• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10006 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 3 2013 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 49 Next All
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
September 26 2013 17:23 GMT
#241
Smirk vs Smile
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
September 26 2013 17:23 GMT
#242
On September 27 2013 02:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Oh also, I once cancelled Stim about three seconds before it finished.


I cancelled my first Rax because my SCV was harrassed and I forgot the hotkey more often than I want to admit
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 17:24:12
September 26 2013 17:23 GMT
#243
Nerchio with first scout.

On September 27 2013 02:23 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Oh also, I once cancelled Stim about three seconds before it finished.


I cancelled my first Rax because my SCV was harrassed and I forgot the hotkey more often than I want to admit



TTTTTT it makes you cry because you have to stop building.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 26 2013 17:23 GMT
#244
On September 27 2013 02:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Oh also, I once cancelled Stim about three seconds before it finished.

Mindgames. I hope you researched the Caduceus Reactor after that.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
September 26 2013 17:24 GMT
#245
Don't play enough games to forget something it seems, sounds funny though. But I like to lift Orbitals in bad situations.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 17:24 GMT
#246
On September 27 2013 02:23 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Oh also, I once cancelled Stim about three seconds before it finished.


I cancelled my first Rax because my SCV was harrassed and I forgot the hotkey more often than I want to admit

How do you follow up accidentally canceling your rax?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 26 2013 17:24 GMT
#247
On September 27 2013 02:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:23 NovaMB wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Oh also, I once cancelled Stim about three seconds before it finished.


I cancelled my first Rax because my SCV was harrassed and I forgot the hotkey more often than I want to admit

How do you follow up accidentally canceling your rax?

If you're IdrA in BW, you gg.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 17:25:25
September 26 2013 17:25 GMT
#248
On September 27 2013 02:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:23 NovaMB wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Oh also, I once cancelled Stim about three seconds before it finished.


I cancelled my first Rax because my SCV was harrassed and I forgot the hotkey more often than I want to admit

How do you follow up accidentally canceling your rax?


Rax cancel CC first
Lowground for extra yolo
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 17:25 GMT
#249
My favorite thing to forget (in WoL) was siege tech.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
September 26 2013 17:26 GMT
#250
What would happen if Barracks no longer needed the Supply Depot?
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
September 26 2013 17:26 GMT
#251
On September 27 2013 02:24 FeyFey wrote:
Don't play enough games to forget something it seems, sounds funny though. But I like to lift Orbitals in bad situations.


I theory, that should be nearly impossible, since Orbital 1+2 should be producing, right?

But no, I've so often tried to lift my third, lifted all three instead and my mining workers had nowhere to run.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 17:26:47
September 26 2013 17:26 GMT
#252
On September 27 2013 02:26 XaCez wrote:
What would happen if Barracks no longer needed the Supply Depot?

Proxy double reaper, see every Terran game before that patch. XD
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 26 2013 17:26 GMT
#253
On September 27 2013 02:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
My favorite thing to forget (in WoL) was siege tech.


I can still remember the multiple Mech games of Mvp where he lost because he didn't have siege tech.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 17:26 GMT
#254
On September 27 2013 02:25 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:23 NovaMB wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:19 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Heartland wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 02:15 Heartland wrote:
One of my absolute favourite Starcraft moments is Naniwa vs Genius when the great Colossus fight breaks out of Ohana and Nani just oblirates Genius army and routs it because Genius forgot extended thermal lance.

Games decided by a forgotten upgrade are the saddest possible things . Do you remember that Rain vs. Seed game where Seed accidentally got the carrier upgrade instead of phoenix range? Rain won something like a 25 to 25 phoenix fight without losing one


haha. I don't remember that one, but that's one of the classic upgrades to get mixed up. Thermal lance is probably the one which has lost people the most games though.

When offracing, I once lost a PvZ because I forgot warp gate. True story.


I've lost games in every matchup because of that... And I play Protoss as main race : P

Oh also, I once cancelled Stim about three seconds before it finished.


I cancelled my first Rax because my SCV was harrassed and I forgot the hotkey more often than I want to admit

How do you follow up accidentally canceling your rax?


Rax cancel CC first
Lowground for extra yolo

That's what I like to hear. Funny story, I went through a phase where I went CC first in all my TvZ's and if I got early pooled and died instead of GG I would type Yolo.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 26 2013 17:27 GMT
#255
On September 27 2013 02:26 XaCez wrote:
What would happen if Barracks no longer needed the Supply Depot?


It was like that in early beta.
9rax proxy reaper was a bit broken.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 26 2013 17:28 GMT
#256
On September 27 2013 02:27 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 02:26 XaCez wrote:
What would happen if Barracks no longer needed the Supply Depot?


It was like that in early beta.
9rax proxy reaper was a bit broken.

Especially when reapers destroyed buildings and lings.
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
September 26 2013 17:30 GMT
#257
Genius is pretty smart.
Year of MaxPax
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
September 26 2013 17:30 GMT
#258
that's some pretty sick mindgames by genius there.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
September 26 2013 17:30 GMT
#259
Ouch that was brutal
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
September 26 2013 17:30 GMT
#260
That was brutal. :o
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1067
ComeBackTV 880
TaKeTV 558
SteadfastSC514
LamboSC2353
IndyStarCraft 196
Rex97
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 514
LamboSC2 353
mouzHeroMarine 295
IndyStarCraft 196
ProTech134
Rex 97
UpATreeSC 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26670
Shuttle 1396
EffOrt 552
Mini 530
Light 340
Soma 303
firebathero 219
Snow 184
Rush 161
ZerO 108
[ Show more ]
hero 46
sorry 40
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 19
Bale 18
Trap 16
soO 16
Shine 15
Djem5 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8162
qojqva1698
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1575
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu455
XaKoH 185
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby1354
ceh9659
FrodaN599
Beastyqt546
ArmadaUGS172
Hui .168
KnowMe151
QueenE107
C9.Mang089
Trikslyr81
Mew2King58
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix16
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
• TFBlade1192
Other Games
• imaqtpie734
• WagamamaTV274
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 15m
Stellar Fest
19h 15m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.