• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8840 users

[OSL] RO4 Day 1 WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 104

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 Next
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 31 2013 01:50 GMT
#2061
o hey new pr soon
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
July 31 2013 02:00 GMT
#2062
I love the new Chobra + Whiplash <3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
July 31 2013 02:18 GMT
#2063
Check the result... lol wat
neutralrobot
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia1025 Posts
July 31 2013 02:19 GMT
#2064
Just watched the VODs. I love that Maru is doing so well, I didn't dare to hope he'd take out Innovation, much less 4-0! I don't care who he's up against in the finals, I'm totally rooting for him.
Maru | Life | PartinG || I guess I like aggressive control freaks... || Reynor will one day reign supreme || *reyn supreme
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
July 31 2013 02:50 GMT
#2065
Wow I didn't know this happened. Gotta check it out. I suppose Artosis' wrait... err.. curse was in full swing? Was he bitter?
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
July 31 2013 03:02 GMT
#2066
On July 31 2013 11:50 usethis2 wrote:
Wow I didn't know this happened. Gotta check it out. I suppose Artosis' wrait... err.. curse was in full swing? Was he bitter?

I didn't see this broadcast, but recently I think he's been slowly but surely accepting the reality and inevitability of the curse.
jjakji fan
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
July 31 2013 03:13 GMT
#2067
On July 31 2013 11:50 usethis2 wrote:
Wow I didn't know this happened. Gotta check it out. I suppose Artosis' wrait... err.. curse was in full swing? Was he bitter?

I haven't seen you for some time! Do you still hate Curious?
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
July 31 2013 03:17 GMT
#2068
Well, "hate" is too strong a word. I don't hate anyone. I just think he is overrated and overachieving.
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
July 31 2013 03:18 GMT
#2069
Oh, btw I think Symbol is the undeserving one these days among the Zergs.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
July 31 2013 03:20 GMT
#2070
Symbol is a consistent baller, god sake
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 03:24:13
July 31 2013 03:23 GMT
#2071
I admit I haven't seen many of Symbol's games, but he has the most mediocre record I've seen for someone who constantly manages to make it far in WCS. 53% overall.

Even Curious in WoL maintained an over 60% win-rate while sitting around the Code A/S bottleneck.
omisa
Profile Joined January 2011
United States494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 04:03:43
July 31 2013 04:00 GMT
#2072
Wow Maru total domination!

Never been a Prime fan but by game 4 i was cheering for Maru lol.

Oh shit 420 posts!
\m/
blobrus
Profile Joined August 2011
4297 Posts
July 31 2013 05:44 GMT
#2073
On July 31 2013 10:45 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2013 22:34 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:33 redviper wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:30 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:22 redviper wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:07 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:06 redviper wrote:
On July 30 2013 21:59 Wombat_NI wrote:
On July 30 2013 21:57 redviper wrote:
Innovation is really the best player in the world. Lolololololoooool (can't type enough lolz on tur phone).

And still, I bet he will be number on power rank. Mary read him like a book, opened it up and then burned all the pages.

Who is then? Runner-up, winner, Ro4 in the hardest leagues in SC2


innovation has won the grand total of ONE tournament.

remember when taeja was unbeatable? Remember when fruitdealer was unbeatable?

right now, Maru is a better player. Lucky for innovation that osl bo1 format kept him safe in ro32.


Disagree heavily. Maru's TvT may be better, it probably is, but Innovation is still the overall better player. If you wanna go down the tournaments won route, how many has Maru won?


I don't think Maru is the best player. I said Maru is a better player right now.

Innovation is nowhere near the levels of the hype that people seem to associate to him. He didn't show any innovation (haha) or insight in his matches ever. Yeah he has good mechanics but how has he evolved the metagame?


And where did I say that Innovation is the best player? I just said that he's overall better than Maru. Your arguments can be reflected back on Maru. Innovation has better mechanics. So what exactly makes Maru better? He sure as hell isn't the most creative player. He also hasn't evolved the metagame whereas Innovation sure as hell has. People are trying to copy his TvZ and TvP style as we speak.


Maru is a lot more creative than Innovation. Even in the old GSTL days where MKP was driving the prime team Maru showed new strats.

Hahah though Tasteless jokingly predicted that Maru will 4-0!

And I bet you Maru isn't going to be top 3 in the power rank for july.


he'll be there, but if innovation wins SPL and places high in the season 2 finals, innovation will still be #1

Considering that the PR are once a month so far unless they change it those 2 tournaments won't count.


Shouldn't matter tbh, no player really has a better claim to the #1 rank.
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
July 31 2013 05:47 GMT
#2074
lol Maru played so well haha, he knew exactly what Innovation was gonna do in all 4 games
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
July 31 2013 07:56 GMT
#2075
On July 31 2013 14:44 blobrus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 10:45 Assirra wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:34 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:33 redviper wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:30 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:22 redviper wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:07 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On July 30 2013 22:06 redviper wrote:
On July 30 2013 21:59 Wombat_NI wrote:
On July 30 2013 21:57 redviper wrote:
Innovation is really the best player in the world. Lolololololoooool (can't type enough lolz on tur phone).

And still, I bet he will be number on power rank. Mary read him like a book, opened it up and then burned all the pages.

Who is then? Runner-up, winner, Ro4 in the hardest leagues in SC2


innovation has won the grand total of ONE tournament.

remember when taeja was unbeatable? Remember when fruitdealer was unbeatable?

right now, Maru is a better player. Lucky for innovation that osl bo1 format kept him safe in ro32.


Disagree heavily. Maru's TvT may be better, it probably is, but Innovation is still the overall better player. If you wanna go down the tournaments won route, how many has Maru won?


I don't think Maru is the best player. I said Maru is a better player right now.

Innovation is nowhere near the levels of the hype that people seem to associate to him. He didn't show any innovation (haha) or insight in his matches ever. Yeah he has good mechanics but how has he evolved the metagame?


And where did I say that Innovation is the best player? I just said that he's overall better than Maru. Your arguments can be reflected back on Maru. Innovation has better mechanics. So what exactly makes Maru better? He sure as hell isn't the most creative player. He also hasn't evolved the metagame whereas Innovation sure as hell has. People are trying to copy his TvZ and TvP style as we speak.


Maru is a lot more creative than Innovation. Even in the old GSTL days where MKP was driving the prime team Maru showed new strats.

Hahah though Tasteless jokingly predicted that Maru will 4-0!

And I bet you Maru isn't going to be top 3 in the power rank for july.


he'll be there, but if innovation wins SPL and places high in the season 2 finals, innovation will still be #1

Considering that the PR are once a month so far unless they change it those 2 tournaments won't count.


Shouldn't matter tbh, no player really has a better claim to the #1 rank.



Yeah, I'm interested in the people saying "Innovation no longer #1!" ...who would they put at #1?

I dunno, Innovation shows such domination when he wins, and when he loses it's so one-sided and goofy it's hard to know how to weigh its significance.

I think his reverse-sweep loss to SK showed more weakness than his loss to Maru, since TvZ is his best matchup and one he should be comfortable in. With TvT however, the patch shook everything up and it's clear Inno will have to take some time to get a handle on the matchup.
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
July 31 2013 11:52 GMT
#2076
LOL didn't expect this. Innovation got owned so hard. Some part of this community are just plain dumb for saying this is anything but Maru's skill and Innovation's fault.
invisible.terran
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States280 Posts
July 31 2013 13:24 GMT
#2077
This probably is a stupid question, but is there anywhere I can get the VODs without a subscription?
"Until the very very top, in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in, the only problem is most people cant work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they dont have a real passion for." - Idra
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 13:32:14
July 31 2013 13:31 GMT
#2078
On July 31 2013 22:24 invisible.terran wrote:
This probably is a stupid question, but is there anywhere I can get the VODs without a subscription?


Here:

http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_osl/profile

go under highlights
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
affliction
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany198 Posts
July 31 2013 16:05 GMT
#2079

Yeah, I'm interested in the people saying "Innovation no longer #1!" ...who would they put at #1?

I dunno, Innovation shows such domination when he wins, and when he loses it's so one-sided and goofy it's hard to know how to weigh its significance.

I think his reverse-sweep loss to SK showed more weakness than his loss to Maru, since TvZ is his best matchup and one he should be comfortable in. With TvT however, the patch shook everything up and it's clear Inno will have to take some time to get a handle on the matchup.



Yea. So if he wins like a beast and loses like a noob i guess you can locate him somewhere in the middle. He had a very short span of dominance now. Let's see what happens.

Concerning your question about who is number one: I guess every race has its very strong players. Terran has Inno/Flash/MVP (yes, NEVER ever count MVP out), Zerg has Soulkey and Life, Protoss has Rain (most solid player that the Protoss race has ever had i think) and maybe Sora soon (i like sOs but hes a little too gimicky for my taste)?
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
July 31 2013 17:06 GMT
#2080
fuck yeah, cheesy maru
dreaming of a sunny day
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason129
BRAT_OK 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1064
ZZZero.O 111
Hyun 45
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift3686
JimRising 479
Counter-Strike
Fnx 885
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5892
Other Games
summit1g8599
FrodaN3181
B2W.Neo595
ToD277
KnowMe249
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV271
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• blackmanpl 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1327
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.