• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10030 users

[IPL5] Day 4 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 251 252 253 Next
Vapaach
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland994 Posts
December 02 2012 12:15 GMT
#61
Is there a list of the songs used at IPL5 somewhere? I would love to know..
If you never try you never know. Sase - Mana - TLO - WhiteRa - Naniwa - Sheth - HuK
yrt123
Profile Joined October 2012
Singapore1246 Posts
December 02 2012 12:28 GMT
#62
On December 02 2012 20:51 gruff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 13:52 Acronysis wrote:
I don't mean this offensively, i'm just curious. Why does everyone like Bomber so much? What's his appeal?

I can only speak for myself but Bomber is one of the few terrans that's had something of a "spark" in his play the last few months. I can't really explain it other than that but I've just really enjoy watching his games which I can't really say for most other terrans atm that are playing quite uninspired.


Yes Bomber seem to have this "spark" about him when he's playing good. I have been fanboyed to his sparkliness since I first saw him play
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
December 02 2012 12:31 GMT
#63
viOLet got this or ill punch someone hard
Jurg Jurg Jurg
Glubschauge
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria1216 Posts
December 02 2012 13:09 GMT
#64
so its now time for bomber to disappoint?
Coffin
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany229 Posts
December 02 2012 13:11 GMT
#65
I think after going through Creator, Dongraegu and Symbol like that he has proven enough for this tournament, although I really want him to win it all.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 02 2012 13:15 GMT
#66
Honestly don't think I'll be mad at the result no matter who wins... Bomber made me love him yesterday, but I'm forever a Polt fan. Violet has been a great Zerg to follow - from the time he was super overhyped, made everyone's fantasy teams for GSTL and then blew it, to homestory cup 4 where I was first like "Is this the same player?"

Polt and Violet are my favorites, but leenock and bomber are just fun to watch. Nothing but good situations to come out of today I guess!
Henk
Profile Joined March 2012
Netherlands578 Posts
December 02 2012 13:17 GMT
#67
I really hope for a Leenock vs Polt finals. Two of my favorite players in my favorite MU: ZvT. Gogogo!
vijeze
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands719 Posts
December 02 2012 13:18 GMT
#68
I would love for Violet to win this.
I do think Leenock will win though, as he just knows how to do things no one else can get away with.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 02 2012 13:18 GMT
#69
Polt or Bomber hmm Im a huge fan of both of them :/
So ill just cop out and say the winner of their series Will take the tournament! (atleast I hope)
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Kettchup
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1911 Posts
December 02 2012 13:24 GMT
#70
On December 02 2012 18:52 henrikyo wrote:
Didnt really notice this, but all koreans top 12

From 13-16 its one norwegian, one canadian, one chinese and another korean.

really impressed by snute this tournament, continues his form from dreamhack


Eh, he had one of the seeds which guarantees a top 24 finish,so it really wasn't very impressive. His complete results this tournament:

Lose 0-2 Violent
Win 2-1 Life
Lose 1-2 Bomber

3-5 against top Koreans isn't terrible though.
Nitrotech
Profile Joined September 2012
United Kingdom22 Posts
December 02 2012 13:31 GMT
#71
GGGOOOOO BOMBER!
I can't watch the grand finals because it will start at about 12pm GMT here and have work tomorrow but I'm really hoping Bomber wins the tournament.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
December 02 2012 13:36 GMT
#72
I''m very excited for this, I'll energetically cheer for all the Protosses!

Hm, I think I'll root for Bomber/Polt, can't let the bugs have both big tourneys this weekedn
Get off my lawn, young punks
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
December 02 2012 13:38 GMT
#73
terran will win

i think bomber should take it but we'll see
banelings
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
December 02 2012 13:40 GMT
#74
I really want Violet to win.

He needs a big win under his belt, it would be great for Azubu as well.
I love crazymoving
Wunder
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2950 Posts
December 02 2012 13:44 GMT
#75
Man, missed Bomber vs DRG but I hope Bomber pulls it out vs Polt, he has explosive TvZ.
Writer@joonjoewong
Coffin
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany229 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-02 13:50:17
December 02 2012 13:46 GMT
#76
On December 02 2012 22:44 Wunder wrote:
Man, missed Bomber vs DRG but I hope Bomber pulls it out vs Polt, he has explosive TvZ.


I think Bomber vs DRG should come up on the restream before the tourney starts again.
Edit: Actually its on right now so tune in haha.
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
December 02 2012 13:59 GMT
#77
I BELIEVE
[image loading]
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
December 02 2012 14:03 GMT
#78
On December 02 2012 22:44 Wunder wrote:
Man, missed Bomber vs DRG but I hope Bomber pulls it out vs Polt, he has explosive TvZ.


IPL has uploaded all matches to their youtube channel. Since you already know the result I will just link the best match:

리노크 👑
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
December 02 2012 14:03 GMT
#79
On December 02 2012 22:24 Kettchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 18:52 henrikyo wrote:
Didnt really notice this, but all koreans top 12

From 13-16 its one norwegian, one canadian, one chinese and another korean.

really impressed by snute this tournament, continues his form from dreamhack


Eh, he had one of the seeds which guarantees a top 24 finish,so it really wasn't very impressive. His complete results this tournament:

Lose 0-2 Violent
Win 2-1 Life
Lose 1-2 Bomber

3-5 against top Koreans isn't terrible though.

He won against Life and barely lost to Bomber, that's pretty damn good imo...
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
December 02 2012 14:05 GMT
#80
On December 02 2012 22:09 Glubschauge wrote:
so its now time for bomber to disappoint?


he might fuck around and win another round before doing that
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 251 252 253 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech82
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33054
Calm 3433
Shuttle 1115
actioN 223
firebathero 173
Hyuk 107
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 71
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 25
Bale 24
HiyA 24
Aegong 21
NaDa 21
soO 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8753
Dendi1164
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1296
fl0m1163
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu34
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt709
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV422
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie621
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 22m
Replay Cast
5h 7m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.