• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11707 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs. EG-TL R4 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 80 81 82 Next
KillerDucky
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States498 Posts
April 09 2013 04:45 GMT
#61
    (1080) Hydra  0-0  Zenio (1308)    
---------------------------------------
40.30% 1-0 0-1 59.70%

(1390) EffOrt 0-0 Oz (1375)
-----------------------------------------
50.68% 1-0 0-1 49.32%

(1268) herO 0-0 HerO (1512)
-------------------------------------
39.55% 1-0 0-1 60.45%

(1245) Bbyong 0-0 aLive (1493)
-----------------------------------------
39.44% 1-0 0-1 60.56%

(1008) Bong 0-0 Jaedong (1382)
-------------------------------------------
34.41% 1-0 0-1 65.59%

(1427) sKyHigh 0-0 RevivaL (1354)
-------------------------------------------
53.18% 1-0 0-1 46.82%


Estimated by Aligulac.

MarineKingPrime Forever!
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 04:47 GMT
#62
On April 09 2013 13:19 ELlminator1 wrote:
I think this game is going to come down to Oz, aLive and JD winning their games. I cant see liquid pulling a win as thier oppenents have been performing much better than them. Revival has a TvZ on neoplanet S which should be difficult to win for him. Oz or aLive for the ace against herO will be difficult to win. I see a 4:3 to CJ.


I think all future EG-TL matches will have to largely rely on Oz, aLive and JD to win their games...which isn't necessarily such a bad thing since they're all quite good.

It would be good for them if TaeJa came back capable of kicking some ass though.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 04:57:14
April 09 2013 04:56 GMT
#63
On April 09 2013 11:52 BisuDagger wrote:
Use my banner please
[image loading]
banner by: BisuDagger


Do we know if Idra is actually ever going over to Korea to play in Proleague? I heard a lot of rumblings, but nothing has happened.
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
April 09 2013 04:56 GMT
#64
I just hope CJ's not gonna underestimate EG-TL...otherwise i'm predicting a 4-2 win for them.
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
April 09 2013 04:58 GMT
#65
On April 09 2013 13:56 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 11:52 BisuDagger wrote:
Use my banner please
[image loading]
banner by: BisuDagger


Do we know if Idra is actually ever going over to Korea to play in Proleague? I heard a lot of rumblings, but nothing has happened.


No he wont go over because he is payed to stream.
The curse is real
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 05:03 GMT
#66
On April 09 2013 13:58 Tobblish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 13:56 BronzeKnee wrote:
On April 09 2013 11:52 BisuDagger wrote:
Use my banner please
[image loading]
banner by: BisuDagger


Do we know if Idra is actually ever going over to Korea to play in Proleague? I heard a lot of rumblings, but nothing has happened.


No he wont go over because he is payed to stream.


And maybe he can collect some prize money participating in WCS NA.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
April 09 2013 05:05 GMT
#67
On April 09 2013 14:03 Giriath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 13:58 Tobblish wrote:
On April 09 2013 13:56 BronzeKnee wrote:
On April 09 2013 11:52 BisuDagger wrote:
Use my banner please
[image loading]
banner by: BisuDagger


Do we know if Idra is actually ever going over to Korea to play in Proleague? I heard a lot of rumblings, but nothing has happened.


No he wont go over because he is payed to stream.


And maybe he can collect some prize money participating in WCS NA.


Perhaps, perhaps not.


[image loading]
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
April 09 2013 05:07 GMT
#68
On April 09 2013 14:05 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 14:03 Giriath wrote:
On April 09 2013 13:58 Tobblish wrote:
On April 09 2013 13:56 BronzeKnee wrote:
On April 09 2013 11:52 BisuDagger wrote:
Use my banner please
[image loading]
banner by: BisuDagger


Do we know if Idra is actually ever going over to Korea to play in Proleague? I heard a lot of rumblings, but nothing has happened.


No he wont go over because he is payed to stream.


And maybe he can collect some prize money participating in WCS NA.


Perhaps, perhaps not.


[image loading]


don't think its 100 000$ winner takes it all.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
ELlminator1
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia344 Posts
April 09 2013 05:13 GMT
#69
On April 09 2013 13:47 Giriath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 13:19 ELlminator1 wrote:
I think this game is going to come down to Oz, aLive and JD winning their games. I cant see liquid pulling a win as thier oppenents have been performing much better than them. Revival has a TvZ on neoplanet S which should be difficult to win for him. Oz or aLive for the ace against herO will be difficult to win. I see a 4:3 to CJ.


I think all future EG-TL matches will have to largely rely on Oz, aLive and JD to win their games...which isn't necessarily such a bad thing since they're all quite good.

It would be good for them if TaeJa came back capable of kicking some ass though.

Yeah I 110% agree. I wish TL would pick up a new Korean player to Help out in the proleague since teaja is out indefinitely.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 05:16 GMT
#70
On April 09 2013 14:05 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 14:03 Giriath wrote:
On April 09 2013 13:58 Tobblish wrote:
On April 09 2013 13:56 BronzeKnee wrote:
On April 09 2013 11:52 BisuDagger wrote:
Use my banner please
[image loading]
banner by: BisuDagger


Do we know if Idra is actually ever going over to Korea to play in Proleague? I heard a lot of rumblings, but nothing has happened.


No he wont go over because he is payed to stream.


And maybe he can collect some prize money participating in WCS NA.


Perhaps, perhaps not.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


That's why I said participating, not winning. We all know who will win WSC NA...though perhaps not if other top-tier Koreans decide to play in NA.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
April 09 2013 05:17 GMT
#71
For the first time ever I predict eg-tl to win. I just think that they got the favorable match ups on paper and with the way their last match went I will go with a 4-2, maybe a 4-3 for eg-tl.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
April 09 2013 05:18 GMT
#72
I doubt it will be just my beloved Polt playing in NA.

I still think HerO will be the biggest beneficiary of the Oz/Alive additions. Probably not starting tonight, hero2.0 is rather fudging good, but it may take some of the pressure off and allow him to show his best play. He's kind of the anti-Taeja, who seems to relish carrying the team.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 05:21 GMT
#73
On April 09 2013 14:17 Maghetti wrote:
For the first time ever I predict eg-tl to win. I just think that they got the favorable match ups on paper and with the way their last match went I will go with a 4-2, maybe a 4-3 for eg-tl.


What? There are three mirrors in the first four games, and I really doubt Zenio, Oz and aLive are all significantly better at their respective mirror match-ups than their opponents, and games five and six are PvZ and TvZ, which currently don't seem to favor Zerg.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
April 09 2013 05:21 GMT
#74
On April 09 2013 14:13 ELlminator1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 13:47 Giriath wrote:
On April 09 2013 13:19 ELlminator1 wrote:
I think this game is going to come down to Oz, aLive and JD winning their games. I cant see liquid pulling a win as thier oppenents have been performing much better than them. Revival has a TvZ on neoplanet S which should be difficult to win for him. Oz or aLive for the ace against herO will be difficult to win. I see a 4:3 to CJ.


I think all future EG-TL matches will have to largely rely on Oz, aLive and JD to win their games...which isn't necessarily such a bad thing since they're all quite good.

It would be good for them if TaeJa came back capable of kicking some ass though.

Yeah I 110% agree. I wish TL would pick up a new Korean player to Help out in the proleague since teaja is out indefinitely.

I still find it strange they didn't pick up Supernova at the time he and Hero (and others iirc) were living in the same house. Even beside that I recall that they helped each other prepare for GSL matches as well.

Not enough to make picking him up inevitable, but still curious to me that they didn't
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
April 09 2013 05:22 GMT
#75
On April 09 2013 14:21 Giriath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 14:17 Maghetti wrote:
For the first time ever I predict eg-tl to win. I just think that they got the favorable match ups on paper and with the way their last match went I will go with a 4-2, maybe a 4-3 for eg-tl.


What? There are three mirrors in the first four games, and I really doubt Zenio, Oz and aLive are all significantly better at their respective mirror match-ups than their opponents, and games five and six are PvZ and TvZ, which currently don't seem to favor Zerg.

Do you mean "Zenio, HerO, and aLive"?
jjakji fan
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 05:23 GMT
#76
On April 09 2013 14:18 Wombat_NI wrote:
I doubt it will be just my beloved Polt playing in NA.

I still think HerO will be the biggest beneficiary of the Oz/Alive additions. Probably not starting tonight, hero2.0 is rather fudging good, but it may take some of the pressure off and allow him to show his best play. He's kind of the anti-Taeja, who seems to relish carrying the team.


I really doubt HerO will ever become the carrier of EG-TL. In my opinion Oz, aLive and JD are all better and will probably stay better.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
April 09 2013 05:24 GMT
#77
He doesn't have to carry the side, just perform to the standard he's capable of and he'll break even at the very least.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 05:25 GMT
#78
On April 09 2013 14:22 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 14:21 Giriath wrote:
On April 09 2013 14:17 Maghetti wrote:
For the first time ever I predict eg-tl to win. I just think that they got the favorable match ups on paper and with the way their last match went I will go with a 4-2, maybe a 4-3 for eg-tl.


What? There are three mirrors in the first four games, and I really doubt Zenio, Oz and aLive are all significantly better at their respective mirror match-ups than their opponents, and games five and six are PvZ and TvZ, which currently don't seem to favor Zerg.

Do you mean "Zenio, HerO, and aLive"?


Oh, yes, I do. Damn it the stream hasn't even started yet and I'm staying up to do the Code S Group B OP too.

Time for more soda I guess!
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
April 09 2013 05:26 GMT
#79
On April 09 2013 14:25 Giriath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 14:22 slowbacontron wrote:
On April 09 2013 14:21 Giriath wrote:
On April 09 2013 14:17 Maghetti wrote:
For the first time ever I predict eg-tl to win. I just think that they got the favorable match ups on paper and with the way their last match went I will go with a 4-2, maybe a 4-3 for eg-tl.


What? There are three mirrors in the first four games, and I really doubt Zenio, Oz and aLive are all significantly better at their respective mirror match-ups than their opponents, and games five and six are PvZ and TvZ, which currently don't seem to favor Zerg.

Do you mean "Zenio, HerO, and aLive"?


Oh, yes, I do. Damn it the stream hasn't even started yet and I'm staying up to do the Code S Group B OP too.

Time for more soda I guess!


What did you do all night if you a re from Sweden? Shouldn't it be 7:30AM for you? =.= Asking because you mentioned staying up
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 05:27 GMT
#80
On April 09 2013 14:26 Type|NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 14:25 Giriath wrote:
On April 09 2013 14:22 slowbacontron wrote:
On April 09 2013 14:21 Giriath wrote:
On April 09 2013 14:17 Maghetti wrote:
For the first time ever I predict eg-tl to win. I just think that they got the favorable match ups on paper and with the way their last match went I will go with a 4-2, maybe a 4-3 for eg-tl.


What? There are three mirrors in the first four games, and I really doubt Zenio, Oz and aLive are all significantly better at their respective mirror match-ups than their opponents, and games five and six are PvZ and TvZ, which currently don't seem to favor Zerg.

Do you mean "Zenio, HerO, and aLive"?


Oh, yes, I do. Damn it the stream hasn't even started yet and I'm staying up to do the Code S Group B OP too.

Time for more soda I guess!


What did you do all night if you a re from Sweden? Shouldn't it be 7:30AM for you? =.= Asking because you mentioned staying up


Browsing liquid, setting up for the OPs, watching SC2 and LoL VODs...stupid shit.

At least this will be fun.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 80 81 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 923
soO 429
Hyuk 416
Mini 220
ZerO 138
Killer 61
Shinee 49
Mind 34
Bale 28
Mong 24
[ Show more ]
PianO 22
Terrorterran 14
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 10
HiyA 9
Dota 2
XaKoH 749
XcaliburYe336
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli550
Other Games
olofmeister886
ceh9639
Happy372
Livibee194
crisheroes191
Mew2King67
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)7
singsing4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH372
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1351
• Rush1222
• Stunt459
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 13m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.