• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:50
CEST 11:50
KST 18:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7412 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 295

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 293 294 295 296 297 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 08 2013 07:31 GMT
#5881
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 08 2013 07:33 GMT
#5882
On November 08 2013 16:31 opterown wrote:


I don't think I've been this excited for a tournament for all of 2013!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 08 2013 07:37 GMT
#5883
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is
mulambo999
Profile Joined August 2013
Netherlands10 Posts
November 08 2013 07:38 GMT
#5884
On November 08 2013 16:33 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:31 opterown wrote:


I don't think I've been this excited for a tournament for all of 2013!


Me neither... this will be amazing!!
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 07:38:37
November 08 2013 07:38 GMT
#5885
Yeah I think HerO is going to lose 1-3 or 0-3.

Taeja wins his 3-2 because protoss players aren't allowed Dear's level of consistency :p
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10167 Posts
November 08 2013 07:38 GMT
#5886
I am not hyped. At all, life is good and have a lot of things to do before the matches. + Show Spoiler +
yeah yeah bomber rock the fucking house, cant fucking wait to see you crushing MMA
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 07:40:51
November 08 2013 07:40 GMT
#5887
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 08 2013 07:40 GMT
#5888
there's going to be so much BBCode in the OP that if i mess up one spoiler or TLPD code it's going to break TL
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 08 2013 07:40 GMT
#5889
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is


Sadly not but he does produce amazing PvPs as well.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 07:41 GMT
#5890
On November 08 2013 16:38 Godwrath wrote:
I am not hyped. At all, life is good and have a lot of things to do before the matches. + Show Spoiler +
yeah yeah bomber rock the fucking house, cant fucking wait to see you crushing MMA


You lack the passion.
+ Show Spoiler +
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READY FOR BOMBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Startale forever.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 08 2013 07:42 GMT
#5891
wHy aReN'T yOu GuYs SLEEPING so you can wake up and watch everything tomorrow!
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 07:42 GMT
#5892
On November 08 2013 16:42 Pandain wrote:
wHy aReN'T yOu GuYs SLEEPING so you can wake up and watch everything tomorrow!

well because it's 4:42pm here?
Startale forever.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 08 2013 07:43 GMT
#5893
On November 08 2013 16:42 lystier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:42 Pandain wrote:
wHy aReN'T yOu GuYs SLEEPING so you can wake up and watch everything tomorrow!

well because it's 4:42pm here?


You're getting up at 5 then?
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
November 08 2013 07:44 GMT
#5894
it's 8:45am. i'm actually about to leave for uni. lol i'm gonna watch the ro16 and pass out right after Mvp destroys Jaedong.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 07:45 GMT
#5895
On November 08 2013 16:43 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:42 lystier wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:42 Pandain wrote:
wHy aReN'T yOu GuYs SLEEPING so you can wake up and watch everything tomorrow!

well because it's 4:42pm here?


You're getting up at 5 then?

4, actually. I'm gonna see the opening ceremony too.
I guess I'll just take a nap at 8 or 9 pm.
Startale forever.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 08 2013 07:46 GMT
#5896
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.
The Bomber boy
Werster
Profile Joined November 2013
9 Posts
November 08 2013 07:46 GMT
#5897
MVP MVP MVP
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 08 2013 07:47 GMT
#5898
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.

wow all these fan boys are so depressed today
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 07:47:59
November 08 2013 07:47 GMT
#5899
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.


Well that's a different story because Bomber sucks

Good morning everybody!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 07:49 GMT
#5900
On November 08 2013 16:46 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 16:40 Shellshock wrote:
On November 08 2013 16:37 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 15:04 Shellshock wrote:
Not sure who will go further. I guess I'd have more confidence in TaeJa overall but he has a really tough first round matchup. I'm not sold on HerO's PvP right now and I think sOs is a very good PvP player so I think it really is possible to see them both go down in the first round


No one is

that's true. When even DarkLordOlli is worried about HerO's chances it's probably not too great

I totally get him. If Bomber meets Soulkey... That's judgment day.

But Bomber WILL meet Soulkey.
If bomber's out my blizzcon ends.
Startale forever.
Prev 1 293 294 295 296 297 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 11
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5291
League of Legends
JimRising 439
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1127
Pyrionflax204
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV150
League of Legends
• Jankos2743
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10m
CranKy Ducklings18
Patches Events
5h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 10m
OSC
13h 10m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.