• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12530 users

Iron Squid : It's back! - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
432 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
October 05 2012 20:55 GMT
#241
On October 06 2012 05:49 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2012 05:32 IronSquid wrote:
On October 06 2012 05:09 Asha` wrote:
Invivte Jjakji back or I'll punch LeLfe.

I swear it =(

why me TT I'm a nice guy


You were the only person I could think of offhand to threaten with minor bodily harm T_T


I can't tell you if he's in the list but he'd still have shot in the qualifiers in case he's not!

Will you be coming all the way from UK to punch me? I kinda want to see that!
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 05 2012 20:57 GMT
#242
We got a fight going! 10 bucks on the frenchy!
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 20:58:17
October 05 2012 20:57 GMT
#243
On October 06 2012 05:55 LeLfe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2012 05:49 Asha` wrote:
On October 06 2012 05:32 IronSquid wrote:
On October 06 2012 05:09 Asha` wrote:
Invivte Jjakji back or I'll punch LeLfe.

I swear it =(

why me TT I'm a nice guy


You were the only person I could think of offhand to threaten with minor bodily harm T_T


I can't tell you if he's in the list but he'd still have shot in the qualifiers in case he's not!

Will you be coming all the way from UK to punch me? I kinda want to see that!


If he makes it in and makes it to the finals I'll come and bring you a bottle of wine/some beers =p

If not the trip for vengeance might be a bit costly =(
Dekkers
Profile Joined February 2012
France315 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 21:03:30
October 05 2012 21:02 GMT
#244
Wish list:

Korean:

-Polt
-Squirtle
-Bomber
-Taeja
-BoxeR(yeah yeah, i know...)
-Flash
-Jaedong

Foreigners:

-GoOdy(please...)
-Naniwa
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
October 05 2012 21:02 GMT
#245
On October 06 2012 05:57 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2012 05:55 LeLfe wrote:
On October 06 2012 05:49 Asha` wrote:
On October 06 2012 05:32 IronSquid wrote:
On October 06 2012 05:09 Asha` wrote:
Invivte Jjakji back or I'll punch LeLfe.

I swear it =(

why me TT I'm a nice guy


You were the only person I could think of offhand to threaten with minor bodily harm T_T


I can't tell you if he's in the list but he'd still have shot in the qualifiers in case he's not!

Will you be coming all the way from UK to punch me? I kinda want to see that!


If he makes it in and makes it to the finals I'll come and bring you a bottle of wine/some beers =p

If not the trip for vengeance might be a bit costly =(


let's keep it friendly, if Jjakji doesn't make it to Paris and you do, I'm the one offering you the drink, deal?
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 05 2012 21:03 GMT
#246
On October 06 2012 05:57 Fragile51 wrote:
We got a fight going! 10 bucks on the frenchy!

first of all there won't be any fight as the frenchman would just give up

second, I'm still not surprised you would bet on him
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
October 05 2012 21:42 GMT
#247
I don't like to crush your hopes guys, but MLG got the exclusivity on the KeSPA players regarding the foreign events.
PavelDatsyuk88
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden55 Posts
October 05 2012 22:45 GMT
#248
On October 06 2012 06:42 IronSquid wrote:
I don't like to crush your hopes guys, but MLG got the exclusivity on the KeSPA players regarding the foreign events.


this is esports
Dekkers
Profile Joined February 2012
France315 Posts
October 06 2012 09:36 GMT
#249
When are the next ones announced?
SiroKO
Profile Joined February 2012
France721 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-06 09:54:16
October 06 2012 09:53 GMT
#250
On October 06 2012 06:42 IronSquid wrote:
I don't like to crush your hopes guys, but MLG got the exclusivity on the KeSPA players regarding the foreign events.


Reminds me of the "Animal farm" of Gorge Orwell.
Funny how people criticize the injustice as long as they're not in a position to perpetuate them for their own business.

It would be sick to have Flash and Rain.
Our envy always last longer than the happiness of those we envy
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 06 2012 09:57 GMT
#251
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS mkp and parting this is so good, the only thing i could possibly ask for more is squirtle as he is the remaining most popular player out of my favorites
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Trashman420
Profile Joined September 2012
232 Posts
October 06 2012 10:18 GMT
#252
Needs more foreigners. Vortix, Lucifron, Naniwa, Fraer, Titan, Scarlett, Nerchio etc. Don't let me down, dawgs.
Foreigners fighting
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 06 2012 10:27 GMT
#253
On October 06 2012 06:42 IronSquid wrote:
I don't like to crush your hopes guys, but MLG got the exclusivity on the KeSPA players regarding the foreign events.

ah, that sucks.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Gevna
Profile Joined August 2010
France2332 Posts
October 06 2012 10:32 GMT
#254
I'm pretty sure Scarlett and Nerchio have a high chance of being invited. They play for Acer which is managed by Kaoru who is also a part of iron squid. And mostly they are beast foreigners

I hope I will be there for the finals, but my bank account will have the last word.
a3den
Profile Joined April 2012
704 Posts
October 06 2012 11:02 GMT
#255
On October 06 2012 19:18 Trashman420 wrote:
Needs more foreigners. Vortix, Lucifron, Naniwa, Fraer, Titan, Scarlett, Nerchio etc. Don't let me down, dawgs.


Agreed, half top foreigners and half top koreans + qualifiers would be very cool.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
October 06 2012 11:13 GMT
#256
I was looking back at the first Iron squid and realized something. The two players who made it in through qualifiers were a couple unknown "faceless" korean zergs that nobody gave a shit about. They turned out to be Symbol and Life O_O

Iron Squid = Hipster tournament.
Dekkers
Profile Joined February 2012
France315 Posts
October 06 2012 11:30 GMT
#257
Yeah Symbol was the big surprise.
Rhaegar_tar
Profile Joined February 2012
France847 Posts
October 06 2012 11:37 GMT
#258
On October 06 2012 19:32 Gevna wrote:
I'm pretty sure Scarlett and Nerchio have a high chance of being invited. They play for Acer which is managed by Kaoru who is also a part of iron squid. And mostly they are beast foreigners

I hope I will be there for the finals, but my bank account will have the last word.


I'm sure that Scarlett will decline the invitation, she seems to forfeit all the "interesting" tourneys.
vinsang1000
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium365 Posts
October 06 2012 13:19 GMT
#259
On October 06 2012 20:02 a3den wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2012 19:18 Trashman420 wrote:
Needs more foreigners. Vortix, Lucifron, Naniwa, Fraer, Titan, Scarlett, Nerchio etc. Don't let me down, dawgs.


Agreed, half top foreigners and half top koreans + qualifiers would be very cool.


Absolutly
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 06 2012 13:40 GMT
#260
On October 06 2012 20:13 red4ce wrote:
I was looking back at the first Iron squid and realized something. The two players who made it in through qualifiers were a couple unknown "faceless" korean zergs that nobody gave a shit about. They turned out to be Symbol and Life O_O

Iron Squid = Hipster tournament.


life was absolutely not faceless lol, he was quite known for being the only zerg using hydras in vT......... but yes, symbol was completely hipster
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings110
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko270
ProTech127
SHIN 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25735
Hyuk 1277
Shuttle 1102
Bisu 1064
Mind 867
Larva 317
firebathero 272
Mini 264
Soma 189
EffOrt 170
[ Show more ]
Last 133
Leta 123
ZerO 91
Zeus 79
Pusan 76
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 56
sorry 38
PianO 36
Sexy 36
Killer 33
Bale 29
Trap 28
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
hero 23
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe606
XaKoH 370
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1527
Other Games
gofns35237
singsing2431
B2W.Neo824
crisheroes281
Happy198
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS64
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8132
League of Legends
• Jankos1688
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 16m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.