• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8392 users

[SPL] EG-TL vs. STX Soul R1 - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 83 Next
Jettster
Profile Joined July 2009
United States73 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 04:51:39
December 29 2012 04:51 GMT
#1041
puma and thorzain, looks like we'll be going to an ace match...zing
It's not who you play, it's how you play.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 29 2012 04:51 GMT
#1042
On December 29 2012 13:50 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:46 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:44 Deathmanbob wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 coasts wrote:
JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA. Drop mules on tank lines in tvt so the tanks shoot each other.


sarcasm?

No the build 12 orbitals for scan+mule strat is legit

I think Thorzain can win this TvT is his best MU

Me and Hyperdub had a like 1 hour 30 min TvT like that once -_-;;; (I think I lost) And me and Supernova too, vs supernova it came down to map mined out, no gas left, hellions vs marines (me with the hellions, so I won).


Hey Jinro, I love that you are still around and watching Pro League with us. I miss you being awesome.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 29 2012 04:52 GMT
#1043
On December 29 2012 13:48 Grettin wrote:
Thorzain, now is seriously time to step up and win your first.

I BELIEVE

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This is the greatest picture I have ever seen
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
December 29 2012 04:52 GMT
#1044
On December 29 2012 13:51 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:50 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:46 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:44 Deathmanbob wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 coasts wrote:
JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA. Drop mules on tank lines in tvt so the tanks shoot each other.


sarcasm?

No the build 12 orbitals for scan+mule strat is legit

I think Thorzain can win this TvT is his best MU

Me and Hyperdub had a like 1 hour 30 min TvT like that once -_-;;; (I think I lost) And me and Supernova too, vs supernova it came down to map mined out, no gas left, hellions vs marines (me with the hellions, so I won).


Hyperdub <3
Is he still around?


He retired.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
skyrunner
Profile Joined August 2009
371 Posts
December 29 2012 04:52 GMT
#1045
On December 29 2012 13:48 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:44 decado90 wrote:
Much more impressed by Bogus that game.

Marine engagement on the left side of the map fucked him tho.

Some of the cleanest tank micro I've seen. Great game sense as well.

Gotta give Taeja his props today, but still believe Bogus is the superior player.


Seriously? Did you miss the part where Taeja, who was way behind due to openers, did almost no damage with his harass, actually caught up in army supply and worker count before any fights happened, and was ahead in upgrade leads? He just outmacro'd Bogus.

Bogus was better at tanklines stuff. Taeja better in everything else.
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
December 29 2012 04:52 GMT
#1046
On December 29 2012 13:50 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:46 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:44 Deathmanbob wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 coasts wrote:
JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA. Drop mules on tank lines in tvt so the tanks shoot each other.


sarcasm?

No the build 12 orbitals for scan+mule strat is legit

I think Thorzain can win this TvT is his best MU

Me and Hyperdub had a like 1 hour 30 min TvT like that once -_-;;; (I think I lost) And me and Supernova too, vs supernova it came down to map mined out, no gas left, hellions vs marines (me with the hellions, so I won).

I remember, that was awesome. I miss you on the pro scene
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
December 29 2012 04:52 GMT
#1047
On December 29 2012 13:48 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:43 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
STX players have/had such humble names... Dear, Calm, Modesty, Mini, Last... But Bogus was like like, "Fuck that, I'm the best! INNOVATION!"

All Kespa players have shitty names


You need to learn more Kespa players

Well it's subjective but most kespa players just picked some random word in the dictionary and made it their ID
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 29 2012 04:52 GMT
#1048
SNM, I have a feeling that Taeja wasn't talking about how it was "back in BW"
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
December 29 2012 04:52 GMT
#1049
On December 29 2012 13:51 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:50 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:46 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:44 Deathmanbob wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 coasts wrote:
JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA. Drop mules on tank lines in tvt so the tanks shoot each other.


sarcasm?

No the build 12 orbitals for scan+mule strat is legit

I think Thorzain can win this TvT is his best MU

Me and Hyperdub had a like 1 hour 30 min TvT like that once -_-;;; (I think I lost) And me and Supernova too, vs supernova it came down to map mined out, no gas left, hellions vs marines (me with the hellions, so I won).


Hey Jinro, I love that you are still around and watching Pro League with us. I miss you being awesome.


he stopped being awesome? didnt know that [/opportunism]
Broodwar for life!
polgas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1791 Posts
December 29 2012 04:53 GMT
#1050
lol nice highlights.

Thorzain good luck man.
Leee Jaee Doong
4tre55
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany330 Posts
December 29 2012 04:53 GMT
#1051
On December 29 2012 13:46 Pandain wrote:
Bogus played phenomenal and had a phenomenal build, but to me that just really shows how well Taeja played.


Well tbh, that CC 1st on high ground into 3 Rax than double gas into Stim and Ebay is like one of the total standard TvT builds. Nothing phenomenal really.
EsMuyVien
Profile Joined July 2011
United States408 Posts
December 29 2012 04:53 GMT
#1052
Dawwwwwww TaeJa
If what I think is happening is happening - it better not be.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 29 2012 04:53 GMT
#1053
On December 29 2012 13:52 Cele wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:51 Promethelax wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:50 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:46 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:44 Deathmanbob wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 coasts wrote:
JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA. Drop mules on tank lines in tvt so the tanks shoot each other.


sarcasm?

No the build 12 orbitals for scan+mule strat is legit

I think Thorzain can win this TvT is his best MU

Me and Hyperdub had a like 1 hour 30 min TvT like that once -_-;;; (I think I lost) And me and Supernova too, vs supernova it came down to map mined out, no gas left, hellions vs marines (me with the hellions, so I won).


Hey Jinro, I love that you are still around and watching Pro League with us. I miss you being awesome.


he stopped being awesome? didnt know that [/opportunism]


I miss witnessing* you being awesome.
Happier?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 29 2012 04:53 GMT
#1054
On December 29 2012 13:52 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:51 Pandain wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:50 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:46 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:44 Deathmanbob wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 coasts wrote:
JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA. Drop mules on tank lines in tvt so the tanks shoot each other.


sarcasm?

No the build 12 orbitals for scan+mule strat is legit

I think Thorzain can win this TvT is his best MU

Me and Hyperdub had a like 1 hour 30 min TvT like that once -_-;;; (I think I lost) And me and Supernova too, vs supernova it came down to map mined out, no gas left, hellions vs marines (me with the hellions, so I won).


Hyperdub <3
Is he still around?


He retired.


I always liked the name Hyperdub
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
December 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#1055
Thorzain fighting!!! No Grack, no Huk, no Stephano, so it's up to you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o choro é livre
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
December 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#1056
On December 29 2012 13:52 GhostKorean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 13:48 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:43 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 29 2012 13:42 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
STX players have/had such humble names... Dear, Calm, Modesty, Mini, Last... But Bogus was like like, "Fuck that, I'm the best! INNOVATION!"

All Kespa players have shitty names


You need to learn more Kespa players

Well it's subjective but most kespa players just picked some random word in the dictionary and made it their ID


Korean players don't relate so much to nicknames as their real names. As BW SPL was centered around korean auditorium, players probably didnt mind to much what their ID meant.
Broodwar for life!
whirlpool
Profile Joined June 2011
2788 Posts
December 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#1057
lets go throwzain kekekekeke
loginn
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France815 Posts
December 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#1058
I don't want Tzain to win, cause I want Stephano to get the first foreign win in PL in 10 years.
Stephano, Taking skill to the bank since IPL3. Also Lucifron and FBH
Str1keFreedom
Profile Joined October 2010
United States112 Posts
December 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#1059
lmao on the stat sheet of SPL
Thorzain

Loss Loss Loss Loss Loss
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#1060
Does anyone else think Taeja looks cuter with glasses?

If he was my son I would just hug him and hold him, not let him go, not squeeze him either, just hug him.

He'd say "MOM, I NEED TO EAT", and I would say "shh, just one moment. One, beautiful moment".

He would slowly starve
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Yoon 283
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
Noble 23
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy188
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS45
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 29m
OSC
15h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.