• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8293 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 324

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 322 323 324 325 326 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 08 2013 14:25 GMT
#6461
On November 08 2013 23:14 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:09 StarStruck wrote:
That's the thing. It's the GSTL and ATC. Once again friends the Aligulac isn't the be all end all.


Ya.. if this was BW I would care about team league results, but honestly a champion-class player smashing people in a team league is not impressive. An up-and-coming player beating him in not-TvT would be, though.


That's sort of the point. Not all team leagues are created equal fellah and last I checked he wasn't smashing everyone. Heck, he even lost to some foreigners. That sort of looks bad. Losing to opponents you shouldn't be losing to. I digress. Everyone called him out for the hellbat play, which btw he was late to the dance anyway. Guess he did get too dependent on that early-mid game aggression. Then I remind myself of that time he met Flash and lost. Yeah there are a few things he can work on when it comes to TvT. ;/
Harajuku
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
150 Posts
November 08 2013 14:26 GMT
#6462
So many pages and it hasn't even begun yet, madness D:
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 08 2013 14:26 GMT
#6463
On November 08 2013 23:15 ThePlagueJG wrote:
Best finals: NaNiwa-Jaedong
Worst Finals: Any mirror

Yes this has entirely to do with bias.


No aLive for you? I'm disappointed. Oh wait, your Swedish as well. nvm. ;p
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 14:27:10
November 08 2013 14:26 GMT
#6464
On November 08 2013 23:09 StarStruck wrote:
That's the thing. It's the GSTL and ATC. Once again friends the Aligulac isn't the be all end all.


It's not like he acquires heaps of rating from smashing those people.

People forget he was head and shoulders above everyone for ages, the fact he lost a bit just brought him down to everyone elses level - where he is still top, but there are people closer to him than previously.

People are riding the Dear brigade a bit hard at the moment, yes he played awesome in WCS KR and Season 3 Championships, but hes been 'amazing' for 6-8 weeks. Innovation has been amazing for 8+ months.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 08 2013 14:28 GMT
#6465
Is that how you view players like Leenock and Life as well? Because I'd say that's very debatable at the moment. It's all about what have you done for me lately and I'd say those guys aren't even in my top five at the moment.
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
November 08 2013 14:29 GMT
#6466
On November 08 2013 23:26 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:15 ThePlagueJG wrote:
Best finals: NaNiwa-Jaedong
Worst Finals: Any mirror

Yes this has entirely to do with bias.


No aLive for you? I'm disappointed. Oh wait, your Swedish as well. nvm. ;p


I think you forgot the entirely bias paragraph down below
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 08 2013 14:29 GMT
#6467
On November 08 2013 23:29 ThePlagueJG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:26 StarStruck wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:15 ThePlagueJG wrote:
Best finals: NaNiwa-Jaedong
Worst Finals: Any mirror

Yes this has entirely to do with bias.


No aLive for you? I'm disappointed. Oh wait, your Swedish as well. nvm. ;p


I think you forgot the entirely bias paragraph down below


Oh no I saw it.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 08 2013 14:29 GMT
#6468
OK guys, I tried to fuck up my sleep schedule and managed to sleep until 3:15pm, not bad .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
November 08 2013 14:31 GMT
#6469
On November 08 2013 23:28 StarStruck wrote:
Is that how you view players like Leenock and Life as well? Because I'd say that's very debatable at the moment. It's all about what have you done for me lately and I'd say those guys aren't even in my top five at the moment.


heretic
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 14:32 GMT
#6470
On November 08 2013 23:26 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:09 StarStruck wrote:
That's the thing. It's the GSTL and ATC. Once again friends the Aligulac isn't the be all end all.


It's not like he acquires heaps of rating from smashing those people.

People forget he was head and shoulders above everyone for ages, the fact he lost a bit just brought him down to everyone elses level - where he is still top, but there are people closer to him than previously.

People are riding the Dear brigade a bit hard at the moment, yes he played awesome in WCS KR and Season 3 Championships, but hes been 'amazing' for 6-8 weeks. Innovation has been amazing for 8+ months.


People have very short memories and assume that if you start to slump, even slightly, you'll never rebound. What you did last month is more important than what have done over the past year
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
November 08 2013 14:34 GMT
#6471
Less than 270 minutes!
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
November 08 2013 14:39 GMT
#6472
I came into this thread thinking I missed the first day. Good thing I was wrong!
Yargh
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 08 2013 14:40 GMT
#6473
On November 08 2013 23:29 Musicus wrote:
OK guys, I tried to fuck up my sleep schedule and managed to sleep until 3:15pm, not bad .

Well done sir.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10167 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 14:42:46
November 08 2013 14:41 GMT
#6474
On November 08 2013 16:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.


Well that's a different story because Bomber sucks

Good morning everybody!

Oh man, you are going down like your hero.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 08 2013 14:45 GMT
#6475
On November 08 2013 23:29 Musicus wrote:
OK guys, I tried to fuck up my sleep schedule and managed to sleep until 3:15pm, not bad .


I messed up my NA time preparation I also couldn't get any Soju for the drinking game.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 08 2013 14:46 GMT
#6476
On November 08 2013 23:41 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.


Well that's a different story because Bomber sucks

Good morning everybody!

Oh man, you are going down like your hero.


Nice edit, makes it hurt more!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
sninja
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland207 Posts
November 08 2013 14:50 GMT
#6477
On November 08 2013 23:26 Harajuku wrote:
So many pages and it hasn't even begun yet, madness D:


madness you say?

THIS IS BLIZZCON!
Negius
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands290 Posts
November 08 2013 14:50 GMT
#6478
On November 08 2013 23:29 Musicus wrote:
OK guys, I tried to fuck up my sleep schedule and managed to sleep until 3:15pm, not bad .


That's nice. I wanted to do the same, but it seems like I just have to try hard not to sleep before 5-6 A.M....
[Terran] mvp | maru | innovation | mma [Protoss] mc | squirtle [Zerg] nestea | soo
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 14:51 GMT
#6479
Here is the finals I am hoping for:

[image loading]
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
InfusedTT.DaZe
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania693 Posts
November 08 2013 14:51 GMT
#6480
GOOOOOO NANIWA
"Echoes of past events nudge the tiller on my present course, I await its reflection in the future"
Prev 1 322 323 324 325 326 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
OSC
7h 25m
Replay Cast
7h 25m
OSC
20h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.