• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8047 users

[Code S] RO32 Group F 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 90

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 116 Next
n0ise
Profile Joined April 2010
3452 Posts
January 30 2013 12:37 GMT
#1781
On January 30 2013 21:36 nomyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:36 n0ise wrote:
are zergs doing 10p out of pity and to make the games interesting?


I thought that's why they went ultras instead of brood lords?


you're exactly on point, they're the two good-manner-moves of zergs worldwide
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
January 30 2013 12:37 GMT
#1782
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP
looken
Profile Joined September 2011
727 Posts
January 30 2013 12:37 GMT
#1783
On January 30 2013 21:34 Micromnky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:28 nunez wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:26 Qikz wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:23 RPR_Tempest wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:22 Micromnky wrote:
Im so tired of the 'pre splitting' crap. They all have a finite range, and need to attack a single target. You can't pre-split. They all NEED to end up in an arc around their target.

Uh...you can pre split.


You can pre split sure, but one misclick and everything you have just dies. That's the issue, there's no way of ever stopping being chain fungaled once it's happening.


you have ample siege tank range to go on. that was a terrible mistake by mvp and he paid the price.

Because siege tanks attack air and prevent broodlings from hitting them? They can't hit infestors when their aggro is on broodlings. I do think chain fungaling should be fixed. Like each iterative use last less time would at least be a nicer fix.


That would be wonderful. Fungal does a massive amount of damage, and it should. Its the infestors primary attack, for the most part its only attack. But with how they work now, the damage is never ending as long as you have energy.

just chill guys, its hots only soon enough and fungal rly doesnt do all that much in hots anymore
"Jingle Bells, Tasteless smells" Artosis 17.12.15
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
January 30 2013 12:37 GMT
#1784
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP

Leenock and gumiho do not agree.
Glorious SEA doto
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
January 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#1785
On January 30 2013 21:36 Micromnky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:34 nunez wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:28 nunez wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:26 Qikz wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:23 RPR_Tempest wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:22 Micromnky wrote:
Im so tired of the 'pre splitting' crap. They all have a finite range, and need to attack a single target. You can't pre-split. They all NEED to end up in an arc around their target.

Uh...you can pre split.


You can pre split sure, but one misclick and everything you have just dies. That's the issue, there's no way of ever stopping being chain fungaled once it's happening.


you have ample siege tank range to go on. that was a terrible mistake by mvp and he paid the price.

Because siege tanks attack air and prevent broodlings from hitting them? They can't hit infestors when their aggro is on broodlings. I do think chain fungaling should be fixed. Like each iterative use last less time would at least be a nicer fix.


because siege tanks can focus fire encroaching infestors of course.

for your crimes of 1-a'ing clumped up a ramp i sentence you to death by chain fungal, so sayeth the overmind.


But but, why don't you just pre-split your infestors?

see what I did there?


he didn't really have to, mvp walking into it clumped up and all that.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
January 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#1786
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP

Sorry don't you mean MVP?! 0o
The curse is real
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
January 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#1787
On January 30 2013 21:37 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP

Leenock and gumiho do not agree.


MKP deserves it waaaaay more than Gumiho
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Micromnky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States262 Posts
January 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#1788
On January 30 2013 21:37 looken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:34 Micromnky wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:28 nunez wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:26 Qikz wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:23 RPR_Tempest wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:22 Micromnky wrote:
Im so tired of the 'pre splitting' crap. They all have a finite range, and need to attack a single target. You can't pre-split. They all NEED to end up in an arc around their target.

Uh...you can pre split.


You can pre split sure, but one misclick and everything you have just dies. That's the issue, there's no way of ever stopping being chain fungaled once it's happening.


you have ample siege tank range to go on. that was a terrible mistake by mvp and he paid the price.

Because siege tanks attack air and prevent broodlings from hitting them? They can't hit infestors when their aggro is on broodlings. I do think chain fungaling should be fixed. Like each iterative use last less time would at least be a nicer fix.


That would be wonderful. Fungal does a massive amount of damage, and it should. Its the infestors primary attack, for the most part its only attack. But with how they work now, the damage is never ending as long as you have energy.

just chill guys, its hots only soon enough and fungal rly doesnt do all that much in hots anymore


Yeah its just frustrating. Seeing it evvvveryyyy game. Im definatly looking forward to seeing how HotS will shake things up.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
January 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#1789
On January 30 2013 21:38 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:37 Fusilero wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP

Leenock and gumiho do not agree.


MKP deserves it waaaaay more than Gumiho

Is marineking a bear? I thought not.
Glorious SEA doto
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
January 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#1790
On January 30 2013 21:38 Tobblish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP

Sorry don't you mean MVP?! 0o


He's got a million of them already, have pity and let MKP win
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
January 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#1791
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP


Also Bomber
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 30 2013 12:39 GMT
#1792
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP


I'd say Leenock but he's already out so yeah I guess MKP. Taeja should have one too though, he probably had the most dominant run in SC2 history. Life got beaten every now and then
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
January 30 2013 12:39 GMT
#1793
Keen, if you fail here, I will kill myself. Too much sadness for one day
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
January 30 2013 12:39 GMT
#1794
On January 30 2013 21:38 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:38 liberate71 wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:37 Fusilero wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP

Leenock and gumiho do not agree.


MKP deserves it waaaaay more than Gumiho

Is marineking a bear? I thought not.


Does Gumiho have the worst fashion sense in the history of pro-gaming? I thought not.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 30 2013 12:39 GMT
#1795
On January 30 2013 21:39 ES.Genie wrote:
Keen, if you fail here, I will kill myself. Too much sadness for one day


:O
That's a little bold.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
January 30 2013 12:39 GMT
#1796
On January 30 2013 21:39 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP


I'd say Leenock but he's already out so yeah I guess MKP. Taeja should have one too though, he probably had the most dominant run in SC2 history. Life got beaten every now and then


I'd go with MKP for having made it to more finals, but just barely
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
January 30 2013 12:40 GMT
#1797
Roro just screamed "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY DRONES" and keen decided to refuse his charity.
Glorious SEA doto
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
January 30 2013 12:40 GMT
#1798
wtf keen? Why go up the ramp???
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
January 30 2013 12:40 GMT
#1799
On January 30 2013 21:36 n0ise wrote:
are zergs doing 10p out of pity and to make the games interesting?


Life does it and Life's succesful as hell - unfortunately not everyone is as good as him, so it looks kinda weak if other players do it xD

And to the pre-splitting discussion: It depends on the attacker/defender. The attacker has an easier time pre-splitting the units, as he decides when the clash starts. MVP was attacking and still didn't do anything to weaken the effect of fungal.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 30 2013 12:40 GMT
#1800
On January 30 2013 21:39 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:39 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:37 nomyx wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:36 yokohama wrote:
I bet MKP is ecstatic knowing he made it out of the group and MVP failed to advance. Not the outcome I expected, but it I wouldn't be upset at all to see MKP take the final WoL GSL.


if anyone deserves a gsl win it's MKP


I'd say Leenock but he's already out so yeah I guess MKP. Taeja should have one too though, he probably had the most dominant run in SC2 history. Life got beaten every now and then


I'd go with MKP for having made it to more finals, but just barely


But Leenock took more games in finals
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 116 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
ProTech132
FoxeR 53
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2812
Shuttle 1278
Dewaltoss 79
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox657
Other Games
summit1g6800
WinterStarcraft464
C9.Mang0287
ViBE130
Sick8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• StrangeGG 22
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo772
• Stunt271
Other Games
• Shiphtur403
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.