On January 31 2013 18:17 mycro wrote:
Why are they not there?
Why are they not there?
Taiwan game show I believe, Artosis said it on SOTG
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
AbuntuGuntu
United States1972 Posts
On January 31 2013 18:17 mycro wrote: Why are they not there? Taiwan game show I believe, Artosis said it on SOTG | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
GolemMadness
Canada11044 Posts
| ||
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
(2246) Soulkey 0-0 Noblesse (2216) | ||
|
Bowzar
Sweden741 Posts
On January 31 2013 18:13 Za7oX wrote: Show nested quote + On January 31 2013 18:11 Bowzar wrote: On January 31 2013 18:08 Dodgin wrote: On January 31 2013 18:07 Bowzar wrote: Are you guys looking forward to Nestea jokes all day? Fucking kill me already. yes I love nestea I like Nestea its the fucking jokes I cant stand. Especially since they are getting dropped all the time and not just when Nestea plays. that's kind of part of the joke Also known as beating a dead horse. | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On January 31 2013 18:17 TAMinator wrote: Show nested quote + On January 31 2013 18:16 Za7oX wrote: On January 31 2013 18:14 EpiK wrote: wait, what's wrong with taeja? + Show Spoiler + ![]() carpal tunnel T_T That looks terrifying That's because it's not actually treatment to get past the CTS, it's treatment to get past the pain that CTS causes and is considered to be pretty bad. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
pdd
Australia9933 Posts
| ||
|
negativedge
4279 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
|
Cel.erity
United States4890 Posts
On January 31 2013 18:18 Bowzar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 31 2013 18:13 Za7oX wrote: On January 31 2013 18:11 Bowzar wrote: On January 31 2013 18:08 Dodgin wrote: On January 31 2013 18:07 Bowzar wrote: Are you guys looking forward to Nestea jokes all day? Fucking kill me already. yes I love nestea I like Nestea its the fucking jokes I cant stand. Especially since they are getting dropped all the time and not just when Nestea plays. that's kind of part of the joke Also known as beating a dead horse. It's more like wearing a dead horse's face and pretending you're a centaur in reverse. | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On January 31 2013 18:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: I gotta say...not liking Icarus too much so far -_- It makes for funny games actually, i like it :p | ||
|
PresenceSc2
Australia4032 Posts
On January 31 2013 18:17 pdd wrote: Where are Tastosis going? Taiwan for something to do with TT-Esports. Some prime players are going too. Tastosis will be designing a mouse and keyboard also. | ||
|
shockaslim
United States1105 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On January 31 2013 18:18 Bowzar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 31 2013 18:13 Za7oX wrote: On January 31 2013 18:11 Bowzar wrote: On January 31 2013 18:08 Dodgin wrote: On January 31 2013 18:07 Bowzar wrote: Are you guys looking forward to Nestea jokes all day? Fucking kill me already. yes I love nestea I like Nestea its the fucking jokes I cant stand. Especially since they are getting dropped all the time and not just when Nestea plays. that's kind of part of the joke Also known as beating a dead horse. No horses here. Just NesTea. I'm sure he has a stable full of horses though. | ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
Almost as bad as 2v2 ladder | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Hyuk firebathero hero Sexy ggaemo Mong Killer [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2032 fl0m1375 Grubby1306 Beastyqt804 Mlord478 Hui .228 Livibee219 Liquid`VortiX178 ArmadaUGS126 KnowMe124 Mew2King64 Trikslyr38 ToD27 CosmosSc2 Organizations |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|