On November 03 2012 09:22 Doubting wrote:
Not hugely impressive game by Flash, I was expecting more
Not hugely impressive game by Flash, I was expecting more
Lol.. just lol.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
All streams are free HD today http://www.twitch.tv/mlgstarcrafta http://www.twitch.tv/mlgstarcraftb For Twitch.tv | ||
|
elanobissen
Denmark244 Posts
On November 03 2012 09:22 Doubting wrote: Not hugely impressive game by Flash, I was expecting more Lol.. just lol. | ||
|
eanxiii
38 Posts
| ||
|
LittLeD
Sweden7973 Posts
On November 03 2012 09:22 setzer wrote: Impeccable macro from Flash, as always. Impeccable....everything. That was just god mode. | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
Black Gun
Germany4482 Posts
On November 03 2012 09:21 marmuc wrote: damn it looks like flash is on a completely different level than grubby are you seriously surprised by this? grubby has never been an outstanding player in sc2, unlike wc3. also, all the casting and community work that he does means that he cant put in the same hours as a full-time pro like flash. the first true test for flash will be naniwa or the open bracket guy on his side, depending on who that will be. | ||
|
Incanus
Canada695 Posts
| ||
|
SigmaoctanusIV
United States3313 Posts
On November 03 2012 09:22 jaQi wrote: He's not impressed at all :D good game by flash, grubby looked well prepared, but it just didn't pay out, maybe in game 2. Yeah he really misread that situation he was expecting Hellion drops. Put him behind and it just snowballed cause he was playing vs Flash. You don't get to make mistakes vs flash. | ||
|
GreyArrow
United States157 Posts
| ||
|
RifleCow
Canada637 Posts
| ||
|
blade55555
United States17423 Posts
On November 03 2012 09:23 Mackus wrote: I heard Flash is talking with the admins to see if that was Easy AI he was playing he's that unimpressed LOL that reminds me of WCG 09 I believe where jaedong said he thought he was playing vs an AI ROFL. | ||
|
shizaep
Canada2920 Posts
| ||
|
crms
United States11933 Posts
what happened? I saw briefly Grubby 180 vs 130 supply and thought he was doing well then had to go. I comeback to FLASH WINS. I literally only saw about 30sec of game 1. | ||
|
readytorock
129 Posts
| ||
|
phoenixfeather95
665 Posts
On November 03 2012 09:23 LittLeD wrote: Impeccable....everything. That was just god mode. To be fair, he did get supply blocked a few times (I saw at least one time) | ||
|
Fenrax
United States5018 Posts
| ||
|
acidbean
Germany287 Posts
| ||
|
Archas
United States6531 Posts
| ||
|
SoraLimit
Canada747 Posts
| ||
|
gyad
United States423 Posts
| ||
|
DOUDOU
Wales2940 Posts
On November 03 2012 09:24 phoenixfeather95 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 09:23 LittLeD wrote: On November 03 2012 09:22 setzer wrote: Impeccable macro from Flash, as always. Impeccable....everything. That was just god mode. To be fair, he did get supply blocked a few times (I saw at least one time) that was all part of his plan | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8156 Doublelift1884 JimRising C9.Mang0322 PiGStarcraft288 WinterStarcraft257 Maynarde119 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|