• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8147 users

Iron Squid II Group H - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
December 05 2012 22:15 GMT
#241
On December 06 2012 07:12 packrat386 wrote:
I gtg to class now guys, I hope you like the LR and I'm sorry I couldn't do more

You did great thx !
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
December 05 2012 22:16 GMT
#242
On December 06 2012 07:12 packrat386 wrote:
I gtg to class now guys, I hope you like the LR and I'm sorry I couldn't do more


thanks for doing it (:
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
December 05 2012 22:18 GMT
#243
On December 06 2012 07:12 packrat386 wrote:
I gtg to class now guys, I hope you like the LR and I'm sorry I couldn't do more

thank you good sir
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
December 05 2012 22:19 GMT
#244
Who is the old man on the right ? (old because of grey hairs but he doesnt look so old actually haha)

And were the games played before or after the infestor patch ?
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
December 05 2012 22:21 GMT
#245
On December 06 2012 07:19 Insoleet wrote:
Who is the old man on the right ? (old because of grey hairs but he doesnt look so old actually haha)

And were the games played before or after the infestor patch ?

-Cafeine (Gameblog's boss and O'Gaming chief Editor)

-Games were played before the patch
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 05 2012 22:21 GMT
#246
Sounds like Bly got whipped :p
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 05 2012 22:24 GMT
#247
I need NesTea to win the last games.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
December 05 2012 22:31 GMT
#248
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 05 2012 22:32 GMT
#249
Not that impressed with Tzain during his first games, but this was really good.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
December 05 2012 22:32 GMT
#250
Poll: Recommend losers' match game 1

If you have time (3)
 
60%

Yes (1)
 
20%

No (1)
 
20%

5 total votes

Your vote: Recommend losers' match game 1

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time

Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
December 05 2012 22:33 GMT
#251
thorzain>>
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 05 2012 22:46 GMT
#252
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain
Jtom
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
December 05 2012 22:50 GMT
#253
On December 06 2012 07:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain

Everyone's supposed to cheer for ThorZaIN.
"Daddy, how did the Protossaurs go extinct?" "A giant EMP hit the earth" - Fionn
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
December 05 2012 22:51 GMT
#254
On December 06 2012 07:50 Jtom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain

Everyone's supposed to cheer for ThorZaIN.

I love ThorZaIN but NesTea personaly asked the translator to come to help him to thank the crew properly. I want him back in Paris :<
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 05 2012 22:53 GMT
#255
Really Delphi.

You're gonna allow Hellions to run into your lines multiple times?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
December 05 2012 22:54 GMT
#256
Thors spent that entire fight ignoring the broods. :-(
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 05 2012 22:55 GMT
#257
On December 06 2012 07:51 LeLfe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 07:50 Jtom wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:46 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:31 LeLfe wrote:
On December 06 2012 07:24 KristofferAG wrote:
I need NesTea to win the last games.

So do I

you're supposed to cheer for Thorzain

Everyone's supposed to cheer for ThorZaIN.

I love ThorZaIN but NesTea personaly asked the translator to come to help him to thank the crew properly. I want him back in Paris :<

NesTea is so 2010/2011

come @ me
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-05 22:57:28
December 05 2012 22:56 GMT
#258
Poll: Recommend losers' match game 2

Yes (3)
 
60%

No (2)
 
40%

If you have time (0)
 
0%

5 total votes

Your vote: Recommend losers' match game 2

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time

Glubschauge
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria1216 Posts
December 05 2012 22:59 GMT
#259
i love this commercial!
Killerkrack
Profile Joined August 2010
664 Posts
December 05 2012 23:00 GMT
#260
On December 06 2012 07:59 Glubschauge wrote:
i love this commercial!

Was just thinking how sick that commercial was.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 40m
Replay Cast
22h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.