• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7920 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 323

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
November 08 2013 14:00 GMT
#6441
Oh dude, Aligulac needs an update for people to fall faster. Like really badly. Innovation is STILL #1...
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 14:00 GMT
#6442
On November 08 2013 22:58 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 22:54 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:21 absinthfee wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:19 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 Dinotramp wrote:
Sniper vs Alive



I think you mean Sniper + Show Spoiler +
Roro
.

Had to put that in a spoiler to not cause too much rage.


I knew who it was before even clicking on it


Sometimes i feel like i am the only one who actually liked Roro and his play ...


Indeed you are

how long until you release an article on RorO about how much you dont like him?


When Life wins another GSL, I've been promised that I'll be allowed to write an article about RorO as a tournament recap. It won't be positive.


When Life wins another GSL, I've not been promised that I'll be allowed to wake up everyone in my apartment building at 5 am. I'm still going to do it.

Hahahahahahaha I love that!
Startale forever.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 14:02:24
November 08 2013 14:01 GMT
#6443
On November 08 2013 23:00 VisonKai wrote:
Oh dude, Aligulac needs an update for people to fall faster. Like really badly. Innovation is STILL #1...

I don't really see why he would need to drop that much. since Oct 1 In these games, INnoVation is 27–8 (77.14%) in games and 20–4 (83.33%) in matches. That's still a pretty good win rate

since sept 1 In these games, INnoVation is 80–33 (70.80%) in games and 53–16 (76.81%) in matches.
since aug 1 In these games, INnoVation is 86–40 (68.25%) in games and 56–19 (74.67%) in matches.

He's actually been doing better
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
November 08 2013 14:05 GMT
#6444
On November 08 2013 23:01 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:00 VisonKai wrote:
Oh dude, Aligulac needs an update for people to fall faster. Like really badly. Innovation is STILL #1...

I don't really see why he would need to drop that much. since Oct 1 In these games, INnoVation is 27–8 (77.14%) in games and 20–4 (83.33%) in matches. That's still a pretty good win rate

since sept 1 In these games, INnoVation is 80–33 (70.80%) in games and 53–16 (76.81%) in matches.
since aug 1 In these games, INnoVation is 86–40 (68.25%) in games and 56–19 (74.67%) in matches.

He's actually been doing better


Fair enough -- I guess it's the only way for a rating system to work. It's just unfortunate that it implies Inno is the best player in the world, when his results recently have not been saying that.
FLuE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
November 08 2013 14:06 GMT
#6445
On November 08 2013 23:01 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:00 VisonKai wrote:
Oh dude, Aligulac needs an update for people to fall faster. Like really badly. Innovation is STILL #1...

I don't really see why he would need to drop that much. since Oct 1 In these games, INnoVation is 27–8 (77.14%) in games and 20–4 (83.33%) in matches. That's still a pretty good win rate

since sept 1 In these games, INnoVation is 80–33 (70.80%) in games and 53–16 (76.81%) in matches.
since aug 1 In these games, INnoVation is 86–40 (68.25%) in games and 56–19 (74.67%) in matches.

He's actually been doing better


I actually think the formula works better when players don't plummet super fast. I want to take a look and get more of a snapshot for a period of time, not just see who has been winning the past two weeks.

I know who has done well and who hasn't, I watch enough. I think the value of the formula is that you can get a bigger picture. We all tend to be so "in the moment" of who is the best in the world and who is all the sudden terrible. The Aligulac allows for a player to slump and come back and I think that is what makes it a cool ratings system and one that is more accurate for a big picture and removes the emotion of who just happens to be hot right now.

Neither are right or wrong, you can always argue who is and isn't the best, I just like for a rankings system reflect a bigger period of time. Innovation has done well enough for long enough that a few bad weeks or even months shouldn't send him falling.
FrvPssn
Profile Joined August 2013
France402 Posts
November 08 2013 14:08 GMT
#6446
On November 08 2013 23:05 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:01 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:00 VisonKai wrote:
Oh dude, Aligulac needs an update for people to fall faster. Like really badly. Innovation is STILL #1...

I don't really see why he would need to drop that much. since Oct 1 In these games, INnoVation is 27–8 (77.14%) in games and 20–4 (83.33%) in matches. That's still a pretty good win rate

since sept 1 In these games, INnoVation is 80–33 (70.80%) in games and 53–16 (76.81%) in matches.
since aug 1 In these games, INnoVation is 86–40 (68.25%) in games and 56–19 (74.67%) in matches.

He's actually been doing better


Fair enough -- I guess it's the only way for a rating system to work. It's just unfortunate that it implies Inno is the best player in the world, when his results recently have not been saying that.

Don't you follow GSTL and ATC? He was slitting throats and chopping necks everywhere
For the night is dark and full of Terran!!!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2013 14:08 GMT
#6447
On November 08 2013 22:58 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 22:54 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:21 absinthfee wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:19 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 Dinotramp wrote:
Sniper vs Alive



I think you mean Sniper + Show Spoiler +
Roro
.

Had to put that in a spoiler to not cause too much rage.


I knew who it was before even clicking on it


Sometimes i feel like i am the only one who actually liked Roro and his play ...


Indeed you are

how long until you release an article on RorO about how much you dont like him?


When Life wins another GSL, I've been promised that I'll be allowed to write an article about RorO as a tournament recap. It won't be positive.


When Life wins another GSL, I've not been promised that I'll be allowed to wake up everyone in my apartment building at 5 am. I'm still going to do it.


Who the fuck cares about other people, LIFE BITCHES
AdministratorBreak the chains
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 08 2013 14:09 GMT
#6448
That's the thing. It's the GSTL and ATC. Once again friends the Aligulac isn't the be all end all.
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
November 08 2013 14:14 GMT
#6449
On November 08 2013 23:09 StarStruck wrote:
That's the thing. It's the GSTL and ATC. Once again friends the Aligulac isn't the be all end all.


Ya.. if this was BW I would care about team league results, but honestly a champion-class player smashing people in a team league is not impressive. An up-and-coming player beating him in not-TvT would be, though.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 08 2013 14:15 GMT
#6450
On November 08 2013 23:08 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 22:58 VisonKai wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:54 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:21 absinthfee wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:19 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 Dinotramp wrote:
Sniper vs Alive



I think you mean Sniper + Show Spoiler +
Roro
.

Had to put that in a spoiler to not cause too much rage.


I knew who it was before even clicking on it


Sometimes i feel like i am the only one who actually liked Roro and his play ...


Indeed you are

how long until you release an article on RorO about how much you dont like him?


When Life wins another GSL, I've been promised that I'll be allowed to write an article about RorO as a tournament recap. It won't be positive.


When Life wins another GSL, I've not been promised that I'll be allowed to wake up everyone in my apartment building at 5 am. I'm still going to do it.


Who the fuck cares about other people, LIFE BITCHES

But RorO has a WCS esports card, Life doesn't

[image loading]
Community News
TL+ Member
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
November 08 2013 14:15 GMT
#6451
Best finals: NaNiwa-Jaedong
Worst Finals: Any mirror

Yes this has entirely to do with bias.
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 14:16 GMT
#6452
On November 08 2013 23:15 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:08 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:58 VisonKai wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:54 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:21 absinthfee wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:19 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 Dinotramp wrote:
Sniper vs Alive



I think you mean Sniper + Show Spoiler +
Roro
.

Had to put that in a spoiler to not cause too much rage.


I knew who it was before even clicking on it


Sometimes i feel like i am the only one who actually liked Roro and his play ...


Indeed you are

how long until you release an article on RorO about how much you dont like him?


When Life wins another GSL, I've been promised that I'll be allowed to write an article about RorO as a tournament recap. It won't be positive.


When Life wins another GSL, I've not been promised that I'll be allowed to wake up everyone in my apartment building at 5 am. I'm still going to do it.


Who the fuck cares about other people, LIFE BITCHES

But RorO has a WCS esports card, Life doesn't

[image loading]

That's the shame of this card set, not life.
Startale forever.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 08 2013 14:17 GMT
#6453
On November 08 2013 23:15 ThePlagueJG wrote:
Best finals: NaNiwa-Jaedong
Worst Finals: Any mirror

Yes this has entirely to do with bias.

totally agree
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 14:17 GMT
#6454
On November 08 2013 23:16 lystier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:15 Lorning wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:08 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:58 VisonKai wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:54 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:21 absinthfee wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:19 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 jakethesnake wrote:
[quote]

I think you mean Sniper + Show Spoiler +
Roro
.

Had to put that in a spoiler to not cause too much rage.


I knew who it was before even clicking on it


Sometimes i feel like i am the only one who actually liked Roro and his play ...


Indeed you are

how long until you release an article on RorO about how much you dont like him?


When Life wins another GSL, I've been promised that I'll be allowed to write an article about RorO as a tournament recap. It won't be positive.


When Life wins another GSL, I've not been promised that I'll be allowed to wake up everyone in my apartment building at 5 am. I'm still going to do it.


Who the fuck cares about other people, LIFE BITCHES

But RorO has a WCS esports card, Life doesn't

[image loading]

That's the shame of this card set, not life.


Someone should be fired over this. No excuses!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
November 08 2013 14:18 GMT
#6455
On November 08 2013 23:15 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:08 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:58 VisonKai wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:54 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:21 absinthfee wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:19 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 Dinotramp wrote:
Sniper vs Alive



I think you mean Sniper + Show Spoiler +
Roro
.

Had to put that in a spoiler to not cause too much rage.


I knew who it was before even clicking on it


Sometimes i feel like i am the only one who actually liked Roro and his play ...


Indeed you are

how long until you release an article on RorO about how much you dont like him?


When Life wins another GSL, I've been promised that I'll be allowed to write an article about RorO as a tournament recap. It won't be positive.


When Life wins another GSL, I've not been promised that I'll be allowed to wake up everyone in my apartment building at 5 am. I'm still going to do it.


Who the fuck cares about other people, LIFE BITCHES

But RorO has a WCS esports card, Life doesn't

[image loading]


My level of jealousy is too high.

On the other hand, the only one of these cards that I was going to buy online if I couldn't get my hands on them was the Life card. I had like $80 set aside to buy one if they ended up making one. But I guess not
Karakaxe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden585 Posts
November 08 2013 14:19 GMT
#6456
IM SO HYPED. CANT STUDY CANT WORK DAMN
Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight.
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 14:19 GMT
#6457
On November 08 2013 23:18 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:15 Lorning wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:08 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:58 VisonKai wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:54 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:21 absinthfee wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:19 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 jakethesnake wrote:
[quote]

I think you mean Sniper + Show Spoiler +
Roro
.

Had to put that in a spoiler to not cause too much rage.


I knew who it was before even clicking on it


Sometimes i feel like i am the only one who actually liked Roro and his play ...


Indeed you are

how long until you release an article on RorO about how much you dont like him?


When Life wins another GSL, I've been promised that I'll be allowed to write an article about RorO as a tournament recap. It won't be positive.


When Life wins another GSL, I've not been promised that I'll be allowed to wake up everyone in my apartment building at 5 am. I'm still going to do it.


Who the fuck cares about other people, LIFE BITCHES

But RorO has a WCS esports card, Life doesn't

[image loading]


My level of jealousy is too high.

On the other hand, the only one of these cards that I was going to buy online if I couldn't get my hands on them was the Life card. I had like $80 set aside to buy one if they ended up making one. But I guess not

If they made the startale cards, I would buy bomber's. So such a pity they don't have it with esf teams.
Startale forever.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
November 08 2013 14:19 GMT
#6458
On November 08 2013 22:55 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 22:55 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:54 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:21 absinthfee wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:19 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 Dinotramp wrote:
Sniper vs Alive



I think you mean Sniper + Show Spoiler +
Roro
.

Had to put that in a spoiler to not cause too much rage.


I knew who it was before even clicking on it


Sometimes i feel like i am the only one who actually liked Roro and his play ...


Indeed you are

how long until you release an article on RorO about how much you dont like him?


When Life wins another GSL, I've been promised that I'll be allowed to write an article about RorO as a tournament recap. It won't be positive.


In one sentence, explain why you don't like RorO


Would a picture suffice?

[image loading]


Why not point out that the last match was against PartinG so basically PartinG kicked him out. Why not hate PartinG?
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
November 08 2013 14:22 GMT
#6459
On November 08 2013 23:19 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 22:55 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:55 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:54 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:52 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:21 absinthfee wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:19 Dinotramp wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 22:18 Dinotramp wrote:
Sniper vs Alive



I think you mean Sniper + Show Spoiler +
Roro
.

Had to put that in a spoiler to not cause too much rage.


I knew who it was before even clicking on it


Sometimes i feel like i am the only one who actually liked Roro and his play ...


Indeed you are

how long until you release an article on RorO about how much you dont like him?


When Life wins another GSL, I've been promised that I'll be allowed to write an article about RorO as a tournament recap. It won't be positive.


In one sentence, explain why you don't like RorO


Would a picture suffice?

[image loading]


Why not point out that the last match was against PartinG so basically PartinG kicked him out. Why not hate PartinG?


The traitor is undeserving of mention.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 14:24:12
November 08 2013 14:23 GMT
#6460
hmmmmm if dear wins this event i might need to start sony vegas once again, it's been a long time but the prophecy might fullfill itself
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 123
Railgan 31
MindelVK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin267
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2145
byalli542
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h
BSL Open Qualifier
7h
BSL Open Qualifier
7h
OSC
11h
Replay Cast
11h
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.