• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:22
CEST 18:22
KST 01:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9981 users

[Up/Down] Group C 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 69 Next
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
October 24 2012 09:15 GMT
#101
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over


Can't do it just yet but I am home in 2 hours so I can take over if you have to leave then.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
October 24 2012 09:16 GMT
#102
rooting for parting here. :D
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
October 24 2012 09:16 GMT
#103
I also wouldn't mind if Asd advanced, i don't know about this group. :D Don't really mind.

Hopefully a great TvT!
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 24 2012 09:16 GMT
#104
On October 24 2012 18:14 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:10 opterown wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:09 Mackus wrote:
Coca and Puzzle as an exception but is anyone noticing a trend where people who don't succeed as much as they'd like are now moving on to LoL?
2nd related question - Why LoL and not DOTA 2? I know LoL is already established but seeing Team Liquid has started coverage on DOTA thought it would be more superior.

LoL is more popular in Korea


Personally I prefer SC2 over Dota2 over LoL. Only played both games for a little bit though (like 20-30 games each).
LoL can also be a lot of fun though so I understand people who like to play it. I thought the competitive LoL scene was much smaller but from the links provided here it looks like it's already a pretty big scene.

Well, I'll stop derailing the thread now.


COMMANDER KEEN FIGHTING!



LoL has more viewers than sc2 afaik....which is kinda sad since i never really understand why so many ppl like LoL aside from it being free
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 09:19:34
October 24 2012 09:16 GMT
#105
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over

well if you and KAG [and Yello!] could split it that would be great
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
October 24 2012 09:16 GMT
#106
On October 24 2012 18:15 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over


Can't do it just yet but I am home in 2 hours so I can take over if you have to leave then.
wasn't opterown doing it at a friend's place?
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
October 24 2012 09:16 GMT
#107
Ouch 0% vs 25%
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 24 2012 09:17 GMT
#108
opterown can u be my arch nemesissy
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 24 2012 09:17 GMT
#109
On October 24 2012 18:16 Yorbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:15 Yello wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over


Can't do it just yet but I am home in 2 hours so I can take over if you have to leave then.
wasn't opterown doing it at a friend's place?

i'm managing the OP but not making the live reports themselves (too intense)
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
snafoo
Profile Joined August 2010
New Zealand1615 Posts
October 24 2012 09:17 GMT
#110
Keen is a such a Bomber-esque player.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 24 2012 09:17 GMT
#111
GSL Season 5 Up & Down Matches
asd (0-0) vs KeeN (0-0)
Map: Daybreak


0:00
asd spawns to the bottom left
Keen spawns to the top right

1:30
gas first for Keen
rax first for asd
rax or Keen
gas for asd

3:00
factory for Keen
2nd gas for Keen
reactor for Keen

4:00
CC on the low ground for asd
starport for Keen
single hellion on the way for Keen; reactored marine production
factory for asd
bunker at the natural for asd
2nd gas for asd
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
October 24 2012 09:17 GMT
#112
On October 24 2012 18:16 Yorbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:15 Yello wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over


Can't do it just yet but I am home in 2 hours so I can take over if you have to leave then.
wasn't opterown doing it at a friend's place?


opterown keeps the OP up to date. Shellshock is writing the actual Live Reports and I guess either me or KAG will take over lateron ^.^
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
October 24 2012 09:18 GMT
#113
On October 24 2012 18:17 snafoo wrote:
Keen is a such a Bomber-esque player.


Pretty accurate description.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Mackus
Profile Joined January 2011
England1681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 09:18:39
October 24 2012 09:18 GMT
#114
I'm rooting for ASD, he scouted the Double gas early there's no reason to lose anything early
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
October 24 2012 09:18 GMT
#115
On October 24 2012 18:14 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:10 opterown wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:09 Mackus wrote:
Coca and Puzzle as an exception but is anyone noticing a trend where people who don't succeed as much as they'd like are now moving on to LoL?
2nd related question - Why LoL and not DOTA 2? I know LoL is already established but seeing Team Liquid has started coverage on DOTA thought it would be more superior.

LoL is more popular in Korea


Personally I prefer SC2 over Dota2 over LoL. Only played both games for a little bit though (like 20-30 games each).
LoL can also be a lot of fun though so I understand people who like to play it. I thought the competitive LoL scene was much smaller but from the links provided here it looks like it's already a pretty big scene.

Well, I'll stop derailing the thread now.


COMMANDER KEEN FIGHTING!

I feel the same way. SC2>Dota>LoL

I don't find LoL very fun, it feels way too slow and I spend too much time not doing anything but trying to get last hits to get items, DotA is a little bit more fun, probably because I always play with a buddy of mine and he's pretty good, so he carries the crap out of me.

One thing I never could understand is how it's viable as a watchable eSport. I just don't find it fun to watch.

But yes, no derail.

ByuN/KeeN hwaitiiin~
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
October 24 2012 09:18 GMT
#116
On October 24 2012 18:17 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:16 Yorbon wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Yello wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over


Can't do it just yet but I am home in 2 hours so I can take over if you have to leave then.
wasn't opterown doing it at a friend's place?

i'm managing the OP but not making the live reports themselves (too intense)
Ah, sorry 'bout that.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
October 24 2012 09:20 GMT
#117
On October 24 2012 18:17 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:16 Yorbon wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Yello wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over


Can't do it just yet but I am home in 2 hours so I can take over if you have to leave then.
wasn't opterown doing it at a friend's place?


opterown keeps the OP up to date. Shellshock is writing the actual Live Reports and I guess either me or KAG will take over lateron ^.^

Well, I'm taking care of (Wiki)2012 Global StarCraft II League Season 5/Up and Down Statistics, and doing a lot of LP updates, but if it's absolutely necessary I could maybe take over.

Buuut I might be going to the movies with a... friend?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 09:20:56
October 24 2012 09:20 GMT
#118
On October 24 2012 18:18 Yorbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:17 opterown wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:16 Yorbon wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Yello wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over


Can't do it just yet but I am home in 2 hours so I can take over if you have to leave then.
wasn't opterown doing it at a friend's place?

i'm managing the OP but not making the live reports themselves (too intense)
Ah, sorry 'bout that.

no worries, i understand the terms are confusing at times ^^

title match of the group is up next, kicking things off with a solid TvT first though!

On October 24 2012 18:20 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:17 Yello wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:16 Yorbon wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Yello wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over


Can't do it just yet but I am home in 2 hours so I can take over if you have to leave then.
wasn't opterown doing it at a friend's place?


opterown keeps the OP up to date. Shellshock is writing the actual Live Reports and I guess either me or KAG will take over lateron ^.^

Well, I'm taking care of (Wiki)2012 Global StarCraft II League Season 5/Up and Down Statistics, and doing a lot of LP updates, but if it's absolutely necessary I could maybe take over.

Buuut I might be going to the movies with a... friend?

no pressure my good man~
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
October 24 2012 09:20 GMT
#119
asd's refusal to take his viking and marines off the same hotkey is infuriating
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
October 24 2012 09:21 GMT
#120
On October 24 2012 18:20 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 18:17 Yello wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:16 Yorbon wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Yello wrote:
On October 24 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
is someone else LRing or do you need me to do it? I have to leave in like 3 hrs so this might not be over


Can't do it just yet but I am home in 2 hours so I can take over if you have to leave then.
wasn't opterown doing it at a friend's place?


opterown keeps the OP up to date. Shellshock is writing the actual Live Reports and I guess either me or KAG will take over lateron ^.^

Well, I'm taking care of (Wiki)2012 Global StarCraft II League Season 5/Up and Down Statistics, and doing a lot of LP updates, but if it's absolutely necessary I could maybe take over.

Buuut I might be going to the movies with a... friend?


Your friends name is felicity right ?
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem389
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 389
IndyStarCraft 177
Railgan 74
BRAT_OK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 97
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Sea.KH 50
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1497
420jenkins427
Fuzer 139
Counter-Strike
fl0m3700
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1298
Liquid`Hasu1114
Grubby1038
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1792
FrodaN1515
B2W.Neo1058
byalli985
Beastyqt711
Mlord493
ArmadaUGS190
Hui .177
KnowMe137
QueenE91
Mew2King56
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4115
League of Legends
• Nemesis2947
Other Games
• WagamamaTV223
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 39m
Replay Cast
6h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 39m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.