• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8156 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs. EG-TL R4 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 80 81 82 Next
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
April 09 2013 03:33 GMT
#41
On April 09 2013 12:24 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 12:20 Wombat_NI wrote:
On April 09 2013 12:16 Entirety wrote:
Prediction/Best Case Scenario

Hydra > Zenio
EffOrt > Oz
herO > HerO
Bbyong > aLive

CJ Entus 4 - 0 EG-TL

Honestly, I don't have a grudge against EG-TL or anything... I just can't believe in them after only one victory. For the sake of my FPL team, I'm hoping that herO and Bbyong pick up wins while aLive loses.

Granted, HoTS is a bit of a shakeup, but at the very least I think Oz has a very good shot at this, granted his PvZ state is a bit unknown but he's been pretty decent at it at times.

I am aware of the mystery of Oz mind, he will will pretty much be close to the world's finest vX player at any given stage, and seemingly forget how to play in the others sometimes.

Isn't Eff0rt pretty woeful at ZvP? This is when I am made to look stupid with some stat showing otherwise, I'm just judging from the 4 or 5 games I've actually seen of him playing it.

EffOrt is indeed reputed to have terrible ZvP, and I have no clue what state Oz's PvZ is in. Given that Oz won his PvP earlier this week, I think he may have improved significantly since the last time we saw him before Proleague. I'd give him about an even chance against EffOrt.


Good points. I just feel like EffOrt will win here... even though it's probably more likely that Oz will win.
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
April 09 2013 03:35 GMT
#42
On April 09 2013 12:33 Entirety wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 12:24 slowbacontron wrote:
On April 09 2013 12:20 Wombat_NI wrote:
On April 09 2013 12:16 Entirety wrote:
Prediction/Best Case Scenario

Hydra > Zenio
EffOrt > Oz
herO > HerO
Bbyong > aLive

CJ Entus 4 - 0 EG-TL

Honestly, I don't have a grudge against EG-TL or anything... I just can't believe in them after only one victory. For the sake of my FPL team, I'm hoping that herO and Bbyong pick up wins while aLive loses.

Granted, HoTS is a bit of a shakeup, but at the very least I think Oz has a very good shot at this, granted his PvZ state is a bit unknown but he's been pretty decent at it at times.

I am aware of the mystery of Oz mind, he will will pretty much be close to the world's finest vX player at any given stage, and seemingly forget how to play in the others sometimes.

Isn't Eff0rt pretty woeful at ZvP? This is when I am made to look stupid with some stat showing otherwise, I'm just judging from the 4 or 5 games I've actually seen of him playing it.

EffOrt is indeed reputed to have terrible ZvP, and I have no clue what state Oz's PvZ is in. Given that Oz won his PvP earlier this week, I think he may have improved significantly since the last time we saw him before Proleague. I'd give him about an even chance against EffOrt.


Good points. I just feel like EffOrt will win here... even though it's probably more likely that Oz will win.

haha that's why I'm just giving comments and not actually predicting anything, don't have to make the tough decisions.
jjakji fan
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27410 Posts
April 09 2013 03:36 GMT
#43
I predict Oz to win, using an incredibly innovative forward Nexus/MSC/gateway timing attack. I truly believe this will happen.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
April 09 2013 03:37 GMT
#44
rofl hero vs hero
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
April 09 2013 03:41 GMT
#45
zenio's best mu is zvz..t hink he has a good chance!

Hoping for a big EG win here <3

GL boys!
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
April 09 2013 03:42 GMT
#46
Finally both Hero`s face off to see who has better PvP (prolly the KeSPa protoss)

Cheering for aLive and Oz as always, but CJ should have this in the bag imo with those matchups

Hydra > Zenio
effOrt < Oz
herO > HerO
Bbyong < aLive
Bong > JaeDong
sKyhigh > Revival

RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
April 09 2013 03:47 GMT
#47
--- Nuked ---
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
April 09 2013 03:47 GMT
#48
--- Nuked ---
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 03:48 GMT
#49
On April 09 2013 12:13 slowbacontron wrote:
Hey Giriath, thanks for making the OP! I know all of these are premade with love and care, but I just want to say, it looks to me like there should be another return after the "Streams" and "Results" headings.


Noted and edited. Thanks!
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
April 09 2013 03:51 GMT
#50
JD 5th place. I sure hope what happened yesterday doesn't happen today.
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
April 09 2013 03:53 GMT
#51
On April 09 2013 12:47 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 12:41 iNcontroL wrote:
zenio's best mu is zvz..t hink he has a good chance!

Hoping for a big EGTL win here <3

GL boys!

?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
jjakji fan
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
April 09 2013 03:56 GMT
#52
On April 09 2013 12:47 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 12:16 Entirety wrote:
Prediction/Best Case Scenario

Hydra > Zenio
EffOrt > Oz
herO > HerO
Bbyong > aLive

CJ Entus 4 - 0 EG-TL

Honestly, I don't have a grudge against EG-TL or anything... I just can't believe in them after only one victory. For the sake of my FPL team, I'm hoping that herO and Bbyong pick up wins while aLive loses.

unless you are cheering for CJ then this post makes no sense.

Oz and Alize should be favoured vs their opponents. Hero and Zenio are about 45/55 I would say (Zenio has beastly ZvZ and HerO hasn't been playing well).

So best case scenario for EGTL would be 4-0...


Actually I am cheering for CJ.
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 03:59 GMT
#53
On April 09 2013 12:42 Inzan1ty wrote:
Finally both Hero`s face off to see who has better PvP (prolly the KeSPa protoss)

Cheering for aLive and Oz as always, but CJ should have this in the bag imo with those matchups

Hydra > Zenio
effOrt < Oz
herO > HerO
Bbyong < aLive
Bong > JaeDong
sKyhigh > Revival


Sadly I too think this result is very likely, which would be a double blow to me because I have EffOrt and Bbyong on my FPL and because EG-TL would lose.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
Genesis08
Profile Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
April 09 2013 04:02 GMT
#54
get pumped for herO vs HerO!!
both Korean
both protoss
should be fun to cast
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
April 09 2013 04:06 GMT
#55
On April 09 2013 12:13 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 12:09 Wombat_NI wrote:
The best I've ever got from a girl on Bisu is 'he's decent looking... for a Korean' (not my current partner incidentally, very much my ex, possibly due to that statement)

I never got the hype. I mean he isn't bad looking but there are plenty of hotter Koreans. JYP for example...

When I first started seeing his regularly (hybrid PL) I was a bit underwhelmed. But the more I saw him, the more it grew on me. Now I pretty much love him
Refer to my post.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27410 Posts
April 09 2013 04:08 GMT
#56
We need one-off nicknames for this hero-down that approaches. Any suggestions folks?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
April 09 2013 04:15 GMT
#57
That's the best banner
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
bjornkavist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1235 Posts
April 09 2013 04:19 GMT
#58
Does anyone know where Taeja is? D: why did I pick him in FPL gaaah
https://soundcloud.com/bbols
ELlminator1
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia344 Posts
April 09 2013 04:19 GMT
#59
I think this game is going to come down to Oz, aLive and JD winning their games. I cant see liquid pulling a win as thier oppenents have been performing much better than them. Revival has a TvZ on neoplanet S which should be difficult to win for him. Oz or aLive for the ace against herO will be difficult to win. I see a 4:3 to CJ.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 09 2013 04:38 GMT
#60
On April 09 2013 13:19 bjornkavist wrote:
Does anyone know where Taeja is? D: why did I pick him in FPL gaaah

Probably immersing his wrists in tanks of bacta
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 80 81 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM894
TaKeTV 347
TKL 342
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 122
ZombieGrub1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 894
TKL 342
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 179
BRAT_OK 122
UpATreeSC 91
JuggernautJason28
EmSc Tv 23
MindelVK 16
Nathanias 12
ZombieGrub1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 710
ggaemo 170
White-Ra 130
firebathero 113
910 59
Barracks 50
Hyun 36
Trap 28
Killer 25
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
soO 14
Shine 13
yabsab 9
Dota 2
qojqva4286
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7343
crisheroes1777
Liquid`Hasu1598
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3896
singsing1445
Beastyqt784
ceh9658
B2W.Neo439
C9.Mang0151
ArmadaUGS127
KnowMe105
Trikslyr42
shahzam31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream428
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 23
EmSc2Tv 23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 110
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2424
• TFBlade870
Other Games
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.