On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final.
If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final.

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SarcasmMonster
3136 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. ![]() | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46508 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. It's like the reverse of old school GomTvT | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
Thrillz
4313 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. Blizz can't be happy about that lol. 4T are Fenix, Major, Illusion and Lucifron. | ||
|
digmouse
China6332 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:53 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. It's like the reverse of old school GomTvT But at least gomtvt is more entertaining than this | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46508 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:54 Thrillz wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. Blizz can't be happy about that lol. 4T are Fenix, Major, Illusion and Lucifron. I bet the bunker will get buffed as a response. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. we could have 15z and 13p if curious and roro beat seed/creator i think? | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46508 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:55 digmouse wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2012 13:53 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. It's like the reverse of old school GomTvT But at least gomtvt is more entertaining than this I wouldn't know... I never made it through a TvT without falling asleep... I can't watch a game for more than an hour ![]() Curious really needs to end this. Good. gg. All Koreans now. | ||
|
Zenbrez
Canada5973 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:55 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2012 13:54 Thrillz wrote: On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. Blizz can't be happy about that lol. 4T are Fenix, Major, Illusion and Lucifron. I bet the bunker will get buffed as a response. Bunkers will be made with destructible rocks. Bunkers will 2k hp, and 2 armor. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
| ||
|
BoReDWiTHLiFe
85 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
FuRong
New Zealand3089 Posts
I hope Roro gets the last spot. | ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:45 BoReDWiTHLiFe wrote: I love how curious managed to build up all those small advantages over the course of the beginning of the game. By the time the big roach vs roach engagement happened, he was already fairly far ahead. That's the name of the game in ZvZ. | ||
|
Mackus
England1681 Posts
| ||
|
OhSix
United States252 Posts
| ||
|
MCXD
Australia2738 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:56 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. we could have 15z and 13p if curious and roro beat seed/creator i think? Oh, duh, you're right. What am I saying. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46508 Posts
Sen was clearly the best non-Korean here, as he was the only one to take a set off a Korean (knocking Miya down into the losers bracket), and getting to the last round that any non-Korean got to (losers round 4) before losing to a Korean (although only 1-2, rather than 0-2 like the other non-Koreans in that round). | ||
|
dragonblade369
Canada464 Posts
On October 14 2012 13:51 SarcasmMonster wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2012 13:46 MCXD wrote: If I'm not mistaken, we are now guaranteed to have 14 P, 14 Z and 4 T in the world final. ![]() I think the main problem is that not a lot of powerhouse terrain went to play. Just look at the quality of those terrains.. | ||
|
SarcasmMonster
3136 Posts
to minimize mirrors. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
|
|
|