• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

[OSL] RO16 Day 1 WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 104 Next
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 02 2013 08:10 GMT
#161
Bad news everyone, according to the schedule gomtv released we're not going to get all of the challenger games broadcasted, again.

[image loading]

I'm pissed off, honesty. I've bought a season ticket for every regular season since 2011 but I'm done giving them my money if they aren't going to show all the sc2 games in favor of dota/wot/whatever on monday/wednesday.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 02 2013 08:12 GMT
#162
On July 02 2013 17:10 Dodgin wrote:
Bad news everyone, according to the schedule gomtv released we're not going to get all of the challenger games broadcasted, again.

[image loading]

I'm pissed off, honesty. I've bought a season ticket for every regular season since 2011 but I'm done giving them my money if they aren't going to show all the sc2 games in favor of dota/wot/whatever on monday/wednesday.


I only give them money for seasons where Mvp or Nestea wins

So I probably won't be giving them more money any time soon
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
July 02 2013 08:16 GMT
#163
On July 02 2013 17:06 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 17:04 KristofferAG wrote:
On July 02 2013 17:03 lichter wrote:
On July 02 2013 16:49 Wintex wrote:
On July 02 2013 16:08 lichter wrote:
On July 02 2013 16:00 Wintex wrote:
On July 02 2013 15:59 lichter wrote:
All these questions about GSL/GOM/OGN/etc just show how all this different branding for "the same" (it's not really the same) tournament is so confusing for casual fans

Would not be a problem if people would read the friggin STREAMS tab. It gives you all the choices.........

and the tournament [X] is [OSL]... Should tell a lot.


As a LR OP you will quickly learn that no body reads the OP. :p

I know, but I want to believe.


I actually got warned by monk for my YOUTUBE LR OP lol so I guess at least he reads the OP for sure

Which OP?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418676

Original OP in the spoilers. It was the other way around at first, with the real OP in spoilers. Also didn't have an explanation at first.

Edit: OP only makes sense if you read the thread

Edit edit: otherwise I just look retarded

You're awesome.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
July 02 2013 08:16 GMT
#164
On July 02 2013 17:10 Dodgin wrote:
Bad news everyone, according to the schedule gomtv released we're not going to get all of the challenger games broadcasted, again.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I'm pissed off, honesty. I've bought a season ticket for every regular season since 2011 but I'm done giving them my money if they aren't going to show all the sc2 games in favor of dota/wot/whatever on monday/wednesday.

Does that mean OSL wont stream it either?

Cus that's all I care about.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 08:18:38
July 02 2013 08:18 GMT
#165
On July 02 2013 17:16 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 17:10 Dodgin wrote:
Bad news everyone, according to the schedule gomtv released we're not going to get all of the challenger games broadcasted, again.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I'm pissed off, honesty. I've bought a season ticket for every regular season since 2011 but I'm done giving them my money if they aren't going to show all the sc2 games in favor of dota/wot/whatever on monday/wednesday.

Does that mean OSL wont stream it either?

Cus that's all I care about.


OGN won't stream it, it was announced previously that OGN would handle " Premier " and GOM would handle all of " Challenger ".
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
July 02 2013 08:19 GMT
#166
Aw dicks.

THat's superlame.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
July 02 2013 08:23 GMT
#167
Am I the only one wishing for a sick OSL intro like the old ones?
Jaedong & Faker
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 02 2013 08:23 GMT
#168
On July 02 2013 17:19 KristofferAG wrote:
Aw dicks.

THat's superlame.


That is super dicks

Pretty sure if it were up to Wolfdor they would cast everything on their own time, those two dudes are so esports
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
July 02 2013 08:24 GMT
#169
Outside of
Journey vs Flying and Effort vs some Kespa Z that I forgot who it was
it's all GSTL vs SPL match ups.
Hoping the GSTL can step up their game this time around.
If its anything like the last Code A results, Code B might as well be called Code GSTL
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 02 2013 08:28 GMT
#170
On July 02 2013 17:23 Thinasy wrote:
Am I the only one wishing for a sick OSL intro like the old ones?


Pretty sure everyone is.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 02 2013 08:29 GMT
#171
On July 02 2013 17:24 LighT. wrote:
Outside of
Journey vs Flying and Effort vs some Kespa Z that I forgot who it was
it's all GSTL vs SPL match ups.
Hoping the GSTL can step up their game this time around.
If its anything like the last Code A results, Code B might as well be called Code GSTL

EffOrt playing s2
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
July 02 2013 08:30 GMT
#172
On July 02 2013 17:24 LighT. wrote:
Outside of
Journey vs Flying and Effort vs some Kespa Z that I forgot who it was
it's all GSTL vs SPL match ups.
Hoping the GSTL can step up their game this time around.
If its anything like the last Code A results, Code B might as well be called Code GSTL


When the leagues are finally united, there will be no discrimination, anymore.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 02 2013 08:34 GMT
#173
there better be a 45 second intro with teenage korean boys walking around aimlessly and jumping randomly while bad alternative rock plays on the background.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
July 02 2013 08:35 GMT
#174
On July 02 2013 17:34 Fionn wrote:
there better be a 45 second intro with teenage korean boys walking around aimlessly and jumping randomly while bad alternative rock plays on the background.


Fuck yeah!
Jaedong & Faker
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
July 02 2013 08:35 GMT
#175
On July 02 2013 17:12 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 17:10 Dodgin wrote:
Bad news everyone, according to the schedule gomtv released we're not going to get all of the challenger games broadcasted, again.

[image loading]

I'm pissed off, honesty. I've bought a season ticket for every regular season since 2011 but I'm done giving them my money if they aren't going to show all the sc2 games in favor of dota/wot/whatever on monday/wednesday.


I only give them money for seasons where Mvp or Nestea wins

So I probably won't be giving them more money any time soon


I'm surprised Blizz is letting them cut so many games, even having Wolf/Kaldor cast them on twitch only in a back room has to be better than not doing them at all, even just straight to youtube vods :/
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 02 2013 08:36 GMT
#176
On July 02 2013 17:34 Fionn wrote:
there better be a 45 second intro with teenage korean boys walking around aimlessly and jumping randomly while bad alternative rock plays on the background.

Don't forget the ones where they pretend to hit each other.
The Bomber boy
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 02 2013 08:38 GMT
#177
On July 02 2013 17:35 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 17:12 lichter wrote:
On July 02 2013 17:10 Dodgin wrote:
Bad news everyone, according to the schedule gomtv released we're not going to get all of the challenger games broadcasted, again.

[image loading]

I'm pissed off, honesty. I've bought a season ticket for every regular season since 2011 but I'm done giving them my money if they aren't going to show all the sc2 games in favor of dota/wot/whatever on monday/wednesday.


I only give them money for seasons where Mvp or Nestea wins

So I probably won't be giving them more money any time soon


I'm surprised Blizz is letting them cut so many games, even having Wolf/Kaldor cast them on twitch only in a back room has to be better than not doing them at all, even just straight to youtube vods :/


Right, that's what really pisses me off. Okay so fine maybe your schedule doesn't allow for you to broadcast the games live in the studio but AT LEAST give us a VOD of a replay with game sounds and legend directing the camera if you REALLY can't find time to have wolf/khaldor go to the studio and do it.

It's pure laziness, can't defend them on this.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 08:39:40
July 02 2013 08:39 GMT
#178
On July 02 2013 17:38 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 17:35 Laryleprakon wrote:
On July 02 2013 17:12 lichter wrote:
On July 02 2013 17:10 Dodgin wrote:
Bad news everyone, according to the schedule gomtv released we're not going to get all of the challenger games broadcasted, again.

[image loading]

I'm pissed off, honesty. I've bought a season ticket for every regular season since 2011 but I'm done giving them my money if they aren't going to show all the sc2 games in favor of dota/wot/whatever on monday/wednesday.


I only give them money for seasons where Mvp or Nestea wins

So I probably won't be giving them more money any time soon


I'm surprised Blizz is letting them cut so many games, even having Wolf/Kaldor cast them on twitch only in a back room has to be better than not doing them at all, even just straight to youtube vods :/


Right, that's what really pisses me off. Okay so fine maybe your schedule doesn't allow for you to broadcast the games live in the studio but AT LEAST give us a VOD of a replay with game sounds and legend directing the camera if you REALLY can't find time to have wolf/khaldor go to the studio and do it.

It's pure laziness, can't defend them on this.


It's basically AIMAG all over again

Edit: which reminds me I need to check results when I get home so I can update the thread
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
July 02 2013 08:40 GMT
#179
On July 02 2013 17:38 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 17:35 Laryleprakon wrote:
On July 02 2013 17:12 lichter wrote:
On July 02 2013 17:10 Dodgin wrote:
Bad news everyone, according to the schedule gomtv released we're not going to get all of the challenger games broadcasted, again.

[image loading]

I'm pissed off, honesty. I've bought a season ticket for every regular season since 2011 but I'm done giving them my money if they aren't going to show all the sc2 games in favor of dota/wot/whatever on monday/wednesday.


I only give them money for seasons where Mvp or Nestea wins

So I probably won't be giving them more money any time soon


I'm surprised Blizz is letting them cut so many games, even having Wolf/Kaldor cast them on twitch only in a back room has to be better than not doing them at all, even just straight to youtube vods :/


Right, that's what really pisses me off. Okay so fine maybe your schedule doesn't allow for you to broadcast the games live in the studio but AT LEAST give us a VOD of a replay with game sounds and legend directing the camera if you REALLY can't find time to have wolf/khaldor go to the studio and do it.

It's pure laziness, can't defend them on this.


It has to be more profitable for them to just have a simple twitch stream + vods as well. I wish I hadn't brought a year pass so I could stop giving them money.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 02 2013 08:41 GMT
#180
Kespa vods > Esf vods
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
3h 8m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.