• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9096 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 284

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
November 08 2013 03:02 GMT
#5661
Apparently I'll be in time for the only match that matters.

My heart is put somewhat at ease.

HYPE!

For power is the expression of absolute will. The will to DOMINATE. The will to DESTROY. The will to LAY WASTE to all who stand before you.

ABSOLUTE WILL IS THE WILL TO WIN.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 03:03 GMT
#5662
On November 08 2013 12:02 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:59 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:55 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:39 lystier wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:34 Black Gun wrote:
just out of curiousity: will they offer parallel streams for both sk vs nani and dear vs taeja?

I think they will. and THEY SHOULD.
Just imagine, in the biggest event of starcraft for the whole 2013, some best games of the whole 2013, had no stream?
I would just rush to blizzard and kill someone, idk, david kim or what.


I don't have to imagine it, this is what happened back in 2011.

to be fair, it wasn't exactly built up to be the biggest starcraft 2 tournament of the year
at least I hope it wasn't, both because that would be kinda silly and because it would mean my memory is even shittier than I thought


Maybe not the biggest, but big enough to which it should have had every game streamed.

Oh, and let's not forget bo3 with close-spawn maps >_> (except for the finals which was extended to bo7).

hey that was an amazingly up-to-date map pool D:
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 08 2013 03:03 GMT
#5663
On November 08 2013 12:01 Havik_ wrote:
What's the record for most pages before an event started? I feel like we might be there for SC2.


not even 100 before this
TarLaPaN
Profile Joined June 2012
United States113 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 03:06:23
November 08 2013 03:05 GMT
#5664
Holy crap, every time I clicked this thread I thought it was from the season 3 finals in toronto. 200+ pages already? Excited for tommorow, gonna see the matches live. See you guys there.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 03:06 GMT
#5665
On November 08 2013 12:01 Havik_ wrote:
What's the record for most pages before an event started? I feel like we might be there for SC2.

I dunno, Kev
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 08 2013 03:07 GMT
#5666
Now that I've read the bios I have updated predictions

[image loading]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
November 08 2013 03:07 GMT
#5667
15 more hours until I can see Jaedong crush MVP. THE HYPE!
DeadSanto123
Profile Joined August 2013
United States90 Posts
November 08 2013 03:10 GMT
#5668
On November 08 2013 12:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Now that I've read the bios I have updated predictions

[image loading]

I can see this happen
Jaedong!!!
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 03:13 GMT
#5669
On November 08 2013 12:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Now that I've read the bios I have updated predictions

[image loading]

Are you [-----] kidding me?!
Bomber the winner by HEAD?!
I would happy to death if so.
Startale forever.
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
November 08 2013 03:15 GMT
#5670
On November 08 2013 12:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Now that I've read the bios I have updated predictions

[image loading]


BELIEVE THE HEART BABY. BELIEVE IT.

HEART OVER MIND, HEART OVER MIND.

Absolute will is the will to win.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
November 08 2013 03:16 GMT
#5671
On November 08 2013 12:13 lystier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 12:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Now that I've read the bios I have updated predictions

[image loading]

Are you [-----] kidding me?!
Bomber the winner by HEAD?!
I would happy to death if so.

He's also saying NaNiwa will beat Soulkey in his head... but Bomber is more than capable of crushing every Terran and every Protoss in the tournament. :o
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2013 03:16 GMT
#5672
On November 08 2013 12:15 Qwyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 12:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Now that I've read the bios I have updated predictions

[image loading]


BELIEVE THE HEART BABY. BELIEVE IT.

HEART OVER MIND, HEART OVER MIND.

Absolute will is the will to win.


So you're saying Mvp will win again?
Moderator
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 03:18:40
November 08 2013 03:17 GMT
#5673
On November 08 2013 12:03 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 12:02 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:59 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:55 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:39 lystier wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:34 Black Gun wrote:
just out of curiousity: will they offer parallel streams for both sk vs nani and dear vs taeja?

I think they will. and THEY SHOULD.
Just imagine, in the biggest event of starcraft for the whole 2013, some best games of the whole 2013, had no stream?
I would just rush to blizzard and kill someone, idk, david kim or what.


I don't have to imagine it, this is what happened back in 2011.

to be fair, it wasn't exactly built up to be the biggest starcraft 2 tournament of the year
at least I hope it wasn't, both because that would be kinda silly and because it would mean my memory is even shittier than I thought


Maybe not the biggest, but big enough to which it should have had every game streamed.

Oh, and let's not forget bo3 with close-spawn maps >_> (except for the finals which was extended to bo7).

hey that was an amazingly up-to-date map pool D:


State of the art Xel'Naga caverns and Lost Temple yo
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
November 08 2013 03:18 GMT
#5674
On November 08 2013 12:16 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 12:15 Qwyn wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Now that I've read the bios I have updated predictions

[image loading]


BELIEVE THE HEART BABY. BELIEVE IT.

HEART OVER MIND, HEART OVER MIND.

Absolute will is the will to win.


So you're saying Mvp will win again?


If that's what your heart says.

But damnit, my heart is screaming louder than yours right now.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2013 03:19 GMT
#5675
On November 08 2013 12:17 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 12:03 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:02 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:59 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:55 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:39 lystier wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:34 Black Gun wrote:
just out of curiousity: will they offer parallel streams for both sk vs nani and dear vs taeja?

I think they will. and THEY SHOULD.
Just imagine, in the biggest event of starcraft for the whole 2013, some best games of the whole 2013, had no stream?
I would just rush to blizzard and kill someone, idk, david kim or what.


I don't have to imagine it, this is what happened back in 2011.

to be fair, it wasn't exactly built up to be the biggest starcraft 2 tournament of the year
at least I hope it wasn't, both because that would be kinda silly and because it would mean my memory is even shittier than I thought


Maybe not the biggest, but big enough to which it should have had every game streamed.

Oh, and let's not forget bo3 with close-spawn maps >_> (except for the finals which was extended to bo7).

hey that was an amazingly up-to-date map pool D:


State of the art Xel'Naga caverns yo


Technically speaking, you could bring back the super open natural again since Gate expo isnow much more viable in HotS than it was in WoL.
Moderator
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2013 03:19 GMT
#5676
On November 08 2013 12:18 Qwyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 12:16 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:15 Qwyn wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Now that I've read the bios I have updated predictions

[image loading]


BELIEVE THE HEART BABY. BELIEVE IT.

HEART OVER MIND, HEART OVER MIND.

Absolute will is the will to win.


So you're saying Mvp will win again?


If that's what your heart says.

But damnit, my heart is screaming louder than yours right now.


When someone says will to win, how can you no think of the man with the broken body?
Moderator
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
November 08 2013 03:20 GMT
#5677
My turn to hype

1st quarter of the bracket:

[image loading]
soultorb

vs.

nanitales
[image loading]

and

[image loading]
arbomb

vs.

mmachamp
[image loading]
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
November 08 2013 03:21 GMT
#5678
My turn to hype.
We redesigned http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2013_WCS_Grand_Finals quite a bit.

What do you think?
Liquipedia
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
November 08 2013 03:22 GMT
#5679
On November 08 2013 12:20 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My turn to hype

1st quarter of the bracket:

[image loading]
soultorb

vs.

nanitales
[image loading]

and

[image loading]
arbomb

vs.

mmachamp
[image loading]

This is better hype than that pre-page 200 hype that everyone was saying won the thread. :o
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
November 08 2013 03:23 GMT
#5680
I just hope the games are good. I haven't been excited to watch SC2 since Hots came out really. I really want SK vs Naniwa and JD vs Mvp to go the distance. As for second round matchups, who knows?
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3807
Soma 126
Rush 106
ToSsGirL 86
Mong 75
sorry 58
Killer 46
Counter-Strike
olofmeister11
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g7959
WinterStarcraft567
ceh9504
Happy330
Sick166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.