• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:31
CEST 08:31
KST 15:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8364 users

[SPL] EG-TL vs. STX Soul R1 - Page 54

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 83 Next
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
December 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#1061
On December 29 2012 13:53 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:52 Cele wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:51 Promethelax wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:50 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:46 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:44 Deathmanbob wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 coasts wrote:
JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA. Drop mules on tank lines in tvt so the tanks shoot each other.


sarcasm?

No the build 12 orbitals for scan+mule strat is legit

I think Thorzain can win this TvT is his best MU

Me and Hyperdub had a like 1 hour 30 min TvT like that once -_-;;; (I think I lost) And me and Supernova too, vs supernova it came down to map mined out, no gas left, hellions vs marines (me with the hellions, so I won).


Hey Jinro, I love that you are still around and watching Pro League with us. I miss you being awesome.


he stopped being awesome? didnt know that [/opportunism]


I miss witnessing* you being awesome.
Happier?


sorry, it was a bit nit picky (;
Broodwar for life!
craaaaack
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
479 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1062
LETS SEE THE WHITE BOY PLAY
▲ I was really thirsty while playing a match. All my teammates were gone, so I drank from the water bottle that was next to me. It was very good. I thank the owner of the bottle.
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1063
That mighty chin.

Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1064
On December 29 2012 13:54 loginn wrote:
I don't want Tzain to win, cause I want Stephano to get the first foreign win in PL in 10 years.


Well I'd love Tzain to win. Because holy shit do I love Thorzain.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1065
if thorzain wins all the nonkoreans in the world need to go crazier than this + Show Spoiler +
#TheOneTrueDong
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1066
wassup with thorzain's hair lol
Govou
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1072 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1067
foreigner pride!
-niL
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1131 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1068
Is ThorZain half korean? just wondering 0.o
IMSmooth
Profile Joined May 2011
United States679 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1069
Lets go Thorzain!!!!

Lets get that foreigner win!!
"Get your shit done... THEN party" - NonY
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1070
What really makes TvT that attractive? I saw some uneventful banshee harass into make massive mistake and have an impossible time coming back because siege lines.
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1071
I DEMAND FANTASY POINTS, GO THORZAIN
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 04:55:58
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1072
dat CHIN, holy shit. That thing could cut rock. I always forgot classic is stat's chin brother in arms (ex brother I guess after the surgery).
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1073
On December 29 2012 13:54 Cele wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:53 Promethelax wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:52 Cele wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:51 Promethelax wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:50 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:46 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:44 Deathmanbob wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 coasts wrote:
JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA. Drop mules on tank lines in tvt so the tanks shoot each other.


sarcasm?

No the build 12 orbitals for scan+mule strat is legit

I think Thorzain can win this TvT is his best MU

Me and Hyperdub had a like 1 hour 30 min TvT like that once -_-;;; (I think I lost) And me and Supernova too, vs supernova it came down to map mined out, no gas left, hellions vs marines (me with the hellions, so I won).


Hey Jinro, I love that you are still around and watching Pro League with us. I miss you being awesome.


he stopped being awesome? didnt know that [/opportunism]


I miss witnessing* you being awesome.
Happier?


sorry, it was a bit nit picky (;


You think Jinro is awesome. You are forgiven.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 04:55:46
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1074
Will Thorzain make SCII history? Will Puma be needed only to flounder again? Find out next time on Dragon Ball...... err Proleague
jexxto
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom284 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1075
Thorzain

Vs

[image loading]
Multi Gaming Clan http://www.riffraffclan.co.uk
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
December 29 2012 04:55 GMT
#1076
Spoon Terran Fighting!~!!
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
December 29 2012 04:56 GMT
#1077
First win Thorzain, FIRST WIN!
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
December 29 2012 04:56 GMT
#1078
On December 29 2012 13:55 jexxto wrote:
Thorzain

Vs

[image loading]

OMFG thats fucking hilarious!!
#TheOneTrueDong
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
December 29 2012 04:56 GMT
#1079
On December 29 2012 13:54 loginn wrote:
I don't want Tzain to win, cause I want Stephano to get the first foreign win in PL in 10 years.


it's more like seven years
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
December 29 2012 04:56 GMT
#1080
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 29 2012 13:55 jexxto wrote:
Thorzain

Vs

[image loading]


Oh, you
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Yoon 283
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
Noble 23
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy188
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS45
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 29m
OSC
15h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.