• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:08
CEST 16:08
KST 23:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10329 users

[OSL] MC vs. DongRaeGu - Auction All-Kill RO4 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 47 48 49 Next All
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 15 2012 21:52 GMT
#21
Hope DRG can do it, I want him in better spirits and so my Liquibets won't be shot to hell.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 15 2012 22:02 GMT
#22
On October 16 2012 06:44 Irave wrote:
I think I would rather watch a PvZ finals, but I think MC will likely win this. Though DRG is who my heart wants.

you would rather watch a pvz finals? famous last words :p
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
October 15 2012 22:13 GMT
#23
I really like watching DRG play.

Gogo DRG!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 15 2012 22:17 GMT
#24
I always think DongRaeGu will crush MC, especially with this much time to prepare.

I also always get proven wrong
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
October 15 2012 22:19 GMT
#25
On October 16 2012 07:17 DJHelium wrote:
I always think DongRaeGu will crush MC, especially with this much time to prepare.

I also always get proven wrong

Don't lose faith now. I need this!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Deleted User 26513
Profile Joined February 2007
2376 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 22:22:15
October 15 2012 22:20 GMT
#26
Let's all pray for PvZ final. I don't think that SC2 will survive another PvP. Even now OSL is not doing great and I don't want to know what will happen if the final is a Protoss mirror.
So... Go DRG. Save us !
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
October 15 2012 22:28 GMT
#27
On October 16 2012 07:02 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 06:44 Irave wrote:
I think I would rather watch a PvZ finals, but I think MC will likely win this. Though DRG is who my heart wants.

you would rather watch a pvz finals? famous last words :p

I'd rather watch PvP but I think DRG has a better shot at beating Rain. Although I think MC and DRG are fairly equal right now inthis matchup...
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 22:46:05
October 15 2012 22:44 GMT
#28
Well DRG is almost the only zerg I can currently cheer for so I want him to win. Should be a good series, hopefully it ends up putting DRG back on top.

Both PvP and PvZ suck to watch but maybe DRG can make this and the finals slightly interesting atleast.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
MicroTastiC
Profile Joined January 2011
375 Posts
October 15 2012 23:43 GMT
#29
OMG CAnt wait for this. one of the best players in the world competing!!!
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
October 15 2012 23:50 GMT
#30
Hmm, I wonder if history will repeat itself. MC beats DRG in another semifinal, then goes and loses in the finals in a PvP? :p
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 15 2012 23:51 GMT
#31
On October 16 2012 08:50 Bagration wrote:
Hmm, I wonder if history will repeat itself. MC beats DRG in another semifinal, then goes and loses in the finals in a PvP? :p


More like history repeats itself, DRG loses in a semi-finals and goes into another slump.
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
October 16 2012 00:01 GMT
#32
Ah, this a tough one. It's all going to come down to how DRG is playing.
I'm gonna go with MC, but I wouldn't be suprised if DRG ends up winning.
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
October 16 2012 00:11 GMT
#33
PvP final > PvZ final

Please save us MC >_> Don't think any of them are playing sharp enough to beat Bison though. I hope MC wakes up and plays well.
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
October 16 2012 00:13 GMT
#34
On October 16 2012 09:11 Talionis wrote:
PvP final > PvZ final

Please save us MC >_> Don't think any of them are playing sharp enough to beat Bison though. I hope MC wakes up and plays well.

there is nothing worse than a pvp final.
#TheOneTrueDong
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
October 16 2012 00:23 GMT
#35
Comeon MC, i know you haven't been doing incredibly lately but let's GOOOOO BOSSTOSS HWAITINGG!!!
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
Geegeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada226 Posts
October 16 2012 00:29 GMT
#36
Heart: MC
Mind: DRG
RiceAgainst
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1849 Posts
October 16 2012 00:43 GMT
#37
I want to watch this, badly. Two of my very favorite players fighting for the last spot in the first OS2L. But it's at 3:30 AM for me... =_=

I hope MC wins it, though. I want DRG only if he's nearing tippy-toppy shape again.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
October 16 2012 00:44 GMT
#38
I might actually watch OSL for a change!
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
October 16 2012 01:12 GMT
#39
No way I can stay up for this, although I want to. I"ll catch the VOD when I can. I usually root for MC, but DRG v Rain would make a better final, IDK. Liquidbetted MC though.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
October 16 2012 01:18 GMT
#40
This will be exciting I'm sure. This feels like Mana from heaven after so much PvP over the weekend.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 47 48 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 294
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 294
mouzHeroMarine 260
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40478
Bisu 2915
Shuttle 1668
Hyuk 1610
Mini 717
EffOrt 656
Larva 450
Soma 324
firebathero 239
ZerO 208
[ Show more ]
hero 130
Last 98
Zeus 69
Pusan 54
Sexy 54
Killer 53
Hyun 53
Trap 37
Mong 36
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 30
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 25
PianO 25
sorry 24
zelot 16
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1545
Dendi976
Counter-Strike
fl0m1237
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu476
Lowko420
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing2616
B2W.Neo1364
DeMusliM272
Livibee175
Hui .146
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King83
KnowMe31
elazer27
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)14
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6731
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 52m
INu's Battles
21h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.