• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:20
CEST 19:20
KST 02:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9295 users

[OSL] MC vs. DongRaeGu - Auction All-Kill RO4 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 47 48 49 Next All
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
October 16 2012 01:37 GMT
#41
MC 4-2. Two of my favorite players!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
October 16 2012 01:39 GMT
#42
DRG! BREAK THAT SLUMP! THIS OSL IS YOURS, JUST 2 PROTOSS ENEMIES STAND BEFORE YOU.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
October 16 2012 01:53 GMT
#43
Mind : DRG, Heart : MC.
It's not just that I love MC (one of the less boring Protosses out there in game and the most entertaining player outside the game), it's also that I've always liked to root against DRG (although he's a good guy)
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51695 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-16 01:59:29
October 16 2012 01:59 GMT
#44
With the current state of PvZ, I'm not too sure whether I'd want a PvZ final over PvP.
Commentator
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
October 16 2012 04:55 GMT
#45
go DRG!!
you can do it!!

moo...for DRG
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 16 2012 05:10 GMT
#46
I think MC will win but I hope DRG wins to avoid a mirror finals. I don't think either one of these players will be able to beat Rain, though
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
October 16 2012 05:14 GMT
#47
On October 16 2012 10:59 GTR wrote:
With the current state of PvZ, I'm not too sure whether I'd want a PvZ final over PvP.

Agreed.

Hmm. Decisions..
hi. big fan.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
October 16 2012 05:14 GMT
#48
I hope MC wins, because I couldn't bear to watch DRG get wrecked
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
October 16 2012 05:19 GMT
#49
I dislike MC for his 2 base all in style of games. hopefully it gets to some cool macro games instead of nothing but pure macro for 8 to 10 mins, then a sudden win/lose situation
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
October 16 2012 05:19 GMT
#50
On October 16 2012 10:59 GTR wrote:
With the current state of PvZ, I'm not too sure whether I'd want a PvZ final over PvP.


To be fair PvZ has almost always been a boring match up imo. Sigh either way I don't think the finals will be very entertaining but it would last longer with pvz at least
When I think of something else, something will go here
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-16 05:22:42
October 16 2012 05:22 GMT
#51
DRG's PvZ looks really shaky lately, and Immortal Sentry is really strong. I don't know. I want DRG to win, but MC is the master of all ins.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
October 16 2012 05:22 GMT
#52
On October 16 2012 14:14 Waxangel wrote:
I hope MC wins, because I couldn't bear to watch DRG get wrecked


I find your lack of faith disturbing...
moo...for DRG
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
October 16 2012 05:24 GMT
#53
I don't care who will beat Rain in the finals!
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 16 2012 05:34 GMT
#54
On October 16 2012 14:24 KiNGxXx wrote:
I don't care who will beat Rain in the finals!


I don't think either of these players can beat By.Sun in the finals =/
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
MateShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia736 Posts
October 16 2012 05:35 GMT
#55
I think mc has a better chance of beating rain so go mc ^^
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
October 16 2012 05:48 GMT
#56
I think MC will take it and I want him to take it, but as a DRG fan I also want people to stop thinking of him as slumping so I'd like to see a recent result out of him.

Either way tonight I'll be happy and sad. And then super nervous when the finals come around because Rain is a scary creature currently. I will believe in either of these two regardless!
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
October 16 2012 07:22 GMT
#57
GET FUCKIN' HYPED!!

Really scared for MC, but I'm hoping he'll manage a win anyway >_< gogo~
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 16 2012 07:50 GMT
#58
On October 16 2012 14:34 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 14:24 KiNGxXx wrote:
I don't care who will beat Rain in the finals!


I don't think either of these players can beat By.Sun in the finals =/


Last won 3 games against Rain, they absolutely can.
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
October 16 2012 08:15 GMT
#59
DRG for the sake of Starcraft's life in Korea

DRG DRG DRG DRG
Everyday Girl's Day~!
Le Cheque Zo
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Spain133 Posts
October 16 2012 08:25 GMT
#60
DOA gona be good. DRG 4-0
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 47 48 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 200
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
IndyStarCraft 200
BRAT_OK 58
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26122
Shuttle 1043
Mini 418
Hyuk 310
firebathero 190
ggaemo 94
Liquid`Ret 60
Mong 45
Trap 45
Hyun 39
[ Show more ]
Killer 36
PianO 26
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 21
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9665
qojqva1699
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1345
crisheroes1170
Liquid`Hasu691
Other Games
FrodaN1965
Grubby1914
fl0m1215
Beastyqt691
Mlord457
Livibee198
Liquid`VortiX188
ArmadaUGS138
KnowMe129
Mew2King56
Trikslyr43
ToD30
CosmosSc2 16
Chillindude1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 3
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• printf 35
• mYiSmile126
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8685
Other Games
• imaqtpie363
• Shiphtur288
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 40m
INu's Battles
18h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.