont be able to see anything until tomorrow. So I will stay away from spoilers and just speed through everything before day 2!!

Cheering for so many players! Maru, Naniwa, Taeja and Mvp arae my favs, if any of them get to the finals I'm satisfied.

Hope for some amazing games! I'm feeling Taeja will take it, even though it's cold outside.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 08 2013 15:01 GMT
#6490
Can a fine netizen please link me the drink rules.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
November 08 2013 15:02 GMT
#6491
On November 09 2013 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Can a fine netizen please link me the drink rules.

didn't even think of a drinking game--was going to try to work while watching...hmmmm
Liquid | SKT
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 15:03 GMT
#6492
On November 09 2013 00:02 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Can a fine netizen please link me the drink rules.

didn't even think of a drinking game--was going to try to work while watching...hmmmm


I've got a crate of beer and a crate of cider so someone come up with a decent drinking game!
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 15:06:12
November 08 2013 15:05 GMT
#6493
On November 09 2013 00:03 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:02 DamageControL wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Can a fine netizen please link me the drink rules.

didn't even think of a drinking game--was going to try to work while watching...hmmmm


I've got a crate of beer and a crate of cider so someone come up with a decent drinking game!



[image loading]

You mean this?
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Karakaxe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden585 Posts
November 08 2013 15:06 GMT
#6494
228 minutes
Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 15:07:27
November 08 2013 15:07 GMT
#6495
On November 09 2013 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Can a fine netizen please link me the drink rules.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=20130359

Edit: I'm too slow
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Neemi
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands657 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 15:10:03
November 08 2013 15:09 GMT
#6496
On November 09 2013 00:05 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:03 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:02 DamageControL wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Can a fine netizen please link me the drink rules.

didn't even think of a drinking game--was going to try to work while watching...hmmmm


I've got a crate of beer and a crate of cider so someone come up with a decent drinking game!



+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You mean this?


If Naniwa & Jaedong make it to the Ro4/Finals, many people will die.
Cute
ThorZainWeTrust
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden205 Posts
November 08 2013 15:09 GMT
#6497
Best case finals Naniwa vs Naniwa..plz god make it happen!
ALL HAIL NANIWA - KING OF STARCRAFT 2! SLAYER OF KINGS AND DRAGONS...DESTROYER OF GODS AND CHAMPION OF FOREIGNERS!!!!! KING OF THE NORTH...WE SALUTE YOU!!!!!
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 15:10:39
November 08 2013 15:10 GMT
#6498
On November 09 2013 00:05 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:03 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:02 DamageControL wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Can a fine netizen please link me the drink rules.

didn't even think of a drinking game--was going to try to work while watching...hmmmm


I've got a crate of beer and a crate of cider so someone come up with a decent drinking game!



[image loading]

You mean this?


As a warning, RedeYe allegedly confirmed that he read the rules to this game, so be prepared that he will drop at least 2 things tonight.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
November 08 2013 15:10 GMT
#6499
[image loading]

Give me warp 10, Mr. Scotty!
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 08 2013 15:10 GMT
#6500
Thanks jake and phagga. Boy that hashtag rule is harsh. :S
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Prev 1 323 324 325 326 327 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4417
Leta 2414
BeSt 494
Soulkey 422
Soma 217
Rush 107
Shine 30
ZergMaN 25
Shinee 16
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
League of Legends
JimRising 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft834
Sick249
Pyrionflax14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 39m
Patches Events
6h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 39m
OSC
14h 39m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.