• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:31
CEST 19:31
KST 02:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7885 users

[Code A] Challenger League Qualifiers WCS KR S1 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 135 Next
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
April 10 2013 02:31 GMT
#221
On April 10 2013 11:24 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:22 ZenithM wrote:
Nothing could be more great that Bisu qualifying.

Wait, there actually is something: Artosis qualifying.

As someone who didn't follow BW, I instantly disliked Flash and Bisu because of their often annoying fanbases. But after watching Bisu play in PL, I can't not root for him. The guy looked like his career was waning into oblivion, and he stopped playing WoL and picked up HotS ahead of the curve and it's quite impressive. I'm pulling for him to make it through.

One of the first contacts I had with BW (after I started following SC2) was watching Bisu's FPVODs, at like B.net Attack and such on youtube. I found that so amazing that I became a fanboy while knowing little of the BW scene :D
After it looked like he reached the bottom of his career, it's awesome to see that he still has it in him to be great.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 10 2013 02:31 GMT
#222
http://t.co/GyQtqhUXKz haha i have the same keyboard as artosis
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
April 10 2013 02:32 GMT
#223
On April 10 2013 11:28 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:24 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:22 ZenithM wrote:
Nothing could be more great that Bisu qualifying.

Wait, there actually is something: Artosis qualifying.

As someone who didn't follow BW, I instantly disliked Flash and Bisu because of their often annoying fanbases. But after watching Bisu play in PL, I can't not root for him. The guy looked like his career was waning into oblivion, and he stopped playing WoL and picked up HotS ahead of the curve and it's quite impressive. I'm pulling for him to make it through.


How can you dislike someone who told his parents that if he couldn't become a progamer in a month he'd give it up?!

He said that? Was this after the SC2 switch?
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 10 2013 02:32 GMT
#224
poor wolf has to use a tiny netbook while khaldor gets a badass dual monitor haha http://t.co/zUPHwpCTXi
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
April 10 2013 02:32 GMT
#225
On April 10 2013 11:29 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:24 xpaperclip wrote:
Hidden sheets on GOM's Google spreadsheet previews the brackets. I'm guessing not published because not finalised or some other issue, so take with large grain of salt. Not transcribing to LP yet for this reason.

+ Show Spoiler +

A = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=0
B =
C = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=1
(Artosis group, will meet TOP in second round)
D = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=2
E = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=3
F = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=4
G =
H =
I = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiyjnLlLJYy6dEVFcTdzUGFuUjlyMjZtS3BHREYybmc&output=html&widget=true&gid=5
(curiously has Thorzain, which further adds to the doubt)


Label goes up to I which is 9 groups, but only 6 are there. I'm reading 8 morning and 7 afternoon groups on Korean site. That means either there have been a lot of drop outs due to WCS, or perhaps just one session tomorrow? Or it's just a labelling mistake and it is still 6/6/6/6.

wow, awesome. how did you find this? haha


Remember last time I think it was when some people refreshed and got new brackets for the afternoon and others didn't? Confused me so started looking for why that was - turns out they just hid them on the sheets tab.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
April 10 2013 02:33 GMT
#226
On April 10 2013 11:29 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:26 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:25 GolemMadness wrote:
Where is Artosis on the ladder?

you mean his league? he's masters.


Whereabouts in masters though? Is he better than Wolf/Whiplash/SNM?

High Masters as far as I know.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
April 10 2013 02:33 GMT
#227
On April 10 2013 11:32 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:28 GolemMadness wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:22 ZenithM wrote:
Nothing could be more great that Bisu qualifying.

Wait, there actually is something: Artosis qualifying.

As someone who didn't follow BW, I instantly disliked Flash and Bisu because of their often annoying fanbases. But after watching Bisu play in PL, I can't not root for him. The guy looked like his career was waning into oblivion, and he stopped playing WoL and picked up HotS ahead of the curve and it's quite impressive. I'm pulling for him to make it through.


How can you dislike someone who told his parents that if he couldn't become a progamer in a month he'd give it up?!

He said that? Was this after the SC2 switch?


Are you trolling?
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
April 10 2013 02:34 GMT
#228
On April 10 2013 11:33 Badfatpanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:32 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:28 GolemMadness wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:22 ZenithM wrote:
Nothing could be more great that Bisu qualifying.

Wait, there actually is something: Artosis qualifying.

As someone who didn't follow BW, I instantly disliked Flash and Bisu because of their often annoying fanbases. But after watching Bisu play in PL, I can't not root for him. The guy looked like his career was waning into oblivion, and he stopped playing WoL and picked up HotS ahead of the curve and it's quite impressive. I'm pulling for him to make it through.


How can you dislike someone who told his parents that if he couldn't become a progamer in a month he'd give it up?!

He said that? Was this after the SC2 switch?


Are you trolling?

Basically every Korean progamer has said something like that to their parents anyway.
#TheOneTrueDong
minilance
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
April 10 2013 02:35 GMT
#229
code A qualifiers are the shit!!
Bisu, Jangbang <3
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 02:39:08
April 10 2013 02:36 GMT
#230
http://cnce.kr/shop/comm.php?PN=board_view&code=notice&no=279

bracket will be here apparently. it's really slow to load for me though
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
April 10 2013 02:36 GMT
#231
On April 10 2013 11:33 Badfatpanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:32 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:28 GolemMadness wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:22 ZenithM wrote:
Nothing could be more great that Bisu qualifying.

Wait, there actually is something: Artosis qualifying.

As someone who didn't follow BW, I instantly disliked Flash and Bisu because of their often annoying fanbases. But after watching Bisu play in PL, I can't not root for him. The guy looked like his career was waning into oblivion, and he stopped playing WoL and picked up HotS ahead of the curve and it's quite impressive. I'm pulling for him to make it through.


How can you dislike someone who told his parents that if he couldn't become a progamer in a month he'd give it up?!

He said that? Was this after the SC2 switch?


Are you trolling?

Missed the word "become." I'm sorry I'm bad at reading. :'(
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
April 10 2013 02:40 GMT
#232
--- Nuked ---
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 02:40:18
April 10 2013 02:40 GMT
#233
http://t.co/P7Z6wFKt8y i wonder who the girl is

On April 10 2013 11:40 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:24 sirachman wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:20 plasmidghost wrote:
Please win Artosis!
I don't know if there's anything special I'm supposed to do for my 1337th post, but I'll dedicate it to all foreigners having the balls to participate in Korea and try to succeed there!


Awesome man! I really hope to find out that a few more foreigners than Artosis have decided to go for it.

I think Naniwa and Major are participating too. Hopefully at least one of them can make it!

i don't think they are
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
greatZERG
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia755 Posts
April 10 2013 02:41 GMT
#234
Really looking forward to this =D any idea when games start?
stu >)
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
April 10 2013 02:41 GMT
#235
On April 10 2013 11:36 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:33 Badfatpanda wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:32 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:28 GolemMadness wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 AgentW wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:22 ZenithM wrote:
Nothing could be more great that Bisu qualifying.

Wait, there actually is something: Artosis qualifying.

As someone who didn't follow BW, I instantly disliked Flash and Bisu because of their often annoying fanbases. But after watching Bisu play in PL, I can't not root for him. The guy looked like his career was waning into oblivion, and he stopped playing WoL and picked up HotS ahead of the curve and it's quite impressive. I'm pulling for him to make it through.


How can you dislike someone who told his parents that if he couldn't become a progamer in a month he'd give it up?!

He said that? Was this after the SC2 switch?


Are you trolling?

Missed the word "become." I'm sorry I'm bad at reading. :'(


Haha, don't worry it's better than the alternative :D
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
April 10 2013 02:41 GMT
#236
On April 10 2013 11:40 opterown wrote:
http://t.co/P7Z6wFKt8y i wonder who the girl is

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:40 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 sirachman wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:20 plasmidghost wrote:
Please win Artosis!
I don't know if there's anything special I'm supposed to do for my 1337th post, but I'll dedicate it to all foreigners having the balls to participate in Korea and try to succeed there!


Awesome man! I really hope to find out that a few more foreigners than Artosis have decided to go for it.

I think Naniwa and Major are participating too. Hopefully at least one of them can make it!

i don't think they are

She just couldn't hide her face in time.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
April 10 2013 02:42 GMT
#237
--- Nuked ---
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
April 10 2013 02:42 GMT
#238
On April 10 2013 11:40 opterown wrote:
http://t.co/P7Z6wFKt8y i wonder who the girl is

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:40 plasmidghost wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:24 sirachman wrote:
On April 10 2013 11:20 plasmidghost wrote:
Please win Artosis!
I don't know if there's anything special I'm supposed to do for my 1337th post, but I'll dedicate it to all foreigners having the balls to participate in Korea and try to succeed there!


Awesome man! I really hope to find out that a few more foreigners than Artosis have decided to go for it.

I think Naniwa and Major are participating too. Hopefully at least one of them can make it!

i don't think they are

That's aphrodite mang
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
April 10 2013 02:42 GMT
#239
isnt that aphrodite
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
April 10 2013 02:43 GMT
#240
Also it'd be nice to have Jangbi and Stork qualifying.
The heart's eternal vow
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM712
TKL 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 712
ByuN 301
TKL 244
mouzHeroMarine 173
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25310
Calm 3217
Shuttle 1169
Horang2 505
Soulkey 194
Dewaltoss 128
Rush 119
Zeus 63
Free 38
Hyun 33
[ Show more ]
sorry 28
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 20
Bale 18
PianO 18
Rock 16
Aegong 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1346
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m4722
pashabiceps644
Fnx 636
x6flipin470
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
singsing1992
Liquid`RaSZi1486
Beastyqt647
Grubby632
ceh9465
C9.Mang0326
crisheroes241
Khaldor234
420jenkins194
dupreeh174
IndyStarCraft 161
QueenE93
Trikslyr90
B2W.Neo76
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 17
• EnkiAlexander 15
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3278
• WagamamaTV577
League of Legends
• Nemesis3131
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur826
• imaqtpie425
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 29m
INu's Battles
17h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 29m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.