On February 01 2013 15:32 AxiomBlurr wrote:
I am in Korea and will be watching this at the Gom studio tonight!! ~~
I am in Korea and will be watching this at the Gom studio tonight!! ~~

have fun! now i'm jelly

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
No balance whining, caster bashing, or player bashing in this thread. | ||
|
ratbert
Germany1041 Posts
On February 01 2013 15:32 AxiomBlurr wrote: I am in Korea and will be watching this at the Gom studio tonight!! ~~ ![]() have fun! now i'm jelly ![]() | ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
On February 01 2013 14:53 decado90 wrote: I wonder what excuses people will have for Stephano getting slapped out of Code S. He didn't take it seriously, he doesn't care, it doesn't suit his style, they cheesed him, he was sick, he had food poisoning, JYP touched him before the match, he couldn't sleep well etc etc. Pick any you like. | ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
AxiomBlurr
786 Posts
On February 01 2013 15:38 ratbert wrote: Show nested quote + On February 01 2013 15:32 AxiomBlurr wrote: I am in Korea and will be watching this at the Gom studio tonight!! ~~ ![]() have fun! now i'm jelly ![]() Thanks!!! I secretly would love the Terrans getting through!!! but as I said before - I predict DRG and Bogus. | ||
|
capu
Finland224 Posts
| ||
|
Ektor Baboden
68 Posts
| ||
|
BuzZoo
Australia1468 Posts
| ||
|
SwizzY
United States1549 Posts
| ||
|
watchlulu
Germany475 Posts
go Stephano ![]() | ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
| ||
|
watchlulu
Germany475 Posts
| ||
|
samurai80
Japan4225 Posts
Also lol at "Caster : Lone Wolf" ^^ | ||
|
Kiyo.
United States2284 Posts
On February 01 2013 15:43 Sumahi wrote: If Hack wins and advances then I'll buy 4 cans of Red Bull to celebrate. Hack is always a solid pick in the round of 32, won't surprise me at all if he makes it out. Although it'll piss off a lot of DRG/Stephano fan boys . | ||
|
PresenceSc2
Australia4032 Posts
On February 01 2013 16:11 TrumpetWilli wrote: will der be a live report today? because i'll be at work and can't watch it Shellshock most likely will! | ||
|
watchlulu
Germany475 Posts
On February 01 2013 16:25 Za7oX wrote: Show nested quote + On February 01 2013 16:11 TrumpetWilli wrote: will der be a live report today? because i'll be at work and can't watch it Shellshock most likely will! Oh great, I was not sure because I think the last two or three (2 at leasts) there was no LR and on all the other days there was | ||
|
Serpest
United States603 Posts
On February 01 2013 16:25 Za7oX wrote: Show nested quote + On February 01 2013 16:11 TrumpetWilli wrote: will der be a live report today? because i'll be at work and can't watch it Shellshock most likely will! Nope. He has lab work today and tomorrow... :/ | ||
|
watchlulu
Germany475 Posts
...no flash player at my computer ![]() | ||
|
scr
Hungary1025 Posts
On February 01 2013 15:43 sitromit wrote: Show nested quote + On February 01 2013 14:53 decado90 wrote: I wonder what excuses people will have for Stephano getting slapped out of Code S. He didn't take it seriously, he doesn't care, it doesn't suit his style, they cheesed him, he was sick, he had food poisoning, JYP touched him before the match, he couldn't sleep well etc etc. Pick any you like. JYP is a real threat! | ||
|
CursOr
United States6335 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + | ||
|
HornyHydra
Taiwan222 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Soulkey Jaedong Horang2 Mong BeSt actioN firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38337 singsing1937 B2W.Neo225 DeMusliM174 Livibee158 KnowMe144 Pyrionflax141 Trikslyr24 ZerO(Twitch)7 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|