On October 26 2013 03:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
There's stars and staff icons! People's dreams never end!
There's stars and staff icons! People's dreams never end!
Hey, if kollin got a pen...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On October 26 2013 03:08 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2013 03:07 Noocta wrote: On October 26 2013 03:06 lolfail9001 wrote: On October 26 2013 03:05 VisonKai wrote: On October 26 2013 03:05 lolfail9001 wrote: On October 26 2013 03:05 packrat386 wrote: Oh boy, I can post again! Go Polt, original TvT master! Original TvT master? I thought that was Mvp :O Well, Mvp doesn't get a qualifier since he's just the original master. Makes sense. I don't even know what posts count is which unit. I don't think there's something after 10k, right ? There's stars and staff icons! People's dreams never end! Hey, if kollin got a pen... | ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
| ||
|
Paljas
Germany6926 Posts
| ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
On October 26 2013 03:08 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2013 03:07 Noocta wrote: On October 26 2013 03:06 lolfail9001 wrote: On October 26 2013 03:05 VisonKai wrote: On October 26 2013 03:05 lolfail9001 wrote: On October 26 2013 03:05 packrat386 wrote: Oh boy, I can post again! Go Polt, original TvT master! Original TvT master? I thought that was Mvp :O Well, Mvp doesn't get a qualifier since he's just the original master. Makes sense. I don't even know what posts count is which unit. I don't think there's something after 10k, right ? There's stars and staff icons! People's dreams never end! Yeah but I'm lazy and shit, can't get those by being a random joe in LR threads. | ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
| ||
|
ZombieGrub
United States719 Posts
huehuehue Hack so cool. :D | ||
|
packrat386
United States5077 Posts
Come on polt, you can micro like a baws here. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
aoe2fan
Sweden700 Posts
| ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
or maybe not? | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
| ||
|
Jerom
Netherlands588 Posts
| ||
|
SayTT
Sweden2158 Posts
| ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46484 Posts
CC first vs. proxy 2 rax x.x | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
On October 26 2013 03:08 geokilla wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2013 03:07 WigglingSquid wrote: On October 26 2013 03:05 geokilla wrote: On October 26 2013 03:04 WigglingSquid wrote: Poll: Recommend Polt vs Hack, Game 1? Highly recommended game (15) Good game (4) If you have time (1) Do not see this game (1) One of the best games this season (0) 21 total votes Your vote: Recommend Polt vs Hack, Game 1? (Vote): One of the best games this season Poll: Recommend Polt vs Hack, Game 2? Highly recommended game (14) Good game (6) If you have time (2) One of the best games this season (1) Do not see this game (0) 23 total votes Your vote: Recommend Polt vs Hack, Game 2? (Vote): One of the best games this season I just did the polls... Or are you going to do them? If you are, I'm not. Sorry, I completely missed them. Feel free to continue, any help is appreciated. I just do them in a yes or no though. Not the recommended way like yours... Most topics are using the five options with stars now, I think. Like so: + Show Spoiler + Poll: Recommend Polt vs Hack, Game 3? ★★★★ - Highly recommended game (26) ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season (10) ★★★ - Good game (1) ★★ - If you have time (1) ★ - Do not see this game (0) 38 total votes Your vote: Recommend Polt vs Hack, Game 3? (Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season | ||
|
panzercrusher
Poland457 Posts
| ||
|
robson1
3632 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|