• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10969 users

Iron Squid II Group H - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 05 2012 23:01 GMT
#261
On December 06 2012 07:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:51 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:50 Jtom wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain

Everyone's supposed to cheer for ThorZaIN.

I love ThorZaIN but NesTea personaly asked the translator to come to help him to thank the crew properly. I want him back in Paris :<

NesTea is so 2010/2011

come @ me

Oh I'll do that.

Just you wait.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
December 05 2012 23:01 GMT
#262
On December 06 2012 08:00 Killerkrack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:59 Glubschauge wrote:
i love this commercial!

Was just thinking how sick that commercial was.

was made by the O'gaming crew (the ones behind Iron Squid)
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 05 2012 23:01 GMT
#263
On December 06 2012 08:00 Killerkrack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:59 Glubschauge wrote:
i love this commercial!

Was just thinking how sick that commercial was.

Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
December 05 2012 23:03 GMT
#264
On December 06 2012 08:01 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:51 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:50 Jtom wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain

Everyone's supposed to cheer for ThorZaIN.

I love ThorZaIN but NesTea personaly asked the translator to come to help him to thank the crew properly. I want him back in Paris :<

NesTea is so 2010/2011

come @ me

Oh I'll do that.

Just you wait.

NesTea has no due date.
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 05 2012 23:03 GMT
#265
"It's coming out, Kaelaris! Remember what I said about physical pain!?"
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 05 2012 23:09 GMT
#266
On December 06 2012 08:01 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:51 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:50 Jtom wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain

Everyone's supposed to cheer for ThorZaIN.

I love ThorZaIN but NesTea personaly asked the translator to come to help him to thank the crew properly. I want him back in Paris :<

NesTea is so 2010/2011

come @ me

Oh I'll do that.

Just you wait.

hope that doesn't mean what I suspect it does -.-
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 05 2012 23:10 GMT
#267
On December 06 2012 08:09 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 08:01 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:51 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:50 Jtom wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain

Everyone's supposed to cheer for ThorZaIN.

I love ThorZaIN but NesTea personaly asked the translator to come to help him to thank the crew properly. I want him back in Paris :<

NesTea is so 2010/2011

come @ me

Oh I'll do that.

Just you wait.

hope that doesn't mean what I suspect it does -.-

Probably doesn't.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
December 05 2012 23:10 GMT
#268
On December 06 2012 07:51 LeLfe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:50 Jtom wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain

Everyone's supposed to cheer for ThorZaIN.

I love ThorZaIN but NesTea personaly asked the translator to come to help him to thank the crew properly. I want him back in Paris :<

Dawww. Now I must cheer for him too.
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
December 05 2012 23:14 GMT
#269
On December 06 2012 08:10 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:51 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:50 Jtom wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain

Everyone's supposed to cheer for ThorZaIN.

I love ThorZaIN but NesTea personaly asked the translator to come to help him to thank the crew properly. I want him back in Paris :<

Dawww. Now I must cheer for him too.

And MMA learned "merci" and "bonjour" before coming, he was so cute <3 :3
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 05 2012 23:14 GMT
#270
English IS stream is above 10k viewers. Yay!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 05 2012 23:15 GMT
#271
well that was a step in the right direction
Glubschauge
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria1216 Posts
December 05 2012 23:16 GMT
#272
nice decision by thorzain
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 05 2012 23:16 GMT
#273
wtf was that Delphi lol

ow well, thanks I guess
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 05 2012 23:16 GMT
#274
Delphi, wat...
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
December 05 2012 23:17 GMT
#275
Day9 meltdown!
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 05 2012 23:17 GMT
#276
Day9 losing his sanity as usual
Sideburn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States442 Posts
December 05 2012 23:18 GMT
#277
Day 9 seems... weird... today.
elanobissen
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark244 Posts
December 05 2012 23:18 GMT
#278
Damn. That was bad.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
December 05 2012 23:18 GMT
#279
Yes ThorZaIN !
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
December 05 2012 23:18 GMT
#280
Tzain!!!! <3
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1435
WardiTV646
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6318
Bisu 2299
Jaedong 1164
EffOrt 510
Horang2 394
actioN 311
Mini 277
ZerO 214
ggaemo 161
Larva 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 110
Pusan 103
Sharp 73
Dewaltoss 71
Shinee 69
Bale 63
Barracks 60
Snow 59
Hyun 59
Yoon 52
hero 40
ToSsGirL 37
NotJumperer 30
sorry 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 16
zelot 13
Noble 12
Trap 11
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3717
qojqva1669
Dendi937
Counter-Strike
markeloff86
Other Games
olofmeister1113
hiko720
B2W.Neo536
Lowko360
crisheroes299
DeMusliM243
Pyrionflax197
Livibee149
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE87
Mew2King60
Hui .54
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV763
League of Legends
• Jankos1906
• Nemesis1336
• TFBlade441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 41m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.