On December 19 2012 21:25 minhblizzard wrote:
If you vote anything other than YES for this, I'm gonna find you, and I'm gonna kill you
If you vote anything other than YES for this, I'm gonna find you, and I'm gonna kill you
welp im dead.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
On December 19 2012 21:25 minhblizzard wrote: If you vote anything other than YES for this, I'm gonna find you, and I'm gonna kill you welp im dead. | ||
|
Bam Lee
2336 Posts
| ||
|
Maloreon
United States911 Posts
![]() | ||
|
PresenceSc2
Australia4032 Posts
| ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On December 19 2012 21:25 Fusilero wrote: I'm actually going to say something I haven't said in almost a year. This a really good PvZ series. This is the best PvZ series I can remember. ITS SOUL PUSH NOW | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
*fuck fun | ||
|
Lazzi
Switzerland1923 Posts
| ||
|
Noc-
Finland850 Posts
That is the question. | ||
|
Flonomenalz
Nigeria3519 Posts
That push would never have worked. | ||
|
Prugelhugel
Austria637 Posts
I'm expecting a 1base mothership now. ![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 19 2012 21:26 Za7oX wrote: best z and best p. ST imba Leenock is on FXO not Startale | ||
|
FataLe
New Zealand4560 Posts
On December 19 2012 21:26 m0ck wrote: 15 minutes of waiting into massive fight? Most of them are.. This. Build isn't new, not even flying new. Wasn't much different than most pre BL timings. | ||
|
xAshCanaaNx
Philippines150 Posts
| ||
|
minhblizzard
Singapore425 Posts
On December 19 2012 21:26 TommyP wrote: Show nested quote + On December 19 2012 21:25 minhblizzard wrote: On December 19 2012 21:24 Weirdkid wrote: If you vote anything other than YES for this, I'm gonna find you, and I'm gonna kill you welp im dead. Oh god why you =( | ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
On December 19 2012 21:26 nomyx wrote: "fairest map of them all" 39% terran win rate good one wolf look at korean stats, they are very even | ||
|
Hall0wed
United States8486 Posts
| ||
|
Lakona
Canada110 Posts
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
moskonia
Israel1448 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|