• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8875 users

[SPL] STX Soul vs. SK Telecom T1 R1 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 95 Next
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
December 08 2012 05:11 GMT
#161
On December 08 2012 14:07 sparklyresidue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 14:06 felisconcolori wrote:
On December 08 2012 14:03 sparklyresidue wrote:
It's going to be hard watching this and the GSTL finals at the same time...


Not really... multiple monitors ftw.

How do you know if I have multiple monitors? Also, I can't focus on two games at once, and I'll only have audio for one at a time.


I have espn or something.

Actually, you could try for extreme multitasking - get some google glass going, with an audio mixer. PL in one ear, GSTL in another ear.

I mean, I've had 4 different games running at the same time - I can't say I was 100% on all of them all the time, but I could usually check for big engagements and focus on the big battles. I wouldn't say it's hard though - it's not perfect but it kinda works
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Mistletoes
Profile Joined December 2012
50 Posts
December 08 2012 05:11 GMT
#162
Bisu on main team. Yeah. Well at least there's Fantasy to play (hopefully).
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
December 08 2012 05:11 GMT
#163
Bisu has so many anti-fans. He deserves it though.
MMA: The true King of Wings
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
December 08 2012 05:11 GMT
#164
On one hand, I want SKT to get smashed. On the other, I want Fantasy to get my team points. Quite the debacle. :-/
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
December 08 2012 05:11 GMT
#165
I have nothing against lol, in fact i enjoy watching and playing it, but is any one else bothered by lol adds in proleague? Or am I being over sensitive?
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
iamho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3347 Posts
December 08 2012 05:12 GMT
#166
On December 08 2012 14:11 Jaaaaasper wrote:
I have nothing against lol, in fact i enjoy watching and playing it, but is any one else bothered by lol adds in proleague? Or am I being over sensitive?

Unfortunately OGN is trying to make LoL their new flagship eSport, so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of those ads in the future.
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
December 08 2012 05:13 GMT
#167
Bisu Anti Team Team representing.
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
December 08 2012 05:13 GMT
#168
Is Bisu still bad at sc2? We'll see.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46476 Posts
December 08 2012 05:13 GMT
#169
On December 08 2012 14:11 SarcasmMonster wrote:
Bisu has so many anti-fans. He deserves it though.


Because people are so jealous of his good looks?

[image loading]
The token Bisu anti-fan.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Torra
Profile Joined October 2011
Norway469 Posts
December 08 2012 05:13 GMT
#170
Bogus, Last and Fantasy on my main...
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 05:17:20
December 08 2012 05:13 GMT
#171
On December 08 2012 14:11 Jaaaaasper wrote:
I have nothing against lol, in fact i enjoy watching and playing it, but is any one else bothered by lol adds in proleague? Or am I being over sensitive?


Well, LoL is popular in SK right now. They need more viewers.

Plus, if it was Dota, same thing would be happening.

Edit - I can't wait for Dota 2 to be released. I think there is a good chance of Dota taking over LoL. Nothing against LoL but the fact that people are so against LoL but not Dota seems wrong (a game is competitive and competitive material if top players can be consistent in their game... regardless of "skill ceiling". Also both games are team vs team games anyway).

(Though I don't know if there is any dominant teams in LoL, never played it or really watched it before.)
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
December 08 2012 05:13 GMT
#172
On December 08 2012 14:12 iamho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 14:11 Jaaaaasper wrote:
I have nothing against lol, in fact i enjoy watching and playing it, but is any one else bothered by lol adds in proleague? Or am I being over sensitive?

Unfortunately OGN is trying to make LoL their new flagship eSport, so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of those ads in the future.

LoL already is their flagship e-sport.
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
December 08 2012 05:14 GMT
#173
let's gooooo!!!!!
Die-hard KeSPA fan
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
December 08 2012 05:14 GMT
#174
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Dafuq Youtube??
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
December 08 2012 05:14 GMT
#175
I have not fpl points on this, but go bisu, because everyone seems to be rooting against him.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Incanus
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada695 Posts
December 08 2012 05:14 GMT
#176
(P)Dear <Caldeum> (P)Bisu
(P)Trap <Cloud Kingdom> (Z)soO
(T)Last <Antiga Shipyard> (Z)Sacsri
(T)Bogus <Ohana> (P)Rain
(Z)hyvaa <Bifrost> (P)BeSt
(T)Classic <Arkanoid> (T)Fantasy
Flash: "Why am I so good?" *sob sob*
Hrrrrm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2081 Posts
December 08 2012 05:14 GMT
#177
BISU FIGHTING!!!!

Catch Dear in your headlights!
alot = a lot (TWO WORDS)
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
December 08 2012 05:15 GMT
#178
This is the match I have wanted to see all week. SKT is the clear favorite in the league. But, I think STX might have what it takes to win this week and establish themselves. Highlights are going to be Bogus vs Rain and hyvaa vs Best. Then, of course, our ace match.
Never make a hydralisk.
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
December 08 2012 05:15 GMT
#179
On December 08 2012 14:12 iamho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 14:11 Jaaaaasper wrote:
I have nothing against lol, in fact i enjoy watching and playing it, but is any one else bothered by lol adds in proleague? Or am I being over sensitive?

Unfortunately OGN is trying to make LoL their new flagship eSport, so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of those ads in the future.


If HOTS does well I'm sure we will see HOTS adds during lol casts.
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
December 08 2012 05:16 GMT
#180
On December 08 2012 14:15 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 14:12 iamho wrote:
On December 08 2012 14:11 Jaaaaasper wrote:
I have nothing against lol, in fact i enjoy watching and playing it, but is any one else bothered by lol adds in proleague? Or am I being over sensitive?

Unfortunately OGN is trying to make LoL their new flagship eSport, so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of those ads in the future.


If HOTS does well I'm sure we will see HOTS adds during lol casts.


There already were some SPL ads during OGN LOL.
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2099
Snow 120
Bale 29
Noble 19
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 543
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1466
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1131
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g8326
JimRising 642
PiGStarcraft323
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0148
Maynarde133
RuFF_SC2123
Sick104
ViBE71
Livibee37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki141
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1320
• Rush948
• Stunt331
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 13m
OSC
8h 13m
Stellar Fest
8h 13m
OSC
19h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.