On February 01 2013 18:13 TrumpetWilli wrote:
can't watch stream... worst day ever
can't watch stream... worst day ever

Hopefully some kind person will do a Live Report
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
No balance whining, caster bashing, or player bashing in this thread. | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
On February 01 2013 18:13 TrumpetWilli wrote: can't watch stream... worst day ever ![]() Hopefully some kind person will do a Live Report | ||
|
Maesy
United States1444 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Joedaddy
United States1948 Posts
I'm so sad lol. I hardly ever stay up for GSL anymore, but since it was Stephano I'm skipping sleep, and I was so excited to watch tastosis again. | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
| ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 01 2013 18:14 Dinotramp wrote: Show nested quote + On February 01 2013 18:13 TrumpetWilli wrote: can't watch stream... worst day ever ![]() Hopefully some kind person will do a Live Report I'm doing it today | ||
|
Lunareste
United States3596 Posts
| ||
|
tzui
Germany60 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
On February 01 2013 18:14 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On February 01 2013 18:14 Dinotramp wrote: On February 01 2013 18:13 TrumpetWilli wrote: can't watch stream... worst day ever ![]() Hopefully some kind person will do a Live Report I'm doing it today Words cannot express my love for you <3 | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On February 01 2013 18:14 tzui wrote: why no tastosis ![]() they are in taiwan | ||
|
wozzot
United States1227 Posts
| ||
|
Chill Penguin
Australia756 Posts
On February 01 2013 18:12 MrKn4rz wrote: A lone Wolf. I couldnt be happier. Agreed. Lone Wolf is one of my absolute favourite ways to listen to Starcraft. The best solo caster in the world. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On February 01 2013 18:14 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On February 01 2013 18:14 Dinotramp wrote: On February 01 2013 18:13 TrumpetWilli wrote: can't watch stream... worst day ever ![]() Hopefully some kind person will do a Live Report I'm doing it today The king himself :O | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
| ||
|
Rhaegar_tar
France847 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|