• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:39
CEST 03:39
KST 10:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9523 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 283

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
November 08 2013 02:33 GMT
#5641
On November 08 2013 11:31 Lorch wrote:
@slowbacontron: Just cheer on Lee Jaedong as hard as you can!

Got it! Mvp though ;;
jjakji fan
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 02:34:29
November 08 2013 02:34 GMT
#5642
On November 08 2013 11:33 Ben- wrote:
15:15 PST
(Z)Soulkey vs. (P)NaNiwa
(P)Dear vs. (T)TaeJa


well fuck, i better go get a 2nd monitor

one of them isn't streamed at all, I think?
but you should get a second monitor anyway :D
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
November 08 2013 02:34 GMT
#5643
just out of curiousity: will they offer parallel streams for both sk vs nani and dear vs taeja?
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
November 08 2013 02:34 GMT
#5644
On November 08 2013 11:33 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:31 Lorch wrote:
@slowbacontron: Just cheer on Lee Jaedong as hard as you can!

Got it! Mvp though ;;


Well you can still cheer on both of them when they battle each other and then root for the winner all the way ^.^
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 08 2013 02:35 GMT
#5645
On November 08 2013 11:34 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:33 Ben- wrote:
15:15 PST
(Z)Soulkey vs. (P)NaNiwa
(P)Dear vs. (T)TaeJa


well fuck, i better go get a 2nd monitor

one of them isn't streamed at all, I think?
but you should get a second monitor anyway :D


It is streamed, there will be two streams.
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
November 08 2013 02:37 GMT
#5646
I'm still a bit bummed THE sc2 tournament is just a 3 day simple knockout affair. It feels kind of silly to try a whole year to qualify for this and then have it be so short with not even everyone facing eachother.
This should have been like 5 days or a week I think with some sort of pool play so each player faces off against at least 5-6 players. I get that it has to be played at blizzcon but having like a preweekend or something and just webcasting only or something of the sort should have possible.

Even so still quite anxious to see it. Soulkey, Bomber, sOs, Polt, Dear, Jaedong, Maru and Innovation to win their first rounds. Some players are just out of form or not that good for this level (MVP, MC, duckdeok, alive). Dear vs Taeja is pretty tough for me, dear is the best player at the moment I think but taeja can be a beast in TvP (probably most impressive TvP i've seen).

Semi's i guess will Soulkey vs sOs and Dear vs Innovation. Predicting innovation to beat Soulkey in finals. All really tough to call though only MC, duckdeok and alive are seriously outclassed in this tournament I think.
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 02:39 GMT
#5647
On November 08 2013 11:34 Black Gun wrote:
just out of curiousity: will they offer parallel streams for both sk vs nani and dear vs taeja?

I think they will. and THEY SHOULD.
Just imagine, in the biggest event of starcraft for the whole 2013, some best games of the whole 2013, had no stream?
I would just rush to blizzard and kill someone, idk, david kim or what.
Startale forever.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 08 2013 02:40 GMT
#5648
On November 08 2013 11:35 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:34 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:33 Ben- wrote:
15:15 PST
(Z)Soulkey vs. (P)NaNiwa
(P)Dear vs. (T)TaeJa


well fuck, i better go get a 2nd monitor

one of them isn't streamed at all, I think?
but you should get a second monitor anyway :D


It is streamed, there will be two streams.


And I have two monitors. My computer is prepared.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 02:42 GMT
#5649
On November 08 2013 11:35 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:34 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:33 Ben- wrote:
15:15 PST
(Z)Soulkey vs. (P)NaNiwa
(P)Dear vs. (T)TaeJa


well fuck, i better go get a 2nd monitor

one of them isn't streamed at all, I think?
but you should get a second monitor anyway :D


It is streamed, there will be two streams.

oh apparently there's an esports+ stream
cool
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 02:42 GMT
#5650
On November 08 2013 11:40 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:35 Dodgin wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:34 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:33 Ben- wrote:
15:15 PST
(Z)Soulkey vs. (P)NaNiwa
(P)Dear vs. (T)TaeJa


well fuck, i better go get a 2nd monitor

one of them isn't streamed at all, I think?
but you should get a second monitor anyway :D


It is streamed, there will be two streams.


And I have two monitors. My computer is prepared.

Guess I will try computer/ipad combination
Startale forever.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 08 2013 02:43 GMT
#5651
NUUUU

swim practice got shifted up so I'm missing Nani vs. Soulkey

This is still being streamed thru WCS twitch right?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
November 08 2013 02:43 GMT
#5652
On November 08 2013 11:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
NUUUU

swim practice got shifted up so I'm missing Nani vs. Soulkey

This is still being streamed thru WCS twitch right?


Yea yea and vods will be up on twitch and wcs page asap.
xN.07)MaK
Profile Joined January 2006
Spain1159 Posts
November 08 2013 02:44 GMT
#5653
On November 08 2013 11:37 Markwerf wrote:
I'm still a bit bummed THE sc2 tournament is just a 3 day simple knockout affair. It feels kind of silly to try a whole year to qualify for this and then have it be so short with not even everyone facing eachother.
This should have been like 5 days or a week I think with some sort of pool play so each player faces off against at least 5-6 players. I get that it has to be played at blizzcon but having like a preweekend or something and just webcasting only or something of the sort should have possible.

Even so still quite anxious to see it. Soulkey, Bomber, sOs, Polt, Dear, Jaedong, Maru and Innovation to win their first rounds. Some players are just out of form or not that good for this level (MVP, MC, duckdeok, alive). Dear vs Taeja is pretty tough for me, dear is the best player at the moment I think but taeja can be a beast in TvP (probably most impressive TvP i've seen).

Semi's i guess will Soulkey vs sOs and Dear vs Innovation. Predicting innovation to beat Soulkey in finals. All really tough to call though only MC, duckdeok and alive are seriously outclassed in this tournament I think.


Blasphemy! SK tasted his 'awesomeness' not long ago.
El micro es el último recurso que les queda a los que no producen lo suficiente
XtreMe_au
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia412 Posts
November 08 2013 02:49 GMT
#5654
I feel like the format is perfect re seedings etc but I just wish the semis were a bo7 as well. TT
TJ31
Profile Joined October 2012
630 Posts
November 08 2013 02:55 GMT
#5655
Been a while since I watched more than a few games from any SC2 tournament, but this time I'm gonna watch all games. Hope NASL sound guy and Spider are ready this time.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2013 02:55 GMT
#5656
On November 08 2013 11:39 lystier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:34 Black Gun wrote:
just out of curiousity: will they offer parallel streams for both sk vs nani and dear vs taeja?

I think they will. and THEY SHOULD.
Just imagine, in the biggest event of starcraft for the whole 2013, some best games of the whole 2013, had no stream?
I would just rush to blizzard and kill someone, idk, david kim or what.


I don't have to imagine it, this is what happened back in 2011.
Moderator
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 02:59 GMT
#5657
On November 08 2013 11:55 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:39 lystier wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:34 Black Gun wrote:
just out of curiousity: will they offer parallel streams for both sk vs nani and dear vs taeja?

I think they will. and THEY SHOULD.
Just imagine, in the biggest event of starcraft for the whole 2013, some best games of the whole 2013, had no stream?
I would just rush to blizzard and kill someone, idk, david kim or what.


I don't have to imagine it, this is what happened back in 2011.

to be fair, it wasn't exactly built up to be the biggest starcraft 2 tournament of the year
at least I hope it wasn't, both because that would be kinda silly and because it would mean my memory is even shittier than I thought
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
November 08 2013 03:01 GMT
#5658
What's the record for most pages before an event started? I feel like we might be there for SC2.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
DeadSanto123
Profile Joined August 2013
United States90 Posts
November 08 2013 03:02 GMT
#5659
On November 08 2013 12:01 Havik_ wrote:
What's the record for most pages before an event started? I feel like we might be there for SC2.

I would like to know that too
Jaedong!!!
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 03:02:44
November 08 2013 03:02 GMT
#5660
On November 08 2013 11:59 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:55 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:39 lystier wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:34 Black Gun wrote:
just out of curiousity: will they offer parallel streams for both sk vs nani and dear vs taeja?

I think they will. and THEY SHOULD.
Just imagine, in the biggest event of starcraft for the whole 2013, some best games of the whole 2013, had no stream?
I would just rush to blizzard and kill someone, idk, david kim or what.


I don't have to imagine it, this is what happened back in 2011.

to be fair, it wasn't exactly built up to be the biggest starcraft 2 tournament of the year
at least I hope it wasn't, both because that would be kinda silly and because it would mean my memory is even shittier than I thought


Maybe not the biggest, but big enough to which it should have had every game streamed.

Oh, and let's not forget bo3 with close-spawn maps >_> (except for the finals which was extended to bo7).
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g7929
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.