• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:59
CEST 05:59
KST 12:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8723 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 3 2013 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 49 Next All
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 17:18 GMT
#221
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
September 26 2013 17:19 GMT
#222
On September 27 2013 02:18 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:18 shid0x wrote:
Genius first member of team new balance.


Sponsored by David Kim personally.

I see what you did there.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 26 2013 17:19 GMT
#223
The fact that Genius paid with his own money to come here make me wish he does well
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
September 26 2013 17:19 GMT
#224
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
September 26 2013 17:19 GMT
#225
Genius looks so chill, love it
Year of MaxPax
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 17:19 GMT
#226
On September 27 2013 02:18 SixStrings wrote:
Grubby and Apollo are such a treat to listen to and their English is perfect, almost as if they were native speakers.

Pretty sure Apollo is a native speaker
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 26 2013 17:19 GMT
#227
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P


The best feeling in the world is winning a game despite forgetting warpgate.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
September 26 2013 17:20 GMT
#228
I would argue "no brain" is much more than criticism.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
September 26 2013 17:20 GMT
#229
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.

So did HerO in Proleague. You're not alone!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 26 2013 17:20 GMT
#230
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Broodwar Toss build hasn't quite been figured out yet. Hard not to justify the cost of Warpgate from a strategic perspective.
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
September 26 2013 17:20 GMT
#231
On September 27 2013 02:19 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:18 SixStrings wrote:
Grubby and Apollo are such a treat to listen to and their English is perfect, almost as if they were native speakers.

Pretty sure Apollo is a native speaker


Oh, I thought he was a Swede who has spent a lot of time in England.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 17:20 GMT
#232
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Well I forget combat shield all the time so I feel you
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TaishiCi
Profile Joined September 2013
Korea (South)211 Posts
September 26 2013 17:20 GMT
#233
On September 27 2013 01:57 Darkhoarse wrote:

Foreigner wins, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Korean Wins, Bad game do not watch.

#nobias.

More like a sloppy win, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. A great show of mechanics, Bad game do not watch.

It just happens to be that Foreigner wins are usually sloppy and unimpressive to SC2 PLAYERS and the greatest thing in the world to the FANBOYS.
Dae Han Min Gook Man Sae!!!
wildstyle1337
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland514 Posts
September 26 2013 17:21 GMT
#234
29% zvp GG
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 26 2013 17:21 GMT
#235
On September 27 2013 02:20 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Well I forget combat shield all the time so I feel you


Plot twist, you play mech every game
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
September 26 2013 17:21 GMT
#236
So Genius vs Z and Nerchios vs P are their weakest matchups by far. PP
Pathetic Greta hater.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 17:21 GMT
#237
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Oh also, I once cancelled Stim about three seconds before it finished.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 26 2013 17:21 GMT
#238
On September 27 2013 02:20 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Well I forget combat shield all the time so I feel you

You don't realize how easy it is to do that until you mess around with bio for ten or so games.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 17:22 GMT
#239
On September 27 2013 02:21 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:20 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Well I forget combat shield all the time so I feel you


Plot twist, you play mech every game

I mass the Helions.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
September 26 2013 17:22 GMT
#240
What was on the floor ?
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2009
Snow 33
NaDa 30
Bale 29
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
taco 573
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1490
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1343
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g8570
Doublelift2322
JimRising 678
PiGStarcraft311
ArmadaUGS194
C9.Mang0177
Maynarde148
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• practicex 18
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush513
• Stunt249
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 1m
OSC
9h 1m
Stellar Fest
9h 1m
OSC
20h 1m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.