• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:33
CEST 21:33
KST 04:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7533 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs. EG-TL R4 - Page 80

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 Next
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
April 09 2013 17:10 GMT
#1581
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 17:17:37
April 09 2013 17:17 GMT
#1582
On April 10 2013 02:10 tuho12345 wrote:
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.


Another difference, at least I think, is Coach Park really seems to have them invested in Proleague as a team, not as a bunch of players in individual matches. Last night after Zenio won all the EGTL players rushed out to congratulate him, and then Coach Park brought them together for the most spirited huddle I've seen EGTL have. It was really exciting to see them actually acting like a sports team, and they seem motivated to perform well for one another.
Kieofire
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1809 Posts
April 09 2013 17:20 GMT
#1583
Glad to see that EG-TL are stringing together wins, hope they can keep it up!
_whiteness_
Profile Joined June 2012
Brazil106 Posts
April 09 2013 17:22 GMT
#1584
On April 10 2013 02:17 Swords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 02:10 tuho12345 wrote:
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.


Another difference, at least I think, is Coach Park really seems to have them invested in Proleague as a team, not as a bunch of players in individual matches. Last night after Zenio won all the EGTL players rushed out to congratulate him, and then Coach Park brought them together for the most spirited huddle I've seen EGTL have. It was really exciting to see them actually acting like a sports team, and they seem motivated to perform well for one another.


Yeah! now EG-TL looks like a real team.
mardi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1164 Posts
April 09 2013 17:29 GMT
#1585
Just watched that Ace match, Hero is fucking gosu!!!!



On April 10 2013 00:11 styLesdavis wrote:
When will the VODs be available through youtube? I need to watch the ace match.
I NEEEEED TO.




audio is off by a few seconds though.
Delphiki
Profile Joined October 2012
Philippines1955 Posts
April 09 2013 17:37 GMT
#1586
On April 10 2013 02:10 tuho12345 wrote:
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.

JD will improve obv because coach Park is there now, in a few matches his ZvP will not be weak because i read up on fomos that Coach Park himself will practice with JD. We all know how good coach park is so i can see JD improving faster and be the best on EGTL
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
April 09 2013 18:06 GMT
#1587
On April 10 2013 02:37 Delphiki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 02:10 tuho12345 wrote:
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.

JD will improve obv because coach Park is there now, in a few matches his ZvP will not be weak because i read up on fomos that Coach Park himself will practice with JD. We all know how good coach park is so i can see JD improving faster and be the best on EGTL


I have JD on my anti-team. This news saddens my FPL points
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
a_flayer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands2826 Posts
April 09 2013 18:17 GMT
#1588
On April 10 2013 03:06 Thieving Magpie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 02:37 Delphiki wrote:
On April 10 2013 02:10 tuho12345 wrote:
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.

JD will improve obv because coach Park is there now, in a few matches his ZvP will not be weak because i read up on fomos that Coach Park himself will practice with JD. We all know how good coach park is so i can see JD improving faster and be the best on EGTL


I have JD on my anti-team. This news saddens my FPL points


It's been said before, but you deserve all the pain you receive from putting the Tyrant on your anti-team.

The nerve of some people, sheez.
When you came along so righteous with a new national hate, so convincing is the ardor of war and of men, it's harder to breathe than to believe you're a friend. The wars at home, the wars abroad, all soaked in blood and lies and fraud.
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
April 09 2013 18:18 GMT
#1589
erh EG-TL is really doing good these days, and aLive always wins ... what a miracle XD
@taefoxy
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
April 09 2013 18:24 GMT
#1590
Keep it up EG-TL
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 09 2013 18:24 GMT
#1591
I'm not sure what I think is more whacky about this match - the fact that Zenio beat Hydra, or that HerO beat herO twice.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Delphiki
Profile Joined October 2012
Philippines1955 Posts
April 09 2013 18:30 GMT
#1592
On April 10 2013 03:24 Zealously wrote:
I'm not sure what I think is more whacky about this match - the fact that Zenio beat Hydra, or that HerO beat herO twice.

They got buffed because of #coachpark
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
April 09 2013 18:35 GMT
#1593
--- Nuked ---
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
April 09 2013 18:35 GMT
#1594
On April 10 2013 03:17 a_flayer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 03:06 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On April 10 2013 02:37 Delphiki wrote:
On April 10 2013 02:10 tuho12345 wrote:
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.

JD will improve obv because coach Park is there now, in a few matches his ZvP will not be weak because i read up on fomos that Coach Park himself will practice with JD. We all know how good coach park is so i can see JD improving faster and be the best on EGTL


I have JD on my anti-team. This news saddens my FPL points


It's been said before, but you deserve all the pain you receive from putting the Tyrant on your anti-team.

The nerve of some people, sheez.


I thought Roro was going to tank from the hype last season--so I had him on my anti

I stopped trusting my instincts, and I thought JD would do well this season--so he's on my anti

I should just bend over every FPL I can never win
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 18:38:37
April 09 2013 18:35 GMT
#1595
On April 10 2013 02:10 tuho12345 wrote:
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.


I love how you say JD is pretty bad most of the time which is so false it's laughable. Haven't seen his zvt in hots so can't comment his zvp games he didn't play that bad in his first game considering how greedy he was and getting such a late warren the fact he held the 7 gate was a miracle after that there wasn't a point in that game he should have lost even when he lost his ground units.

His last zvp if you play zerg or are in a weird situation where you get cannon rushed it can really throw you off your game especially if you already had a specific strategy set but it gets disrupted really badly by a cannon rush. I would wait until you see jaedong a little bit more then 2 zvp's that were both weird games and 1 zvz.

He's played 3 zvp's in hots

2 cannon rushes (and these always put zerg in an awful position if they succeed).

When I think of something else, something will go here
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
April 09 2013 18:37 GMT
#1596
On April 10 2013 03:35 Thieving Magpie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 03:17 a_flayer wrote:
On April 10 2013 03:06 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On April 10 2013 02:37 Delphiki wrote:
On April 10 2013 02:10 tuho12345 wrote:
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.

JD will improve obv because coach Park is there now, in a few matches his ZvP will not be weak because i read up on fomos that Coach Park himself will practice with JD. We all know how good coach park is so i can see JD improving faster and be the best on EGTL


I have JD on my anti-team. This news saddens my FPL points


It's been said before, but you deserve all the pain you receive from putting the Tyrant on your anti-team.

The nerve of some people, sheez.


I thought Roro was going to tank from the hype last season--so I had him on my anti

I stopped trusting my instincts, and I thought JD would do well this season--so he's on my anti

I should just bend over every FPL I can never win

It's well-known that Roro wrecks anti teams.
Also yeah, Anti-ing Jaedong was a very, very bad idea.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
April 09 2013 18:37 GMT
#1597
Research folks, anti is easiest to pick imo
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
April 09 2013 18:38 GMT
#1598
On April 10 2013 03:35 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 02:10 tuho12345 wrote:
JD plays pretty bad most of the time and I can only see him winning in ZvZ. Still, I don't get why ppl hype him up like the best on EG-TL, so ridiculous lol.
Anyway nice to see EG-TL winning, seems like the difference is coach Park know how to line up the player, and he predict the ace player very well also.


I love how you say JD is pretty bad most of the time which is so false it's laughable. Haven't seen his zvt in hots so can't comment his zvp games he didn't play that bad in his first game considering how greedy he was and getting such a late warren the fact he held the 7 gate was a miracle after that there wasn't a point in that game he should have lost even when he lost his ground units.

His last zvp if you play zerg or are in a weird situation where you get cannon rushed it can really throw you off your game especially if you already had a specific strategy set but it gets disrupted really badly by a cannon rush. I would wait until you see jaedong a little bit more then 2 zvp's that were both weird games and 1 zvz.


No, just look at the way he control his units, he just threw them away so carelessly. He has no plan, no transition, always stick with low tier units. If he can't finish the game under 15 mins, you know he most likely will lose.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
April 09 2013 18:38 GMT
#1599
Moral of this match: It's not just Alive+Oz+Jaedong carrying the team.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
April 09 2013 18:42 GMT
#1600
GG WP EG-TL ! Can't believe I missed this
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM1030
TaKeTV 338
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 103
ZombieGrub74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1030
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 201
MaxPax 193
BRAT_OK 103
ZombieGrub74
JuggernautJason43
Nathanias 30
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 674
ggaemo 156
White-Ra 134
firebathero 78
Barracks 62
910 51
Shine 28
Killer 27
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 804
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0166
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8876
crisheroes1702
Liquid`Hasu1553
Trikslyr66
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4652
summit1g3853
singsing1613
Beastyqt835
shahzam440
B2W.Neo349
ArmadaUGS137
KnowMe132
UpATreeSC84
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream424
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 187
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade879
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• imaqtpie136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.