On December 29 2012 13:55 jexxto wrote:
Thorzain
Vs
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/w1dDL.gif)
Thorzain
Vs
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/w1dDL.gif)
Foreign kid can't mess with that chin.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
ES.Genie
Germany1370 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:55 jexxto wrote: Thorzain Vs ![]() Foreign kid can't mess with that chin. | ||
|
MiCa
United States147 Posts
| ||
|
Dosey
United States4505 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:55 chipmonklord17 wrote: Will Thorzain make SCII history? Will Puma be needed only to flounder again? Find out next time on Dragon Ball...... err Proleague Needs moar 15 minute staredowns and powerups to be DBZ | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
skyrunner
371 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:55 -niL wrote: Is ThorZain half korean? just wondering 0.o Yes, he tries. He knows not to go full foreigner. | ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:56 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On December 29 2012 13:54 loginn wrote: I don't want Tzain to win, cause I want Stephano to get the first foreign win in PL in 10 years. it's more like seven years Was it grr? I'm trying to remember the last foreign winner. Halp. | ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
Go Go Marcus Eklöf!! I want to see a better strat on Arkanoid this time. Hwaiting! | ||
|
Whatson
United States5357 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:55 Wingblade wrote: What really makes TvT that attractive? I saw some uneventful banshee harass into make massive mistake and have an impossible time coming back because siege lines. Positioning, battle-micro, the importance of map awareness, knowing when to be patient and when to put the pedal down. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46476 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:52 GhostKorean wrote: Show nested quote + On December 29 2012 13:48 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On December 29 2012 13:43 GhostKorean wrote: On December 29 2012 13:42 MountainDewJunkie wrote: STX players have/had such humble names... Dear, Calm, Modesty, Mini, Last... But Bogus was like like, "Fuck that, I'm the best! INNOVATION!" All Kespa players have shitty names You need to learn more Kespa players Well it's subjective but most kespa players just picked some random word in the dictionary and made it their ID 1. How do you know that, exactly? 2. How do you know that's different than most SC2 or other pro-game players? 3. How does that make it "shitty"? Bisu means "Assassin's Dagger". 'Nuff said. | ||
|
bsdaemon
618 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:54 Pandain wrote: Does anyone else think Taeja looks cuter with glasses? If he was my son I would just hug him and hold him, not let him go, not squeeze him either, just hug him. He'd say "MOM, I NEED TO EAT", and I would say "shh, just one moment. One, beautiful moment". He would slowly starve ![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() Taeja looks adorable lol. How was Taeja's games? Do these games have VOD? | ||
|
Emptyness
Bulgaria1016 Posts
. | ||
|
jexxto
United Kingdom284 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33704 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:57 Promethelax wrote: Show nested quote + On December 29 2012 13:56 Waxangel wrote: On December 29 2012 13:54 loginn wrote: I don't want Tzain to win, cause I want Stephano to get the first foreign win in PL in 10 years. it's more like seven years Was it grr? I'm trying to remember the last foreign winner. Halp. legionnaire | ||
|
MountainDewJunkie
United States10346 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:54 Pandain wrote: Does anyone else think Taeja looks cuter with glasses? If he was my son I would just hug him and hold him, not let him go, not squeeze him either, just hug him. He'd say "MOM, I NEED TO EAT", and I would say "shh, just one moment. One, beautiful moment". He would slowly starve ![]() http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrossesTheLineTwice | ||
|
ThaSlayer
707 Posts
| ||
|
Cele
Germany4016 Posts
| ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:57 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On December 29 2012 13:57 Promethelax wrote: On December 29 2012 13:56 Waxangel wrote: On December 29 2012 13:54 loginn wrote: I don't want Tzain to win, cause I want Stephano to get the first foreign win in PL in 10 years. it's more like seven years Was it grr? I'm trying to remember the last foreign winner. Halp. legionnaire oh fuck me. I'm an idiot for forgetting that. Thanks mang. | ||
|
Zer atai
United States691 Posts
| ||
|
SenorChang
Australia4730 Posts
On December 29 2012 13:54 Pandain wrote: Does anyone else think Taeja looks cuter with glasses? If he was my son I would just hug him and hold him, not let him go, not squeeze him either, just hug him. He'd say "MOM, I NEED TO EAT", and I would say "shh, just one moment. One, beautiful moment". He would slowly starve ![]() i feel a bit creeped out after reading that | ||
|
Doodsmack
United States7224 Posts
"would guess his name but I don't wanna get cursed at later for being wrong." | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu BeSt Hyuk Horang2 actioN Leta EffOrt Zeus Light [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns30162 summit1g8365 singsing1488 ceh9612 crisheroes302 XBOCT243 DeMusliM151 ArmadaUGS108 Livibee92 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH266 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter146 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|