• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:08
CEST 08:08
KST 15:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9480 users

[Code A] RO48 Day 2 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 71

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 Next
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
February 06 2013 14:53 GMT
#1401
On February 06 2013 23:41 Kazeyonoma wrote:
Wow. It feels so unnatural to not have mvp in gsl next season but I hope this means he can now have surgery and or treatments and come back stronger for hots.

People don't get it. mvp.won't.come.back. If he get a surgery (smth I hope he will) we won't see him ever again as a player. Never ever.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 06 2013 14:54 GMT
#1402
On February 06 2013 23:53 Insoleet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 23:41 Kazeyonoma wrote:
Wow. It feels so unnatural to not have mvp in gsl next season but I hope this means he can now have surgery and or treatments and come back stronger for hots.

People don't get it. mvp.won't.come.back. If he get a surgery (smth I hope he will) we won't see him ever again as a player. Never ever.


Well that's up to him really. He's said that he'd stop but who knows, he might change his mind. Personally I just hope he doesn't ruin his body. That's more important.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
February 06 2013 15:00 GMT
#1403
On February 06 2013 23:54 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 23:53 Insoleet wrote:
On February 06 2013 23:41 Kazeyonoma wrote:
Wow. It feels so unnatural to not have mvp in gsl next season but I hope this means he can now have surgery and or treatments and come back stronger for hots.

People don't get it. mvp.won't.come.back. If he get a surgery (smth I hope he will) we won't see him ever again as a player. Never ever.


Well that's up to him really. He's said that he'd stop but who knows, he might change his mind. Personally I just hope he doesn't ruin his body. That's more important.

The surgery is something needing a 1 to 2 years treatment. No way he comes back after this as a player.
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
February 06 2013 15:02 GMT
#1404
On February 06 2013 23:41 Kazeyonoma wrote:
Wow. It feels so unnatural to not have mvp in gsl next season but I hope this means he can now have surgery and or treatments and come back stronger for hots.


His injury is such that he would probably be coming back for LotV
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
February 06 2013 15:02 GMT
#1405
On February 07 2013 00:00 Insoleet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 23:54 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 06 2013 23:53 Insoleet wrote:
On February 06 2013 23:41 Kazeyonoma wrote:
Wow. It feels so unnatural to not have mvp in gsl next season but I hope this means he can now have surgery and or treatments and come back stronger for hots.

People don't get it. mvp.won't.come.back. If he get a surgery (smth I hope he will) we won't see him ever again as a player. Never ever.


Well that's up to him really. He's said that he'd stop but who knows, he might change his mind. Personally I just hope he doesn't ruin his body. That's more important.

The surgery is something needing a 1 to 2 years treatment. No way he comes back after this as a player.


Yeah, I don't think it is up to him as much as it is up to the recovery time. His condition might not even be something that can be fixed with 1 surgery. It isn't a wrist surgery. It is a neck/spine surgery which is much more complicated.
sinigang
Profile Joined August 2012
360 Posts
February 06 2013 15:13 GMT
#1406
Another farce gone
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 06 2013 15:14 GMT
#1407
On February 07 2013 00:13 sinigang wrote:
Another farce gone

Yeah I agree. I cant believe people thought Sola was going to compete because he beat Stephano in a ZvZ.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
mambar
Profile Joined February 2012
United States841 Posts
February 06 2013 15:51 GMT
#1408
On February 06 2013 23:50 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 23:28 RHoudini wrote:
This looks more like end of LG-IM era.
0 out of 5 today.
Two of their past Code S winners out of GSL, and a third likely to follow next week.


LosirA still in Ro16 and Yonghwa and Yoda both made it through their ro48. Today was definitely bad but I don't think it is that grim.

wouldn't be a LR without ridiculous hyperbole
habeck
Profile Joined February 2011
1120 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 15:54:26
February 06 2013 15:54 GMT
#1409
[image loading]
malady
Profile Joined November 2010
United States600 Posts
February 06 2013 16:04 GMT
#1410
Soo is very good at Tvp not to mention an injury I kind of expected those results

what a dilemma for sure
at least he has money ^_^
dumchu
zeratul_jf
Profile Joined October 2011
United States808 Posts
February 06 2013 16:08 GMT
#1411
Mvp should consider his health =/, i dont think he can keep playing like this
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
February 06 2013 16:22 GMT
#1412
On February 07 2013 00:14 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 00:13 sinigang wrote:
Another farce gone

Yeah I agree. I cant believe people thought Sola was going to compete because he beat Stephano in a ZvZ.


Happens occasionally with random risings (Brown I believe his first time in GSL was absolutely terrible and lucked out on his qualifications. Could be thinking of the wrong player).
The universe created an audience for itself.
Fischbacher
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada666 Posts
February 06 2013 16:22 GMT
#1413
On February 07 2013 00:54 habeck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I am not an MVP fan (I'd even say I'm an occasional anti-fan) but that last match and the moment where he turned off the monitor was painful. Really feels like the end of an era.
onPHYRE
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria925 Posts
February 06 2013 16:24 GMT
#1414
On February 07 2013 01:22 Fischbacher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 00:54 habeck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I am not an MVP fan (I'd even say I'm an occasional anti-fan) but that last match and the moment where he turned off the monitor was painful. Really feels like the end of an era.



This is exactly how I feel as well. Sad to see it happen, but such is the cycle I guess. I had similar feelings when boxer hung it up also.
Livin' this life like it was written.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
February 06 2013 16:28 GMT
#1415
On February 07 2013 00:54 habeck wrote:
[image loading]


That's one of the saddest gifs I have ever seen
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
February 06 2013 16:33 GMT
#1416
On February 07 2013 01:28 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 00:54 habeck wrote:
[image loading]


That's one of the saddest gifs I have ever seen


:[ This is probably the final send-off for MVP. I dout we'll see him again-MAYBE LotV, but highly unlikely-and that's quite a bummer.
The universe created an audience for itself.
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
February 06 2013 16:35 GMT
#1417
Hopefully MVP can retire and get the surgery before he hurts himself too much.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
February 06 2013 16:37 GMT
#1418
On February 07 2013 01:33 Mortal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 01:28 ELA wrote:
On February 07 2013 00:54 habeck wrote:
[image loading]


That's one of the saddest gifs I have ever seen


:[ This is probably the final send-off for MVP. I dout we'll see him again-MAYBE LotV, but highly unlikely-and that's quite a bummer.


Whaat? Why? What makes you say that? Surely he'll be playing HotS?
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
February 06 2013 16:38 GMT
#1419
On February 07 2013 01:37 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 01:33 Mortal wrote:
On February 07 2013 01:28 ELA wrote:
On February 07 2013 00:54 habeck wrote:
[image loading]


That's one of the saddest gifs I have ever seen


:[ This is probably the final send-off for MVP. I dout we'll see him again-MAYBE LotV, but highly unlikely-and that's quite a bummer.


Whaat? Why? What makes you say that? Surely he'll be playing HotS?


Absolutely not if he wants to take care of himself. It's a career ending surgery; and even without the surgery he can't hold onto a mouse, let alone play like the champion he is.
The universe created an audience for itself.
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 16:40:29
February 06 2013 16:40 GMT
#1420
On February 07 2013 01:33 Mortal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 01:28 ELA wrote:
On February 07 2013 00:54 habeck wrote:
[image loading]


That's one of the saddest gifs I have ever seen


:[ This is probably the final send-off for MVP. I dout we'll see him again-MAYBE LotV, but highly unlikely-and that's quite a bummer.

Mvp is qualified for and will probably play in IEM World Championship in Hannover in a month.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 595
Larva 470
Leta 145
Hyun 36
ZergMaN 9
Hm[arnc] 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g8700
WinterStarcraft434
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick823
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Rush1351
• Lourlo1077
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 53m
INu's Battles
5h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 53m
Replay Cast
16h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.