On November 03 2012 12:46 Neabuze wrote:
Don't know who to watch, Life or Rain? What do?
Don't know who to watch, Life or Rain? What do?
Major is arguably better than goswser and PvZ is well... PvZ
Needless to say, I'm watching Life lol
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
All streams are free HD today http://www.twitch.tv/mlgstarcrafta http://www.twitch.tv/mlgstarcraftb For Twitch.tv | ||
|
Ettick
United States2434 Posts
On November 03 2012 12:46 Neabuze wrote: Don't know who to watch, Life or Rain? What do? Major is arguably better than goswser and PvZ is well... PvZ Needless to say, I'm watching Life lol | ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
thefuck.jpg | ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
| ||
|
Doubting
Canada981 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
ah infestors | ||
|
Mackus
England1681 Posts
He's not a Parting-guy at all | ||
|
yawnoC
United States3704 Posts
On November 03 2012 12:46 Fionn wrote: Same thing happens in LoL also so? I mean I know that is true and I barley follow LoL. I'm not really scared of Dota2. They have more teams disbanding and players changing teams than SC2. And that's an accomplishment. | ||
|
Condor Hero
United States2931 Posts
On November 03 2012 12:46 Fionn wrote: I'm not really scared of Dota2. They have more teams disbanding and players changing teams than SC2. And that's an accomplishment. Yeah some of prizes pools are suprisingly low, outside of International. But more players switching is no surprise since it's an actual team game. | ||
|
revel8
United Kingdom3022 Posts
Last time I saw him he looked like this... Note he is the one on the left! | ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
hahahahahahahah hahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah | ||
|
shizaep
Canada2920 Posts
| ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
On November 03 2012 12:46 Fionn wrote: I'm not really scared of Dota2. They have more teams disbanding and players changing teams than SC2. And that's an accomplishment. Really? I thought MOBA in general would be more popular than SC2. Looks like DOTA2 is having problems with LoL as well and that's more of a problem for Riot (is it Riot?) as LoL is a direct competitor. | ||
|
jalstar
United States8198 Posts
On November 03 2012 12:47 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 12:47 Noocta wrote: On November 03 2012 12:45 ZeromuS wrote: On November 03 2012 12:44 Noocta wrote: On November 03 2012 12:42 SarcasmMonster wrote: On November 03 2012 12:41 Whatson wrote: For those asking why there's such a small crowd...everybody that I know that's at the event is crowding the LoL areas. We'll have to settle for 2nd most popular esport ![]() Soon to be 3rd most popular ! There's no waySC2 is gonna be more popular than fully release Dota :p Thats a fight between DotA and LoL that I will stay very very far away from ![]() Oh I'm not fighting LoL will be first and not care, dota will be second and be happy, and sc2 will cry and be third. That's just the way it's gonna be I'm happy as long as SC2 remains as the #1 RTS. Well Relic don't care about esports, and what other RTSs are coming out besides CoH2? | ||
|
Lukeeze[zR]
Switzerland6838 Posts
On November 03 2012 12:47 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 12:47 Noocta wrote: On November 03 2012 12:45 ZeromuS wrote: On November 03 2012 12:44 Noocta wrote: On November 03 2012 12:42 SarcasmMonster wrote: On November 03 2012 12:41 Whatson wrote: For those asking why there's such a small crowd...everybody that I know that's at the event is crowding the LoL areas. We'll have to settle for 2nd most popular esport ![]() Soon to be 3rd most popular ! There's no waySC2 is gonna be more popular than fully release Dota :p Thats a fight between DotA and LoL that I will stay very very far away from ![]() Oh I'm not fighting LoL will be first and not care, dota will be second and be happy, and sc2 will cry and be third. That's just the way it's gonna be I'm happy as long as SC2 remains as the #1 RTS. sadly there is not much competition | ||
|
hitpoint
United States1511 Posts
On November 03 2012 12:44 Noocta wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 12:42 SarcasmMonster wrote: On November 03 2012 12:41 Whatson wrote: For those asking why there's such a small crowd...everybody that I know that's at the event is crowding the LoL areas. We'll have to settle for 2nd most popular esport ![]() Soon to be 3rd most popular ! There's no waySC2 is gonna be more popular than fully release Dota :p Sc2 will still be #2 then. Because nobody is gona care about LoL at that point. | ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
On November 03 2012 12:48 revel8 wrote: Mr Bitter casting! Wahoo! Last time I saw him he looked like this... Note he is the one on the left! For a second, I thought he was the one on the right, but after a good bit of squinting, you're right. | ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
On November 03 2012 12:49 hitpoint wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 12:44 Noocta wrote: On November 03 2012 12:42 SarcasmMonster wrote: On November 03 2012 12:41 Whatson wrote: For those asking why there's such a small crowd...everybody that I know that's at the event is crowding the LoL areas. We'll have to settle for 2nd most popular esport ![]() Soon to be 3rd most popular ! There's no waySC2 is gonna be more popular than fully release Dota :p Sc2 will still be #2 then. Because nobody is gona care about LoL at that point. One can only hope my friend. | ||
|
Maloreon
United States911 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|