• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:22
CEST 22:22
KST 05:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8724 users

[WCS AM] Premier League Ro16 Group B - Page 43

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 Next All
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
October 16 2013 02:23 GMT
#841
On October 16 2013 11:17 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:15 Wombat_NI wrote:
I haven't gotten those ads, that said I did sneak ad-block onto my gf's computer.

Alas I can't watch Twitch AT ALL at my place atm, fucking mandatory flash upgrades :@


Once upon a time, Flash was a great thing. It enabled so much wonderful things on the web.

Now it's a bloody pox on computer performance and I can't wait until it is enshrined in the dark depths of web technologies superceded. Like the blink and marquee tags. (I blame Adobe.)

Okay, I'm going back on-topic now. Nestea gonna Nestea.

You seem to know more than me. I've noticed my PC is getting slow as fuck of late, regardless of my upkeeping it seems every new update to software just makes them more processor intensive.

Not an issue, but there seems a trend now that devs simply do not let you use older versions of shit, and demand you upgrade. Bastards
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 02:28:54
October 16 2013 02:25 GMT
#842
On October 16 2013 11:22 Wombat_NI wrote:
Nestea

To be honest, as someone who wasn't a big follower when he was at his peak I never really worshipped at his altar, but still sad to see him in his current shape.


I think, where he's at right now, it's "I've made my money. I still play better than just about everyone else my age. I'm good."

Also, everybody wang chung tonight.

On October 16 2013 11:23 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:17 felisconcolori wrote:
On October 16 2013 11:15 Wombat_NI wrote:
I haven't gotten those ads, that said I did sneak ad-block onto my gf's computer.

Alas I can't watch Twitch AT ALL at my place atm, fucking mandatory flash upgrades :@


Once upon a time, Flash was a great thing. It enabled so much wonderful things on the web.

Now it's a bloody pox on computer performance and I can't wait until it is enshrined in the dark depths of web technologies superceded. Like the blink and marquee tags. (I blame Adobe.)

Okay, I'm going back on-topic now. Nestea gonna Nestea.

You seem to know more than me. I've noticed my PC is getting slow as fuck of late, regardless of my upkeeping it seems every new update to software just makes them more processor intensive.

Not an issue, but there seems a trend now that devs simply do not let you use older versions of shit, and demand you upgrade. Bastards


I've watched it happen over time. And yeah, software is being written with less emphasis on efficient use of resources - then again when I was in college (~ 1995 - 2000 and some more recently) my professors repeated the following phrase: "Memory is cheap, don't be afraid to use it." I'm guessing that lack of optimization culture has only grown. (Oblig - Get off my lawn.)
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
October 16 2013 02:28 GMT
#843
Wang chung sounds vaguely obscene, I misread initially as 'wang chug' which is even more filthy.

I don't really see him being at that stage, as a non-devotee I'd always felt mechanics were his relative weakpoint, and his game understanding and starsense etc were where he excelled. The problem with being a player so reliant on shaping the strategic handbook, is that when others with better mechanics catch up in that regard, you have to continually revolutionise to keep up; if you're that kind of player.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
October 16 2013 02:32 GMT
#844
On October 16 2013 11:28 Wombat_NI wrote:
Wang chung sounds vaguely obscene, I misread initially as 'wang chug' which is even more filthy.

I don't really see him being at that stage, as a non-devotee I'd always felt mechanics were his relative weakpoint, and his game understanding and starsense etc were where he excelled. The problem with being a player so reliant on shaping the strategic handbook, is that when others with better mechanics catch up in that regard, you have to continually revolutionise to keep up; if you're that kind of player.


80s song playing to a Borderlands 2 commercial. Not a bad song, for the 80s, actually.

+ Show Spoiler +


Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
SnuggleZhenya
Profile Joined July 2010
596 Posts
October 16 2013 02:34 GMT
#845
Honestly, far worse than foreigners being out is that I'm sick of seeing what amount to the same exact games say, 75% of the time. Even when their play is incredible and precise and meticulous and well controlled, I just don't care seeing those perfect surrounds or forcefields of stuttersteps for the 1000th time.
You'll never get better being an angry nerd sitting alone in your room.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 16 2013 02:37 GMT
#846
Now that I think about it in retrospect I should have been more scared for scarlett in this group. MacSed has definitely been playing well lately in other tournaments and Oz beat her last season. Oh well. Hopefully she can win a WCS AM season in 2014. I think she has the talent.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
October 16 2013 02:37 GMT
#847
On October 16 2013 11:04 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:03 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
While everyone was busy with the drama, I've been sneaking Backstreet Boys lyrics into this thread.

No need to thank me.

I really really respect you right now.


On October 16 2013 11:05 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:03 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
While everyone was busy with the drama, I've been sneaking Backstreet Boys lyrics into this thread.

No need to thank me.


Backstreet's back, alright!


Thank you, thank you.

It makes the fact that I now have searches for Backstreet Boys music videos and lyrics enshrined in both my Google and Youtube history completely worth it .
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
EngrishTeacher
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Canada1109 Posts
October 16 2013 03:26 GMT
#848
AHAHHAHAHA FUCK YES.

Best results I could have ever hoped for, MacSed and Oz through with Scarlett getting ELIMINATED!

ww00000000000000000000ttttt!
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
October 16 2013 03:33 GMT
#849
two days, two upsets. I guess tomorrow HerO gets eliminated, then Polt?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 16 2013 03:34 GMT
#850
On October 16 2013 12:33 Popkiller wrote:
two days, two upsets. I guess tomorrow HerO gets eliminated, then Polt?

Would be pretty crazy. Maybe we could see an underdog take this season
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
XtreMe_au
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia412 Posts
October 16 2013 03:37 GMT
#851
Only one of Hyun, Dear, soO can do well to ensure Naniwa! AHHHH SCARY
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 16 2013 04:37 GMT
#852
On October 16 2013 12:33 Popkiller wrote:
two days, two upsets. I guess tomorrow HerO gets eliminated, then Polt?

Please no for neither
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
October 16 2013 04:41 GMT
#853
Ah poor Mr.T :/
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
October 16 2013 04:45 GMT
#854
Man this sucks big time.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Holdenintherye
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1441 Posts
October 16 2013 04:54 GMT
#855
Scarlett noooo... Would've been fantastic to see her play in Canada.
But at least this gives Naniwa a slightly better chance :/
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
October 16 2013 04:55 GMT
#856
On October 16 2013 12:26 EngrishTeacher wrote:
AHAHHAHAHA FUCK YES.

Best results I could have ever hoped for, MacSed and Oz through with Scarlett getting ELIMINATED!

ww00000000000000000000ttttt!

At least I made somebody happy today :3
Progamer
JeanLuc
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada377 Posts
October 16 2013 05:00 GMT
#857
On October 16 2013 11:32 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:28 Wombat_NI wrote:
Wang chung sounds vaguely obscene, I misread initially as 'wang chug' which is even more filthy.

I don't really see him being at that stage, as a non-devotee I'd always felt mechanics were his relative weakpoint, and his game understanding and starsense etc were where he excelled. The problem with being a player so reliant on shaping the strategic handbook, is that when others with better mechanics catch up in that regard, you have to continually revolutionise to keep up; if you're that kind of player.


80s song playing to a Borderlands 2 commercial. Not a bad song, for the 80s, actually.

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE




Basically your crimes are as follows

1. you post wang chung song
2. you imply 80s music sucks
3. you choose the worst song ever made in the 80s and say its not bad for the 80s.

so by your backwards logic, U2 the Joshua Tree and Michael Jackson's Thriller suck ballz... but at least the 80s produced Wang Chung.
If you can't find it within yourself to stand up and tell the truth-- you don't deserve to wear that uniform
LawnMower
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden557 Posts
October 16 2013 05:04 GMT
#858
Nooo Scarlett T.T
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russel
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 16 2013 05:04 GMT
#859
On October 16 2013 13:55 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 12:26 EngrishTeacher wrote:
AHAHHAHAHA FUCK YES.

Best results I could have ever hoped for, MacSed and Oz through with Scarlett getting ELIMINATED!

ww00000000000000000000ttttt!

At least I made somebody happy today :3

tt
AdministratorBreak the chains
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
October 16 2013 05:05 GMT
#860
On October 16 2013 14:00 JeanLuc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 11:32 felisconcolori wrote:
On October 16 2013 11:28 Wombat_NI wrote:
Wang chung sounds vaguely obscene, I misread initially as 'wang chug' which is even more filthy.

I don't really see him being at that stage, as a non-devotee I'd always felt mechanics were his relative weakpoint, and his game understanding and starsense etc were where he excelled. The problem with being a player so reliant on shaping the strategic handbook, is that when others with better mechanics catch up in that regard, you have to continually revolutionise to keep up; if you're that kind of player.


80s song playing to a Borderlands 2 commercial. Not a bad song, for the 80s, actually.

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE




Basically your crimes are as follows

1. you post wang chung song
2. you imply 80s music sucks
3. you choose the worst song ever made in the 80s and say its not bad for the 80s.

so by your backwards logic, U2 the Joshua Tree and Michael Jackson's Thriller suck ballz... but at least the 80s produced Wang Chung.


I lived the 80s. Don't tell me what it was like. There was no logic there, it was empirical. And for the 80s, yes, that wasn't bad. Would you rather I come up with something worse? "Not bad" does not mean "oh my god this sucks".
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 615
UpATreeSC 98
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 745
Dewaltoss 113
firebathero 88
Zeus 69
Trap 36
910 35
Bale 31
NaDa 27
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever159
Counter-Strike
edward75
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2815
Liquid`Hasu2286
Other Games
summit1g5925
B2W.Neo628
Beastyqt612
shahzam390
byalli387
C9.Mang0173
ToD168
KnowMe140
TKL 115
Railgan16
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• blackmanpl 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• WagamamaTV272
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 38m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 38m
Stellar Fest
16h 38m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.