• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:32
CEST 18:32
KST 01:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8521 users

[Code A] Challenger League Qualifiers WCS KR S1 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 135 Next
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 02:44:00
April 10 2013 02:43 GMT
#241
On April 10 2013 11:42 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:40 opterown wrote:
http://t.co/P7Z6wFKt8y i wonder who the girl is

On April 10 2013 11:40 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 sirachman wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:20 plasmidghost wrote:
Please win Artosis!
I don't know if there's anything special I'm supposed to do for my 1337th post, but I'll dedicate it to all foreigners having the balls to participate in Korea and try to succeed there!


Awesome man! I really hope to find out that a few more foreigners than Artosis have decided to go for it.

I think Naniwa and Major are participating too. Hopefully at least one of them can make it!

i don't think they are

Why wouldn't they? There's no reason for them to not try.


They wouldn't be able to play in NA/EU, then. And both are probably getting a seed to Premier (code S) there.
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
April 10 2013 02:44 GMT
#242
On April 10 2013 11:41 Badfatpanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:36 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:33 Badfatpanda wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:32 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:28 GolemMadness wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:22 ZenithM wrote:
Nothing could be more great that Bisu qualifying.

Wait, there actually is something: Artosis qualifying.

As someone who didn't follow BW, I instantly disliked Flash and Bisu because of their often annoying fanbases. But after watching Bisu play in PL, I can't not root for him. The guy looked like his career was waning into oblivion, and he stopped playing WoL and picked up HotS ahead of the curve and it's quite impressive. I'm pulling for him to make it through.


How can you dislike someone who told his parents that if he couldn't become a progamer in a month he'd give it up?!

He said that? Was this after the SC2 switch?


Are you trolling?

Missed the word "become." I'm sorry I'm bad at reading. :'(


Haha, don't worry it's better than the alternative :D

Just looked it up, and he was drafted in 2005 (he was either 15 or 16 then) to Pirates of Space (?!?!). So a kid at that age told his parents he was gonna become a pro and he's be damned if he didn't? That's pretty sweet.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
ssg
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1779 Posts
April 10 2013 02:45 GMT
#243
Are they playing already I take it?
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
April 10 2013 02:46 GMT
#244
On April 10 2013 11:29 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:24 xpaperclip wrote:
Hidden sheets on GOM's Google spreadsheet previews the brackets. I'm guessing not published because not finalised or some other issue, so take with large grain of salt. Not transcribing to LP yet for this reason.

+ Show Spoiler +

A = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=0
B =
C = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=1
(Artosis group, will meet TOP in second round)
D = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=2
E = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=3
F = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=4
G =
H =
I = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=5
(curiously has Thorzain, which further adds to the doubt)


Label goes up to I which is 9 groups, but only 6 are there. I'm reading 8 morning and 7 afternoon groups on Korean site. That means either there have been a lot of drop outs due to WCS, or perhaps just one session tomorrow? Or it's just a labelling mistake and it is still 6/6/6/6.

wow, awesome. how did you find this? haha

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:24 Topin wrote:
hey opterown you know an estimated time for the beginning of the games?

nope!
I see IMFirst in those brackets, so they might be a little old. Also, quite a few unknown foreigners... let's hope they all show up, unlike last time!
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 10 2013 02:46 GMT
#245
On April 10 2013 11:42 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:40 opterown wrote:
http://t.co/P7Z6wFKt8y i wonder who the girl is

On April 10 2013 11:40 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 sirachman wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:20 plasmidghost wrote:
Please win Artosis!
I don't know if there's anything special I'm supposed to do for my 1337th post, but I'll dedicate it to all foreigners having the balls to participate in Korea and try to succeed there!


Awesome man! I really hope to find out that a few more foreigners than Artosis have decided to go for it.

I think Naniwa and Major are participating too. Hopefully at least one of them can make it!

i don't think they are

Why wouldn't they? There's no reason for them to not try.

WCS NA/EU
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 10 2013 02:46 GMT
#246
On April 10 2013 11:45 ssg wrote:
Are they playing already I take it?

setting up afaik
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
April 10 2013 02:47 GMT
#247
On April 10 2013 11:43 shabby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:42 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:40 opterown wrote:
http://t.co/P7Z6wFKt8y i wonder who the girl is

On April 10 2013 11:40 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 sirachman wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:20 plasmidghost wrote:
Please win Artosis!
I don't know if there's anything special I'm supposed to do for my 1337th post, but I'll dedicate it to all foreigners having the balls to participate in Korea and try to succeed there!


Awesome man! I really hope to find out that a few more foreigners than Artosis have decided to go for it.

I think Naniwa and Major are participating too. Hopefully at least one of them can make it!

i don't think they are

Why wouldn't they? There's no reason for them to not try.


They wouldn't be able to play in NA/EU, then. And both are probably getting a seed to Premier (code S) there.
I highly doubt anyone on a KeSPA team, including Major, would play outside of KR. If he does that probably means he's leaving T8 (wasn't there already a rumor that he was?)
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
April 10 2013 02:47 GMT
#248
On April 10 2013 11:32 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:28 GolemMadness wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:22 ZenithM wrote:
Nothing could be more great that Bisu qualifying.

Wait, there actually is something: Artosis qualifying.

As someone who didn't follow BW, I instantly disliked Flash and Bisu because of their often annoying fanbases. But after watching Bisu play in PL, I can't not root for him. The guy looked like his career was waning into oblivion, and he stopped playing WoL and picked up HotS ahead of the curve and it's quite impressive. I'm pulling for him to make it through.


How can you dislike someone who told his parents that if he couldn't become a progamer in a month he'd give it up?!

He said that? Was this after the SC2 switch?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=129095
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
April 10 2013 02:47 GMT
#249
On April 10 2013 11:46 bduddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:29 opterown wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 xpaperclip wrote:
Hidden sheets on GOM's Google spreadsheet previews the brackets. I'm guessing not published because not finalised or some other issue, so take with large grain of salt. Not transcribing to LP yet for this reason.

+ Show Spoiler +

A = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=0
B =
C = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=1
(Artosis group, will meet TOP in second round)
D = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=2
E = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=3
F = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=4
G =
H =
I = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=5
(curiously has Thorzain, which further adds to the doubt)


Label goes up to I which is 9 groups, but only 6 are there. I'm reading 8 morning and 7 afternoon groups on Korean site. That means either there have been a lot of drop outs due to WCS, or perhaps just one session tomorrow? Or it's just a labelling mistake and it is still 6/6/6/6.

wow, awesome. how did you find this? haha

On April 10 2013 11:24 Topin wrote:
hey opterown you know an estimated time for the beginning of the games?

nope!
I see IMFirst in those brackets, so they might be a little old. Also, quite a few unknown foreigners... let's hope they all show up, unlike last time!


Probably signed up before the WCS announcement.
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
April 10 2013 02:47 GMT
#250
OMG I ALMOST MISSED IT
GO MY LOVABLE KESPA PLAYERS AND MVP!
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 10 2013 02:47 GMT
#251
On April 10 2013 11:47 bduddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:43 shabby wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:42 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:40 opterown wrote:
http://t.co/P7Z6wFKt8y i wonder who the girl is

On April 10 2013 11:40 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 sirachman wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:20 plasmidghost wrote:
Please win Artosis!
I don't know if there's anything special I'm supposed to do for my 1337th post, but I'll dedicate it to all foreigners having the balls to participate in Korea and try to succeed there!


Awesome man! I really hope to find out that a few more foreigners than Artosis have decided to go for it.

I think Naniwa and Major are participating too. Hopefully at least one of them can make it!

i don't think they are

Why wouldn't they? There's no reason for them to not try.


They wouldn't be able to play in NA/EU, then. And both are probably getting a seed to Premier (code S) there.
I highly doubt anyone on a KeSPA team, including Major, would play outside of KR. If he does that probably means he's leaving T8 (wasn't there already a rumor that he was?)

KeSPA themselves were rumoured to be strongly considering NA (leaked by major himself lol) so i don't think that's necessarily the case
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
April 10 2013 02:48 GMT
#252
On April 10 2013 11:47 bduddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:43 shabby wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:42 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:40 opterown wrote:
http://t.co/P7Z6wFKt8y i wonder who the girl is

On April 10 2013 11:40 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 sirachman wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:20 plasmidghost wrote:
Please win Artosis!
I don't know if there's anything special I'm supposed to do for my 1337th post, but I'll dedicate it to all foreigners having the balls to participate in Korea and try to succeed there!


Awesome man! I really hope to find out that a few more foreigners than Artosis have decided to go for it.

I think Naniwa and Major are participating too. Hopefully at least one of them can make it!

i don't think they are

Why wouldn't they? There's no reason for them to not try.


They wouldn't be able to play in NA/EU, then. And both are probably getting a seed to Premier (code S) there.
I highly doubt anyone on a KeSPA team, including Major, would play outside of KR. If he does that probably means he's leaving T8 (wasn't there already a rumor that he was?)


Why? He can play online from KR. I think T8 would fly him over for a 1 weekend trip for him to cash in big and represent T8 in the top.
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
April 10 2013 02:48 GMT
#253
On April 10 2013 11:44 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:41 Badfatpanda wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:36 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:33 Badfatpanda wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:32 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:28 GolemMadness wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:22 ZenithM wrote:
Nothing could be more great that Bisu qualifying.

Wait, there actually is something: Artosis qualifying.

As someone who didn't follow BW, I instantly disliked Flash and Bisu because of their often annoying fanbases. But after watching Bisu play in PL, I can't not root for him. The guy looked like his career was waning into oblivion, and he stopped playing WoL and picked up HotS ahead of the curve and it's quite impressive. I'm pulling for him to make it through.


How can you dislike someone who told his parents that if he couldn't become a progamer in a month he'd give it up?!

He said that? Was this after the SC2 switch?


Are you trolling?

Missed the word "become." I'm sorry I'm bad at reading. :'(


Haha, don't worry it's better than the alternative :D

Just looked it up, and he was drafted in 2005 (he was either 15 or 16 then) to Pirates of Space (?!?!). So a kid at that age told his parents he was gonna become a pro and he's be damned if he didn't? That's pretty sweet.


Yeah, imo the best story about Flash, and there are plenty of good ones >< So crazy.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
April 10 2013 02:49 GMT
#254
Also when is the brackets being released?
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
April 10 2013 02:50 GMT
#255
Dragon trying to qualify for Korea is a bit surprising to me, I guess he has no way to get to the offline finals section.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 10 2013 02:50 GMT
#256
On April 10 2013 11:50 Laryleprakon wrote:
Dragon trying to qualify for Korea is a bit surprising to me, I guess he has no way to get to the offline finals section.

i despise dragon and his legion of fans =.=
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
April 10 2013 02:51 GMT
#257
On April 10 2013 11:50 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:50 Laryleprakon wrote:
Dragon trying to qualify for Korea is a bit surprising to me, I guess he has no way to get to the offline finals section.

i despise dragon and his legion of fans =.=

He has a low skill level compared to most koreans..if not all
but he knows how to entertain.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 10 2013 02:51 GMT
#258
On April 10 2013 11:50 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:50 Laryleprakon wrote:
Dragon trying to qualify for Korea is a bit surprising to me, I guess he has no way to get to the offline finals section.

i despise dragon and his legion of fans =.=


almost as bad as the MKP fans who put MKPMKPMKPMKP in their signature

you know those ones, they post in his fan club.
ssg
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1779 Posts
April 10 2013 02:52 GMT
#259
On April 10 2013 11:49 LighT. wrote:
Also when is the brackets being released?

Was supposed to be out 1.5 hours ago.
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 02:56:24
April 10 2013 02:52 GMT
#260
So, I guess all we have to do to see which Koreans are going to EU and NA (that is NA -- NOT EU) is to compare which Koreans are out of Code S and A with this qualifier bracket.

If they're not in the bracket, and they're not in Code A or S, they're moving.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM491
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 491
TKL 202
ByuN 191
ProTech146
SteadfastSC 93
UpATreeSC 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30274
Calm 3185
Shuttle 2818
Jaedong 1261
Mini 851
EffOrt 659
Horang2 545
Soma 531
Rush 264
ZerO 256
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 217
Snow 171
firebathero 108
hero 85
Zeus 80
Mong 75
Mind 74
Shine 48
Hyun 40
sorry 34
Free 32
Sharp 30
Aegong 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
Trap 21
Killer 19
JYJ 19
PianO 18
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
HiyA 13
Rock 12
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6065
Dendi1363
League of Legends
KnowMe21
Counter-Strike
fl0m4213
x6flipin308
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
ChuDatz36
Other Games
singsing1983
Liquid`RaSZi1360
Beastyqt396
ceh9386
Khaldor301
crisheroes285
dupreeh243
Livibee209
420jenkins204
C9.Mang0202
IndyStarCraft 123
QueenE107
Trikslyr97
Dewaltoss73
ZerO(Twitch)22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• Hinosc 17
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3658
• WagamamaTV557
League of Legends
• Nemesis2288
• TFBlade307
Other Games
• Shiphtur848
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 28m
INu's Battles
18h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 28m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.