On May 18 2013 12:30 ladyumbra wrote:
I miss blue flame hellion drops, they were at least pretty to watch.
I miss blue flame hellion drops, they were at least pretty to watch.
they are still pretty good in tvt

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
sage_francis
France1823 Posts
On May 18 2013 12:30 ladyumbra wrote: I miss blue flame hellion drops, they were at least pretty to watch. they are still pretty good in tvt ![]() | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
| ||
|
BretZ
United States1510 Posts
On May 18 2013 12:32 Laryleprakon wrote: Show nested quote + On May 18 2013 12:30 Dodgin wrote: On May 18 2013 12:29 LighT. wrote: Absolutely packed today Full studio? I haven't been looking at the stream between games. Very close to full, really nice to see. I'm so used to the sarcasm from WoL about this that I almost flamed | ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
| ||
|
LighT.
Canada4501 Posts
| ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
| ||
|
sage_francis
France1823 Posts
| ||
|
Arceus
Vietnam8333 Posts
| ||
|
Internet_justice
20 Posts
| ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
forsooth
United States3648 Posts
On May 18 2013 12:33 LighT. wrote: For the love of god Flash please go bio, no mech T_T You. Get out. | ||
|
MosART
United States1899 Posts
| ||
|
j4vz
Canada976 Posts
| ||
|
negativedge
4279 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
i think its gg | ||
|
Zariel
Australia1312 Posts
| ||
|
LighT.
Canada4501 Posts
The koreans going MINE MINE MINE is epic. | ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
| ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|