• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:01
CEST 07:01
KST 14:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7745 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs. EG-TL R4 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 82 Next
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 09 2013 07:06 GMT
#641
On April 09 2013 16:05 Stanlot wrote:
Damn, how many was that?


4-6 I think.
When I think of something else, something will go here
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
April 09 2013 07:06 GMT
#642
Wow imagine of those SCVs were drones/probes... That extra 5 HP quite clutch lol
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 07:07:08
April 09 2013 07:06 GMT
#643
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 16:02 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 15:58 BigFan wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:57 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:56 BigFan wrote:
wow holy shit, they are actually up 2-1! Man, coach Park is really pulling the team together! Makes me happy :D


Please stop.

I'm actually being serious >< I've watched most of their past games and have been extremely disappointed especially when I felt like they could've did much better than they were at the time. You can't really deny that's the case?

ps what's wrong with expressing excitement? lol


I already spoke at length about it in the last LR thread and I don't wish to address it again. In summary, there are many variables in play. I wish you guys would stop martyring/finding excuses & singling out one thing.

Lay off him, he's being quite nice and completely civil, and he is not martyring at all. If you want to accuse anyone of martyring (because BigFan clearly isn't) then quote the person and point him out or take it to PM. It is sufficient to tell him you disagree with his thoughts because you believe there are many variables in play besides the coach change.


Hm this looks to be an interesting TvT, hope it goes to late (but not that late) game :O

Come on Alive!!
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 09 2013 07:06 GMT
#644
On April 09 2013 16:02 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 15:58 BigFan wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:57 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:56 BigFan wrote:
wow holy shit, they are actually up 2-1! Man, coach Park is really pulling the team together! Makes me happy :D


Please stop.

I'm actually being serious >< I've watched most of their past games and have been extremely disappointed especially when I felt like they could've did much better than they were at the time. You can't really deny that's the case?

ps what's wrong with expressing excitement? lol


I already spoke at length about it in the last LR thread and I don't wish to address it again. In summary, there are many variables in play. I wish you guys would stop martyring/finding excuses & singling out one thing.

yes, I know there are more variables but I still believe Coach Park coming on board and being more strict helped turn the team around more than some of the other variables. I haven't been in an SCII LR thread since the last round finished, been too busy so I didn't see your posts.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 07:07:46
April 09 2013 07:06 GMT
#645
Haha, I like how there are logos on top of the Starports >_<
(Well, logos on every building, but it is the landing pad on the Starport hehe).
T P Z sagi
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
April 09 2013 07:07 GMT
#646
I feel bipolar thanks to FPL. Bbyong is in my team and now I'm rooting for him rather than the EG/TL player I'd usually go for.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 07:07 GMT
#647
Bbyong getting turrets, will shut down the banshees.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
GulpyBlinkeyes
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1449 Posts
April 09 2013 07:07 GMT
#648
Feels like Alive is trying to be a little too cute.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 09 2013 07:07 GMT
#649
On April 09 2013 16:03 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:00 nmetasch wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:58 BigFan wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:57 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:56 BigFan wrote:
wow holy shit, they are actually up 2-1! Man, coach Park is really pulling the team together! Makes me happy :D


Please stop.

I'm actually being serious >< I've watched most of their past games and have been extremely disappointed especially when I felt like they could've did much better than they were at the time. You can't really deny that's the case?

ps what's wrong with expressing excitement? lol


It's not only the coach. Sure, hes picking the right match ups and helping bolster morale and such, but hes only been with them for two weeks... I think an attitude change is mostly what they needed.

well ya no doubt but I always got the feeling that the previous coach either didn't have the experience(guessing) or he just wasn't getting well with the players which made for a worse atmosphere imo.


I assure you. Trot knows his shit and the individual player's performance wasn't that bad. No one was hot and all your usual suspects had .500 batting averages. Not one player was running hot. If you have one or two players running hot in those 4-3 4-2 matches they would have a few more wins.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 09 2013 07:07 GMT
#650
Hey guys, just tuned in. How was zenio's game?
I haven't seen him in a while, so i'm glad he won.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 09 2013 07:08 GMT
#651
On April 09 2013 16:06 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:02 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:58 BigFan wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:57 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:56 BigFan wrote:
wow holy shit, they are actually up 2-1! Man, coach Park is really pulling the team together! Makes me happy :D


Please stop.

I'm actually being serious >< I've watched most of their past games and have been extremely disappointed especially when I felt like they could've did much better than they were at the time. You can't really deny that's the case?

ps what's wrong with expressing excitement? lol


I already spoke at length about it in the last LR thread and I don't wish to address it again. In summary, there are many variables in play. I wish you guys would stop martyring/finding excuses & singling out one thing.

yes, I know there are more variables but I still believe Coach Park coming on board and being more strict helped turn the team around more than some of the other variables. I haven't been in an SCII LR thread since the last round finished, been too busy so I didn't see your posts.


Well perhaps you should look at my breakdown for that win then. In either case, this isn't about one person.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 09 2013 07:08 GMT
#652
On April 09 2013 16:06 Aerisky wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 16:02 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 15:58 BigFan wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:57 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:56 BigFan wrote:
wow holy shit, they are actually up 2-1! Man, coach Park is really pulling the team together! Makes me happy :D


Please stop.

I'm actually being serious >< I've watched most of their past games and have been extremely disappointed especially when I felt like they could've did much better than they were at the time. You can't really deny that's the case?

ps what's wrong with expressing excitement? lol


I already spoke at length about it in the last LR thread and I don't wish to address it again. In summary, there are many variables in play. I wish you guys would stop martyring/finding excuses & singling out one thing.

Lay off him, he's being quite nice and completely civil, and he is not martyring at all. If you want to accuse anyone of martyring (because BigFan clearly isn't) then quote the person and point him out or take it to PM. It is sufficient to tell him you disagree with his thoughts because you believe there are many variables in play besides the coach change.


Hm this looks to be an interesting TvT, hope it goes to late (but not that late) game :O

Come on Alive!!

Thanks Aerisky ^^ Ya, I'm actually not martying or finding excuses lol. Just think the coach change had a big effect(aside from other things of course)
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
dinosrwar
Profile Joined September 2011
1290 Posts
April 09 2013 07:08 GMT
#653
On April 09 2013 16:07 Ghanburighan wrote:
I feel bipolar thanks to FPL. Bbyong is in my team and now I'm rooting for him rather than the EG/TL player I'd usually go for.


The only reason I'm rooting for CJ is because I have 1 EGTL player on my anti-team. Hahaha.
styLesdavis
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany833 Posts
April 09 2013 07:09 GMT
#654
On April 09 2013 16:07 Yorbon wrote:
Hey guys, just tuned in. How was zenio's game?
I haven't seen him in a while, so i'm glad he won.


Great. He transitioned first from a muta vs muta fight into infestors and
that won him the game.
LiquidTLO - LiquidTaeja - LiquidHero - LiquidSnute - LiquidRet
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
April 09 2013 07:09 GMT
#655
Haha, the way Alive killed that hellion was cool
T P Z sagi
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 07:11:11
April 09 2013 07:09 GMT
#656
lol, sick snipe.

On April 09 2013 16:09 styLesdavis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:07 Yorbon wrote:
Hey guys, just tuned in. How was zenio's game?
I haven't seen him in a while, so i'm glad he won.


Great. He transitioned first from a muta vs muta fight into infestors and
that won him the game.

That's quite impressive. Definitely will check the vods out, thanks!
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
April 09 2013 07:09 GMT
#657
Alive really wanted that one Hellion dead lol.
Pokemon Master
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
April 09 2013 07:09 GMT
#658
Can't believe he actually got that hellion...
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
April 09 2013 07:10 GMT
#659
--- Nuked ---
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 09 2013 07:10 GMT
#660
On April 09 2013 16:09 Stanlot wrote:
Can't believe he actually got that hellion...


I like your post count 5555 is awesome now if only that had 1 extra 5
When I think of something else, something will go here
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft286
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft311
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 256
Stork 194
Leta 108
Hyuk 75
PianO 74
Bale 17
Icarus 8
yabsab 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox737
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8686
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2146
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 59m
Online Event
5h 59m
FEL
10h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.