• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11725 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 296

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 294 295 296 297 298 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 08 2013 07:52 GMT
#5901
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.


Pray for Naniwa to snipe him. I mean it could happen...
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
vflux
Profile Joined July 2011
New Zealand118 Posts
November 08 2013 07:53 GMT
#5902
On November 08 2013 16:49 lystier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.

But Bomber WILL meet Soulkey.
If bomber's out my blizzcon ends.

Then I guess your blizzcon will end after the first match.
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 07:53 GMT
#5903
On November 08 2013 16:53 vflux wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:49 lystier wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.

But Bomber WILL meet Soulkey.
If bomber's out my blizzcon ends.

Then I guess your blizzcon will end after the first match.

Lets just wait and see.
Startale forever.
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
November 08 2013 07:54 GMT
#5904
i hope nobody is jetlagged for the tournament but i guess everyone travelled there a few days ago hopefully?
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 08 2013 07:54 GMT
#5905
If HerO has prepared some anti gas steal builds he might beat sOs
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 07:56:28
November 08 2013 07:55 GMT
#5906
On November 08 2013 16:54 lichter wrote:
If HerO has prepared some anti gas steal builds he might beat sOs


I still don't know how double gas stealing works on maps that aren't Cloud Kingdom. It's literally countered by a probe hugging the assimilator
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 08 2013 07:57 GMT
#5907
On November 08 2013 16:40 opterown wrote:
there's going to be so much BBCode in the OP that if i mess up one spoiler or TLPD code it's going to break TL


that's why you always hit preview first!
Green_25
Profile Joined June 2013
Great Britain696 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 07:59:01
November 08 2013 07:57 GMT
#5908
Hero is gonna lose after dominating each game yet making a stupid decision with his army and getting crushed outside SOS' third.

I really want Taeja to win but the closer we are getting the more nervous I am getting that Dear will go full Protoss and destroy him.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 08 2013 07:58 GMT
#5909
On November 08 2013 16:49 lystier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.

But Bomber WILL meet Soulkey.
If bomber's out my blizzcon ends.


didn't you do an interview for Dear? lol
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 07:59 GMT
#5910
On November 08 2013 16:58 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:49 lystier wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.

But Bomber WILL meet Soulkey.
If bomber's out my blizzcon ends.


didn't you do an interview for Dear? lol

Not again...yeah I'm a dear fan who supports bomber in blizzcon.
Startale forever.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 08 2013 08:01 GMT
#5911
On November 08 2013 16:49 lystier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.

But Bomber WILL meet Soulkey.
If bomber's out my blizzcon ends.

I'm sorry, but you're dumb if you don't honor the competition and watch it unfold anyway, even if the greatest player gets knocked out in his worst matchup...
The Bomber boy
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 08:03:38
November 08 2013 08:01 GMT
#5912
I don't know guys... I have that feeling that HerO vs sOs will be a terrible overall series that's decided by builds but will have one gigantic macro PvP, the winner of which will take the series. 3-2 either way

If HerO loses to sOs I'm gonna go out on friday, get hammered in sadness, find a girl to comfort me and enjoy the rest on saturday
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Galaktus
Profile Joined May 2013
Germany33 Posts
November 08 2013 08:02 GMT
#5913
Dear will take it all... and we all know that!!!
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 08 2013 08:02 GMT
#5914
On November 08 2013 17:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I don't know guys... I have that feeling that HerO vs sOs will be a terrible overall series that's decided by builds but will have one gigantic macro PvP, the winner of which will take the series. 3-2 either way

3-0 for sauce. suck it.

haydr.
The Bomber boy
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 08 2013 08:03 GMT
#5915
On November 08 2013 17:02 Galaktus wrote:
Dear will take it all... and we all know that!!!

Dear versus Bomber in the final would probably give us the best TvP of all time.
The Bomber boy
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 08:03 GMT
#5916
On November 08 2013 17:01 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:49 lystier wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.

But Bomber WILL meet Soulkey.
If bomber's out my blizzcon ends.

I'm sorry, but you're dumb if you don't honor the competition and watch it unfold anyway, even if the greatest player gets knocked out in his worst matchup...

I mean, there won't be enough passion for me to get up/stay up at 4am anymore if Bomber's out.
Of course I'll check the VODs, but no, not any more midnight passions.
Startale forever.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 08 2013 08:03 GMT
#5917
Poll: Least likely to advance from RO16?

duckdeok (16)
 
57%

NaNiwa (6)
 
21%

Soulkey (1)
 
4%

HerO (1)
 
4%

Dear (1)
 
4%

Mvp (1)
 
4%

MC (1)
 
4%

INnoVation (1)
 
4%

Bomber (0)
 
0%

MMA (0)
 
0%

sOs (0)
 
0%

Polt (0)
 
0%

aLive (0)
 
0%

TaeJa (0)
 
0%

Jaedong (0)
 
0%

Maru (0)
 
0%

28 total votes

Your vote: Least likely to advance from RO16?

(Vote): Soulkey
(Vote): NaNiwa
(Vote): Bomber
(Vote): MMA
(Vote): HerO
(Vote): sOs
(Vote): Polt
(Vote): aLive
(Vote): Dear
(Vote): TaeJa
(Vote): Jaedong
(Vote): Mvp
(Vote): Maru
(Vote): MC
(Vote): INnoVation
(Vote): duckdeok

ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 08 2013 08:04 GMT
#5918
On November 08 2013 17:03 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 17:02 Galaktus wrote:
Dear will take it all... and we all know that!!!

Dear versus Bomber in the final would probably give us the best TvP of all time.


epic scv-pullage
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 08:04 GMT
#5919
On November 08 2013 17:03 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 17:02 Galaktus wrote:
Dear will take it all... and we all know that!!!

Dear versus Bomber in the final would probably give us the best TvP of all time.

And i will die in smile if that happens.
Startale forever.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 08 2013 08:05 GMT
#5920
On November 08 2013 17:03 opterown wrote:
Poll: Least likely to advance from RO16?

duckdeok (16)
 
57%

NaNiwa (6)
 
21%

Soulkey (1)
 
4%

HerO (1)
 
4%

Dear (1)
 
4%

Mvp (1)
 
4%

MC (1)
 
4%

INnoVation (1)
 
4%

Bomber (0)
 
0%

MMA (0)
 
0%

sOs (0)
 
0%

Polt (0)
 
0%

aLive (0)
 
0%

TaeJa (0)
 
0%

Jaedong (0)
 
0%

Maru (0)
 
0%

28 total votes

Your vote: Least likely to advance from RO16?

(Vote): Soulkey
(Vote): NaNiwa
(Vote): Bomber
(Vote): MMA
(Vote): HerO
(Vote): sOs
(Vote): Polt
(Vote): aLive
(Vote): Dear
(Vote): TaeJa
(Vote): Jaedong
(Vote): Mvp
(Vote): Maru
(Vote): MC
(Vote): INnoVation
(Vote): duckdeok


My vote is duckdeok.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Prev 1 294 295 296 297 298 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1329
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1329
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 269
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 119
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11770
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4126
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK22
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1575
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo735
Beastyqt367
Livibee180
crisheroes160
Pyrionflax158
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1383
• Shiphtur601
• WagamamaTV364
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 7m
Replay Cast
3h 7m
OSC
16h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.